My new indicators ! - page 12

kamran too oon file e rar template gozoshtam khoob nega kon pesar ,

yes please test and write your opinion its not finished but we improve it ,try to understand what is price doing before chossing 1 indi to sell o buy whats is the condition choppy or trending or ranging then take signals witn indis,

thanks perky,

please use my template inside the rared folder,the indics are optimized i didnt invent those numbers

maybe this is good also .

Files:

Trend Hitory with extern int

try mode for different currencies 0-1

ls or ls slope 50 or anything else,

good news: my brother is on making new lsma he believes lsma is the most simplest calculation that the have choosed for finding lsma .

when you use TF, timeframe, you can also use it for lower timeframe not only higher like many other mtf indics, and if you use 1440 and you are watching h4 then just look at the flow forget about last 6 histogram they must close all then you can take decision it means 6 bars of H4= 1 real bar that you must count on .and the same scale for other time frames .

keep it together with all the indics

Files:

Baba Master

Thanks for your hard work.

I have loaded all the files you had in the zip folder. Since all of these are indicators. I copied all into the indicators folder.

The 2 template files to the templates folder.

You have another folder in there, called "include" with 4 x mqh files. Where do these files have to be copied into?

Also, you are saying that some of those indicators has to go to the experts folder. Which ones?

Would you be able to list all indicators to go to "indicators folder only" all expert files to go top Experts folder only.

As it is I loaded the templates in IBFX DEMO account, and they do not work. Obviously some of the files are in the wrong folder. It took about 10 minutes to load MT4. after that the whole MT4 platforms crashed even my PC showed not enough virtual memory. Something is not right, so this is why I am asking you to tell us exactly which file to go to which folder.

I am eager to test your system, but need more instruction here. Also, I hope that the set up does not slow my PC down to buggery. I run many other EAs in parallel, and had no issues so far.

So, need your help here.

nubika

nubika:
Baba Master

Thanks for your hard work.

I have loaded all the files you had in the zip folder. Since all of these are indicators. I copied all into the indicators folder.

The 2 template files to the templates folder.

You have another folder in there, called "include" with 4 x mqh files. Where do these files have to be copied into?

Also, you are saying that some of those indicators has to go to the experts folder. Which ones?

Would you be able to list all indicators to go to "indicators folder only" all expert files to go top Experts folder only.

As it is I loaded the templates in IBFX DEMO account, and they do not work. Obviously some of the files are in the wrong folder. It took about 10 minutes to load MT4. after that the whole MT4 platforms crashed even my PC showed not enough virtual memory. Something is not right, so this is why I am asking you to tell us exactly which file to go to which folder.

I am eager to test your system, but need more instruction here. Also, I hope that the set up does not slow my PC down to buggery. I run many other EAs in parallel, and had no issues so far.

So, need your help here.

nubika

hi nubika copythe files inside the rared file/include into expert/include and the rest of the files are indics the once out of the rared file/include and just in the root of rared file , and it must work and let it work dont force quit or anything.

these are the incluse files which i found them in this forum thanks tsd :

3Color.mqh , INDICATOR_COUNTED.mqh ,JJMASeries.mqh ,PriceSeries.mqh

the once with mqh format .

Windows help:

To change the size of the virtual memory paging file

Open Computer Management (Local).

In the console tree, right-click Computer Management (Local), and then select Properties.

On the Advanced tab, click Performance Options, and under Virtual memory, click Change.

In the Drive list, click the drive that contains the paging file you want to change.

Under Paging file size for selected drive, type a new paging file size in megabytes in the Initial Size (MB) or Maximum Size (MB) box, and then click Set.

If you decrease the size of either the minimum or maximum page file settings, you must restart your computer to see the effects of those changes. Increases generally do not require a restart.

does it work ?

the new Trend History :

if you use TF you might need to wait some time

this indic need too many indicators datas .

price_jma extern int

maybe jma 2 better or jma3 better than 5 check it out .

Files:

Thanks for indicators. Baba, I saw SarTrend indicator in you Picture but in the packet (BM_Trend_Range.rar) there isn't it.

i will load that other indicator also ,

Files:

hi guys this is the latest i reached to ,

when cci red and zcros red and trend history signal red you can take short position sl must be previous high or low ,or using avr ,for tp i use channels or bands or s/r cycles ,

sorry i just realized i forgot the main setting on trend history its from step ma ,kv.

Files:

as you see with zigzag shows the highest high and lowest low ,which help us recognize P/T for better prediction.

Files:
latest7gif.gif  47 kb