My new indicators ! - page 8

lol how funy you are dont doubt you never get them go buy with macd n first learn English dubai dubai ,then open MT4

This gonna be cool Baba !

Love the last screenshot.

Great job !

Big Joe

thanks sir

yes i reached to a point that ma cross or ma cd , means lag +lag as much as more ma more lag ,i used slope i tried ,open, close high, high HAS, low HAS, open HAS ,Trend Follow , Waddah Flow , but all of these were converted from Juriks ,not the normal one , trying everything for getting information from other timeframe of course without repaint,im trying now to get information from other timeframes and close them with current timeframe bar colse time ,check bellow it looks funny it dont repaint guys this is one of the indicator(mtf) but other look .

Files:
1.gif  44 kb
2.gif  45 kb

Hi Baba , These one look preety original ....... good luck

Hi Baba... one question... are the indicators inmune to repainting historically ? we all know repainting can be some how discouraging... thanks Walter.

Damned BABA ! The best !

I will be on holidays during the 2 months to come !

But if i can i'll get an eye on you !

walterw:
Hi Baba... one question... are the indicators inmune to repainting historically ? we all know repainting can be some how discouraging... thanks Walter.

you could always read the thread

O.K. here's a clue....post 56

Mart

This is starting to look better every day.. Keep up the good work, very impressive so far.

ya man walterw we all know we all hate it we dont waste time ,but what if D1 bar opens and we get red and the calculation is applied to open price of something for example ? so what happenes nothing will changes when the bar is closed because its done when it opened ,if it repaints the problem is we get lag we must wait till the D1 bar is closed lag of 1 day ,forget those indicators that repaint the prev bar im talking about current bar repaint ,just open this indicator called something like N4Haslablab ,and capture screen for 3 hours m1 you will laugh ,look at the 1min ,you will collapse seein it it repaints 10 or 15 bar man ,im just talking about the indi.not the EA i have no interest to see it even well i must also say man 1 bar of 15 min = 15 bar in 1 min so when 15 bar closed red then you can take action but you wait for that ??? thats called lag.i promise when i release the system i make m1 on 1 full day ,every one min one picture then reload all,and make one more picture,then upload here with system last show have 2 pictures first is mtf the other is current time frame which i tried to simulate the mtf .n im still working ,working and doin live well first time i got 300 pips this week on 2 pair i bought mini .

Big Joe thanks man have fun on holidays , your version is safe .

mart-hart ye man what to do.

and thanks to the rest .

Ok thanks for response... thats a good detail that makes any indicator a robust one... thanks Walter.