KG Trapping Mode - page 72

almost 90% perfect strategy.keep it simple

why people have been losing in forex.easy answer......because they scalped.I got almost perfect strategy using only 3 indicators.but all of you are free to use any indicator,the most important is strategy.when should you enter the market.you have to use fibonacci to measure.don't enter the market whenever you switch on the computer.reduce total trade per day.don't frequently enter the market.you can scalp if you are professional,if not ,better don't.i will teach how to trade.you can reach me at prego582000@yahoo.com.I'm malaysian and have been trading for more than 4 years now.previously incurred loss but as far as forex is concern, you need experience.all novices are welcome.free of charge....happy trading guys.wassalam from malaysia

zurin:
hi kang gun,

thanks for your kg_ma

its look great as my attached chart.......

Nice template. I also use KG MA (15min MA - Monthly MA) to analysis the price. It give overall figure to identify the major and minor trend.

Here KG MA that I have used.

Files:
kg_ma_1.3b.ex4  13 kb

hello every one

is there anyone have KG GGH Signal V1.2.mq4 i found for it for year, (not KG GGH Signal V1.2.ex4) if have please share to me my ym is paopao20090108 tks inadvance

kg seawave macd

can any one give me mql file of 3 seawave macd ind

or

whats these macd period

tnxx

The greatest thread in FX

Hello friends,

Why this great thread stop running.

Thankes to mr. KG for his great work.

I wish it will go on...

Mr KG. thanks for sharing. your thread is my first lesson.

KG update please....and questions

Dear KG,

Please continue udpating your thread.

For newbie who just started forex like me - i started forex 3 months ago -, your lessons are much helpfully.

I started reading your threads from beginning until page 72 and also practicing it. Twice done in my Marketiva LIVE. So far, the the results were good, and improved my trading psychology.

It seemed, the thread was no longer visited by you.

Actually, there are some questions really need to ask you, but because the thread was no longer update, i'm afraid i don't get answered yet :

1. Why d'u use BB 200 on KG v-1.a, meanwhile on origin KG, you use BB 62 ?

2. Why not you use default BB ?

3. What is the function of envelope lines (Blue and Red). How d'u apply it ?

If KG doesn't visit his thread again, can someone experienced here may explain it to me ? I really need it....

Always success for us....

(once again : plz KG/someone help me....)

Sea Wave Indicators

Hi KG. Thank you for sharing with us. It helps a whole lot. When I downloaded it I (well, my father was anyway) was impressed. So thank you again.

Inxth

Copyright (sort of)

Oh, and he knew it's yours.

Kg seawave own modif

This is my own chart with using KG seawave v-1a and combined with EMAs.

So far it is ok to trade following KG system and EMAs .

but because before i found and read this thread, my account had been fired out by Mother Margin Call suddenly . So i use this MT4 chart signal only to open position at another broker, Marketiva - the problem with Marketiva is we can not customize the indies .

Here you are...

(Gemini Man)

Files: