V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 4

FiFtHeLeMeNt:
Here is my version of blessing EA. ENJOY !

Oops, this is the wrong forum for this post. I think you wanted the other thread that was started specifically for the Blessing EA.

mikejody:
Yes, this is one of the reasons I opened this new thread, so that we might possibly attract the attention of a programer who can fix these little things. What we need presently are:

1. A fix to the above mentioned problem, that of closing previously opened buy orders.

2. A way for us to adjust risk ourselves, lot sizes, etc.

If anyone can do these things and post a new EA it would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Mike

so what is this post for ?????

FiFtHeLeMeNt:
so what is this post for ?????

The V1andV2 EA only.

Here is my version of blessing EA. ENJOY !

removed due ask of author of thread

mikejody:
The V1andV2 EA only.

ok , no problem , I deleted mine I personally dont like editing other programmers EAs , every programmer has his own way of coding.

I always prefer to code from scratch , good luck

No trades

I cannot get either the V1 and V2 or the V1 and V2 mini to take any trades on backtest. What could be the problem?

Kevin

Kaper:
I cannot get either the V1 and V2 or the V1 and V2 mini to take any trades on backtest. What could be the problem? Kevin

I have the same problem.

You're not alone

I can get trades on strategybuilder but not on fxdd or alpari. I can't find the problem. Any ideas?

Kaper:
I cannot get either the V1 and V2 or the V1 and V2 mini to take any trades on backtest. What could be the problem? Kevin

I am testing wih FXDD.

History data is available. I am only using about 2-3 months worth of data. Tried 5 min and 1 hour tf's.

The tester seems to analyze the data for trades. I get a report showing number of bars in test, ticks modelled, etc. Just no trades taken. And no errors or messages in journal/log.

I may well be doing something wrong or missing something, but I am not having trouble testing other EA's.