My new indicators ! - page 16

Hi Baba Master,

In your Trend Histo indicator could you please code 2 optional alerts to alert when there is a new red bar or when there is a new blue bar?

The indicator is in .ex4 format so we can't access the code to create alerts

trend history

hi people here is the mq4 file as promised ,this indicator is not standalone indicators so keep the files needed inside experts folder make sure the name of icustom indicators is written correctly you can change jma to ema or things like that the problem of this indicator is the scale of it which i most do something ok thanks boom .

thanks Baba, what are the settings of Trend_History.mq4 so it has the same results as Trend_histo.ex4?

sorry i forgot to say , yes this is the same indicator this is the mq4 file .

hi this is where this system is goin

Files:
hi.gif  59 kb

Questions on Installation

Hi Baba. Thank you for the indicators. How do you install them properly? As I understand they are not "stand alone" indicators.

I know I'm installing them improperly because they crash my system and they don't work or show up in the indicator windows

Thank you.

Hi Baba_master,

Did you already post these indicators, or are these new ones?

Baba_master:
hi this is where this system is goin

alpha24seven : hi which indicators exactly do you mean if bm_trend_range .rar then make sure you copy the include files to your expert include folder if its more_indicator.rar there are 2 or 3 indicators which is silumation for mtf indicator and they have something wrong with them ,if non of this explain more remove the indicators one by one to see which is fu..ing around and tell me ,

robp : hi there is some changes new 1 signal indicator modified (less space , better understanding )

1 #MAMA on histogram which with deferent settings modified ,i found 1 mama which have deferent file size i still dont know if its deferent ,preview onces are ex4 and these once mq4

Files:
rar.rar  3 kb

Baba, I was talking about the indicators in your post # 164. In the price window you have two indicators that I do not recognize. One is the line that changes from blue to red. And the other is the dots. Have you posted those two or still working on them?

Baba_master:
alpha24seven : hi which indicators exactly do you mean if bm_trend_range .rar then make sure you copy the include files to your expert include folder if its more_indicator.rar there are 2 or 3 indicators which is silumation for mtf indicator and they have something wrong with them ,if non of this explain more remove the indicators one by one to see which is fu..ing around and tell me ,

robp : hi there is some changes new 1 signal indicator modified (less space , better understanding )

1 #MAMA on histogram which with deferent settings modified ,i found 1 mama which have deferent file size i still dont know if its deferent ,preview onces are ex4 and these once mq4

robp:
Baba, I was talking about the indicators in your post # 164.

robp i also ment that, tomorrow morning or tomorrow i send the whole thing mq4 with tpl and all , we are GMT+1 here right now