KG Trapping Mode - page 68

It works!!!

Haven`t tried this system in ranging market, but for trending it does work excellent (I am combining it with Jon Levine`s system, though).

Made 40 pips today .

sanjurofla:
Haven`t tried this system in ranging market, but for trending it does work excellent

Almost all systems work great on trendy market. The goal is to find the best rules and setting to go thru the range.

FerruFx

sanjurofla:
Haven`t tried this system in ranging market, but for trending it does work excellent (I am combining it with Jon Levine`s system, though). Made 40 pips today .

What's the Jon Levine's system?

thx

Thx for the indicator, i will try it

ya

sanjurofla:
Haven`t tried this system in ranging market, but for trending it does work excellent (I am combining it with Jon Levine`s system, though). Made 40 pips today .

plz tell me about Levine system

kang_gun:
Hi all...

I'm trying to speed up the SR levels...

Check it and report here.... so we can fix it

KG
WilteredFire:
dear Kang Gun:

Thanks for the update for the KG support and resistance indi, i have tested the new one alongside the old one and I will share my criticism and findings in this post...

The updated KG sup/res indi seems to plot more yellow 15minute support/resistance levels then normal, which I think we could maybe do without? The first one seems fine in this regard...

Also the updated indi seems to have the red/blue/green sup/res area's changed from the first version, the red, blue and green levels that the new indi plots, seem to be different colors from the first version. Not sure if that makes any sense?

For example The 1st version, when it plots a blue area resistance/support area, the 2nd version....when it plots the same type of resistance/support area, it plots it with a different colour, basically what Im trying to say it, the colours and and the amount of levels the first indicator seems to plot, seem to work quite well, but the only downside is its not plotting them quite quick enough?

Anyway this is just my opinion on this indi as i have been using it everyday for almost 6months now, its good for playing with pre-london breakouts, as long as its used with good money manegement.

Thanks KG

The alert function for the indicator does not work.

hello, bro.

which template is the newest.

who can tell me?

thk.

The Latest SeaWave Indicators

Hi All..

Here are the latest SeaWave Indicator.. just check it and enjoy it

KG

kang_gun:
hi all..

Here are the latest seawave indicator.. Just check it and enjoy it

kg

tks a lot. Kg, but how to use the indi?

Would you pls show some samples?

Tks again.

thank's KG

kang_gun:
Hi All..

Here are the latest SeaWave Indicator.. just check it and enjoy it

KG

thank's for sharing u sistem.

we want a be the next generation like U.

specialy for u motivation to fund, discover, inoivation, and share the knowlege for hummanity.