RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 35

Week 4

Here is my cumulative statement to the end of week 4 on EURUSD M30 with default setting apart from aggressive mode=true. Still looking good!

Files:

Update

Things are beginning to look better since I closed the multipule timeframes and now only run one timeframe per platform.

I began a whole new IB and am trying out a 5m TF on it. So far I like it although I only have 1 days trades on it. Also I was currious as to how well it might do with a really small account size so I started it with $400. So far I like the results but we'll have to let it run a couple of weeks and see if she can hold up.

Mark

it made a nice profit this week again. if it continues like that i ll be in the profit zone even after a stoploss.

Alex

Results

Here are the results after two weeks of testing the EURUSD only on M30 TF. All settings are default. Balance is increasing steadily.

Regards,

BernieS

Alex.Piech.FinGeR:
it made a nice profit this week again. if it continues like that i ll be in the profit zone even after a stoploss. Alex

Looks great! You you mind posting your set?

cheers!

N

sure sl=20 agressive=true risk=10 (which means 1usd per pip for the base lot size on a 10000usd account/ibfx mini)

I trade only eur/usd 30 min

Alex

Need2bFree:
Looks great! You you mind posting your set?

cheers!

N

Fantastic!!!

Hi David...

This EA its fantastic...

Here its my monthly results...

Thank you

hellkkas

Files:
rb26_m1.gif  6 kb
rb26_m1.htm  47 kb
rb26_m30.gif  6 kb
rb26_m30.htm  55 kb

Changing from 1 to 2% risk

Hi David,

We're doing very well at 1% so I decided to change to 2%...

akkkk! oh the greed, greed, greed

We'll see what happens... thank you my friend!

N2

Need2bFree:
Hi David,

We're doing very well at 1% so I decided to change to 2%...

akkkk! oh the greed, greed, greed

We'll see what happens... thank you my friend!

N2

2% should not be a problem. The backtest is done with 2% as well. Lets see.

Regards

David

1 Month Test

Here is my 1 month test. Excellent results. Default settings. Non agressive. Not using MM. M30.

Thanks David for this great EA.

Carol

Files:
rb26dett.htm  30 kb