KG Trapping Mode - page 70

ramiz1236:
so i thankks a lot to KG who shared his system & helping everyone...itz really hard to find ppl like KG in this mean word...

Yes, you are right. He always help other traders and contribute so much in the forex world.

Thanks once again KG

Where is KG ???

KG is developing a new basket system here: Relative Strength Basket Trading System

And here his thread in Indonesian language to help trader analyze the chart: Belajar Menganalisa Chart ala KG - Forexindo.com - Forum Trader Forex Indonesia

FB

Forex_Bender:
KG is developing a new basket system here: Relative Strength Basket Trading System

And here his thread in Indonesian language to help trader analyze the chart: Belajar Menganalisa Chart ala KG - Forexindo.com - Forum Trader Forex Indonesia

FB

The RS_Basket is not a fix system, yet. The purpose of the thread is to team-up to build new basket trading system (incld. indies and EA) using Relative Strenght (of currencies and pairs).

The analyzes are the basic of all his system (unfortunately no english version yet), including this wave system. Understanding his way of analyze will help maximizing gain using his sytem.

Cheers.

RR963:
The RS_Basket is not a fix system, yet. The purpose of the thread is to team-up to build new basket trading system (incld. indies and EA) using Relative Strenght (of currencies and pairs).

The analyzes are the basic of all his system (unfortunately no english version yet), including this wave system. Understanding his way of analyze will help maximizing gain using his sytem.

Cheers.

Yes, you are correct.

Anyway, his basket system research almost done. they worked on test using the indicators build for the basket system. And I think the results is awesome.

Regards

FB

We'll waiting for the best...

ramiz1236:
Hello everyone & Aslam o Alaikum

i did download the system & going through all the threadz...so far itz going ok ...i made 250 pipz in start then lost 300 & now about 50 pipz up so back to break even...i believe i will be needing a lot of practic & offcourse from everyone specially Sir KG....& it will take time for me to trust the system signals...

i m getting confused to making decisions in triger n stuff ....i mean the if the 3 of them r giving me a blue & major is giving red so who shud i trust...

i do go for little longer tf like 15,30 or 1hr cuz 1 & 5 is really confusing sometime....but ppl in this thread i guess r having good resultz in 5m...

& allso i noticed there haven't been any post since a month in this thread ...whts goin on ??? is this thread dead??

anyways enough of my blah///blah/// overall itz a really good system & grr88 potential in it...so i thankks a lot to KG who shared his system & helping everyone...itz really hard to find ppl like KG in this mean word...

Stick to the bigger TF (m15 & 30) as main, wait for small TF to display same colour (use 'em as trigger), then u may entry. Exit better be the changing colour on the duo tf (m1,m5) if u use m15 & m30 as main.

But better to follow H1 colour as main if u trade on m15 or m30.

That if u use only this system indies.

Cheers.

MQL files for this system

Hi,

Does anyone can point me to mql files for this system?

I could not find those in this post. Especialy for KG GGH Signal indicator.

Thanks.

PS.

Found on other forum. Now will try to make an EA from it.

helloo

Hi everyone

i know everyone is busy with the basket system...is anyone know or have made an ea out of this or can help me make one???

that can auto trade??

the format can be like this.....

buy on blue bar close in minor wave & close the position when red bar appear && close in minor as welll...

& vice versa for going short...no tp or sl...just following the minor red & blues...

so yeah for any TF but i prefer 30m

plz let me know how to make it like this or any sugstions plzz thnnxxxx

I still don't understand about the different between red, blue, yellow and green dot?? I know it is Support resist sign, but what the different ??

well those red blue yellow greens are for differnt time frames....take the mouse point over the line & it will tell u for which time frame is it....it also indicates how strong is suport or resistance..if i m not wroong.....hope it helps