V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 43

islandrock:
i call this version V1+V2 5% Multichart.

this is a copy from live account (if you don't believe me look at first line in attachment that states balance transfer from account # xxxxx-xxx)

I have been running it for 3-4 days now and have a 5% return. it would have been more but my computer restarted automatically one night from auto update ( I forget to turn that off) this version run's completely different sessions on different charts that is independent from the others. the main thing is that each chart is allocated a specific balance from the main account so that you do not need to have multiple accounts. if the rest of the month keeps up it should provide between 15-20% return with the same risk factor of the original program as intended by CURCURUCO. it is modified from bolla's mini %5. so bolla as the island guys say "BIG-UP TO YOU" (means good job) may I also note that the 5% applies to each chart separately now. and the pips and TP are also shorter. a small modification allowed me to make the EA universal [ standard account -true/false applies the right settings]. and the drawdown is kept under %10 at all times.

everyone knows I love to share. but not an unfinished product. there is one bug that I'm requesting help to fix so I'll post the file very soon.

Which EA version exactly are you using and what are your settings?

Can you post EA and settings You are using?

Thank you!

Test V1 V2

Little fast progress with 2 pairs, version base V1 V2, two graph

voir here

Careful to put one the other pair?

Thank

working on that

aramis:
IslandRock :

I do not see in this thread this new version, am I right?

But problem is what you mention concernig restart of EA, I was testing till 5 days now v1-v2_mini5%ajustable-lots, all benefits (and much more) were lost that night because all trades in process closed when restart. But this should be the same for any reason restart new week, ...you can never stop either PC or EA, it's not affordable

You should fix that if you don't mind

no i have not released it yet.

yes that still happens. it would require a complete rewrite on my part to fix this because i have no darn clue why it does. but that was not the problem. the problem was that there was a big swing that night and the EA would have profited if it was on.

if anyone can tell me WHY it happens (the buys close on restart) i'll be happy to fix it NOW!!

bolla did a complete rewrite on his version v1+v2_new. i believed the problem was fixed in that version.

BOLLA, DUDE WHY THE H*LL DOES THAT HAPPEN ? throw me a line man

fixing

SloForeX:
Which EA version exactly are you using and what are your settings?

Can you post EA and settings You are using?

Thank you!

have not released the EA yet because of a Bug (now 2) trying to be fixed by me and a few others now. as soon as it is done i will release it.

restart when close

islandrock:

yes that still happens. it would require a complete rewrite on my part to fix this because i have no darn clue why it does. but that was not the problem. the problem was that there was a big swing that night and the EA would have profited if it was on.

if anyone can tell me WHY it happens (the buys close on restart) i'll be happy to fix it NOW!!

bolla did a complete rewrite on his version v1+v2_new. i believed the problem was fixed in that version.

I didn't test new bolla version, but may be you could regroup versions in order to split load of work instead of doubling efforts, and also with Cucurecu and others

All, you are doing a fantastic work, why not merge? workgroup is better than addition of individualisms

aramis:
IslandRock :

I do not see in this thread this new version, am I right?

But problem is what you mention concernig restart of EA, I was testing till 5 days now v1-v2_mini5%ajustable-lots, all benefits (and much more) were lost that night because all trades in process closed when restart. But this should be the same for any reason restart new week, ...you can never stop either PC or EA, it's not affordable

You should fix that if you don't mind

It is all version of V1+V2 available flying around along this tread having the same problem of "all trades in process closed when restart"?

leglac:
Little fast progress with 2 pairs, version base V1 V2, two graph

voir here

Careful to put one the other pair?

Thank

Salut Pierre, english please,

Why don't use standard reports from metatrader platform, they are more readable

aramis:
Salut Pierre, english please, Why don't use standard reports from metatrader platform, they are more readable

what ??

islandrock,

I have solved this problem with this update at the begining of code:

in the "variabili globali" section I have initialized Long and Short vars.

=======

//SM 05/10/07 double LotsB,LotsS,Long,Short;

double LotsB,LotsS;

double Long =1000, Short=-1000;

=======

Regards.

islandrock: