KG Trapping Mode - page 69

jiangyb:
tks a lot. Kg, but how to use the indi?

Would you pls show some samples?

Tks again.

Just plot on your chart those three indicators.. Micro - Minor - Major... and see ... i think it's clear enough...

KG

poer:
thank's for sharing u sistem.

we want a be the next generation like U.

specialy for u motivation to fund, discover, inoivation, and share the knowlege for hummanity.

Thank You...

We can share and learn together here... in this forum (TSD) you can find a lot people share their knowledge.. we can learn from them here... hehehhe

KG

kang_gun:
Hi All..

Here are the latest SeaWave Indicator.. just check it and enjoy it

KG

thx bro..:) glad to see that u still continue this thread...:)

i think this problem happen cause u try to open the file not save it...:)

Can someone make please make a ZIP/RAR with the newest update from this trading system please. I want to have an alert if Yellow Support/Ressistance Line get broken. - Please looks very good Thanks

hi everyone...i m new into this thread...can somebody plz tell me the post number where i can find the whole system file bundle..the most updated one with the rules plz

better look though all post.

and you can learn how to read indicators

good system

Hello everyone & Aslam o Alaikum

i did download the system & going through all the threadz...so far itz going ok ...i made 250 pipz in start then lost 300 & now about 50 pipz up so back to break even...i believe i will be needing a lot of practic & offcourse from everyone specially Sir KG....& it will take time for me to trust the system signals...

i m getting confused to making decisions in triger n stuff ....i mean the if the 3 of them r giving me a blue & major is giving red so who shud i trust...

i do go for little longer tf like 15,30 or 1hr cuz 1 & 5 is really confusing sometime....but ppl in this thread i guess r having good resultz in 5m...

& allso i noticed there haven't been any post since a month in this thread ...whts goin on ??? is this thread dead??

anyways enough of my blah///blah/// overall itz a really good system & grr88 potential in it...so i thankks a lot to KG who shared his system & helping everyone...itz really hard to find ppl like KG in this mean word...