V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 74

I have a similar ea but with a technical strategy. The maximum open positions is 5, and drawodown is at around 9%. The problem with the ea is that it doesnt have magic, if your vps goes down it misses trades, and another thing is the equity, i prefer 0.01 for every 300$, but when it recovers, it uses 300$ as equity and therefore exposes my account to about 30% drawdown.

lets bring back this topic

justin7:
lets bring back this topic

Do you have any new test results?

has anyone run this EA from 01/01/2000 to 01/01/2001 EUR/USD on backtest. Am i doing something wrong or is it making millions, Also right through to around 2007 seems unbelievable, but cant seem to get good results any other time frames ?

It looks like martingaling - with martingaling it is a hit-and-run : if it makes some money, withdraw it and start al over again from the minimal starting deposit

hi... bro your ea is really good i tried in demo ...ready to start in real ac...but some time it blow my ac...i am using ea only in sideway marekt...but send me that file which is give me 5% profit then ea will close pending trades...tnx a lott