Can somebody give me a EA that makes money? - page 18

mikl_73112:
Bluto would probably pay to have that particular copy back Too late now. If the ea keeps getting thrown around like that we'll see it back here for sale eventually. Albeit with a different name....something like "the cornholed ea".

Or maybe the TP bungole ea?

pooper scoopers:
Or maybe the TP bungole ea?

yeah. right. words of wisdom from a dude who shovels dog shit for fun.

I see your jaws flappin but I dont hear a go**amn thing you say. admit your just jealous

Cornholio,

Got to hand it to ya, You come to the forum with your 1st post to start a 4 star thread with that username, and a jewell of an ea falls into your lap?

This kind of stuff can't be made up.

A true cinderella story, not to mention a breakthrough in modern marketing.

Actually, I think your a pompous asshole who is trying to make everyone jealous. Post some statements because at the present time your just blowing smoke and making yourself look stupid claiming your trading 30 lots on a small account.

Cornholio Fahrquhar:
yeah. right. words of wisdom from a dude who shovels dog shit for fun. I see your jaws flappin but I dont hear a go**amn thing you say. admit your just jealous

You better watch out or your ego will have its own zip code soon enough.

Cornholio Fahrquhar:
yeah. right. words of wisdom from a dude who shovels dog shit for fun. I see your jaws flappin but I dont hear a go**amn thing you say. admit your just jealous

Is this how big tough firemen talk? Dude, grow up, be thankful someone took pity on you. Obvious you would never figure anything out yourself.

pooper scoopers:
Actually, I think your a pompous asshole who is trying to make everyone jealous. Post some statements because at the present time your just blowing smoke and making yourself look stupid claiming your trading 30 lots on a small account.

your very angry. I'm sorry that your trading doesnt go real well. pm me and maybe I can help you with a couple free signals to help you get back on your feet.

ryanklefas:
You better watch out or your ego will have its own zip code soon enough.

I wonder if costa rica has zip codes?

retro:
Interesting experiment by Bluto.

Give unbreakable toys to the biggest brats and sit back and document the results.

Can a fool destroy a foolproof trading robot and in what time period?

Stay tuned!

ROTFFL!!!

Good one.

Your a strange character, I really do not know what to say. I am not angry just intrigued by this thread.

Cornholio Fahrquhar:
your very angry. I'm sorry that your trading doesnt go real well. pm me and maybe I can help you with a couple free signals to help you get back on your feet.