Can somebody give me a EA that makes money? - page 19

shibeng:
hey mr. cornholio some of these dudes are idiots. fireman are good guys. you are a good guy and dserving a good ea. I can get you Delta9 ea/ind system. check you PM man.
shibeng:
Hi man I like for you to progarm my pc running mt4 to trade for me and make it in to a cash fountain. Like an atm machine. I dont want to think or do charts or anything. I just want it decide what it has to do and to spill tons of profit and cash. Can you do this with you skill? I will be happy to pay you $249 for this.
Cornholio Fahrquhar:
someone needs to stuff a rag down your mouth to keep you from flapping your stupid lips so much. you can slag all you want buddy but you know what, I'll bet you dont make jack trading so dont be such a jerk just because your angry a noob is making some cash and your not. heres one for you. the ea took a long trigger on Cable above the pivot at 1.9817 and just closed at R3 resistence at 1.9920. wanna know something else. I went for it and bought 30 lots on that 103 pip gain. how you like dat shit? so tell me..how much profit did you make today? yeah..thought so. lol.

You 2 seem so similar sure your not related

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
You 2 seem so similar sure your not related

Cornholio has better grammar.

well dewds I did it again today. the ea took a short on usdchf at 1.2294 and I'm sittin at 1.2177 on 50 minilot. thats a heap of pips and a boatload of profit. man I love this stuff. I could do this every day. next week Im going to double down and do 2 orders of 50 each trade. now show me the love dewds!!

Cornholio Fahrquhar:
well dewds I did it again today. the ea took a short on usdchf at 1.2294 and I'm sittin at 1.2177 on 50 minilot. thats a heap of pips and a boatload of profit. man I love this stuff. I could do this every day. next week Im going to double down and do 2 orders of 50 each trade. now show me the love dewds!!

Well that makes more sense. I thought you said you were trading 50 standard lots which is not possible with a small account. But, you still have not produced a statement....

Cornholio Fahrquhar:

Show you the love for rubbing someone else's EA in our faces? Do you have any standards?

Pm?

I tried to PM you Cornholio, but it says your inbox is full?

He wont give you the EA he thinks its specially made for him to make him rich a millionaire in a year hes gonna be He doesn't realize hes just a tester Better his money than mine.

I'm not looking for a freebie, just wanted to tell him quietly that he should stop bragging about his trades and enjoy the profits he is making without forgetting to protect them?

KaMpeR:
I'm not looking for a freebie, just wanted to tell him quietly that he should stop bragging about his trades and enjoy the profits he is making without forgetting to protect them?

Yes I believe maybe hes neglected to think about that last bit

cornxxx faxxxx

cornxxx faxxx, sorry, i can't remember ur name. but i want to say... recently you are the most shining dickhead in this forum, i just want to know why u are so eager to prove people you are an idiot, or you just attempt to be? no, you did not make people angry, you make urself more funny, but do u look like a dick? yes, you do. Congratulations.