My simple 20 pips. - page 27

How do I get rid of the buy level and stop and take profit lines that will not come off the chart since yesterday please

All the best

GOLD

tickler:
k3iroll,

I see you have added some extra indicators on the chart and would like to know what they are. I found the Waddah Attar Explosion Indicator, but do not recognize the others.

Thanks

Hi tickler,

It is just SDX_TzPivot indicator that I've found in the MurreyMath thread. It shows me the strength of a trend. I've attached the indi in case you are interested.

Files:

k3iroll:
Hi omelette, I think StepMA_Stoch_v1.2 is having bug. There are a lot of arrows being printed on same side .... and sometime the arrows conflicted.

k3iroll, thanks for pointing that out. Yes, it's a major bug As a result I have removed the download and set 'PipeTrader_FI_Strategy_v1' to use the one recommended by Pipetrader till I have time to sort it out......

week so far

this week so far doesnt look like a great week for this system. how is everyone doing so far. please post results if possible.

Latest and greatest

Could someone please post the latest and greatest EA's and indicators for this system?

Most appreiciated.

smnitro1:
Could someone please post the latest and greatest EA's and indicators for this system? Most appreiciated.

I have not been around to take every trade but started the week lovely but gone a bit backwards now

+21 +9 +11 +12 -27 -19 +20 -13 -40 Total week so far -26

Going to start putting stop at -25

Tough day today though

Holding the faith though, holding the faith

I am getting beet up by this ea. its not very good. many loses. I think pipetrader is doing some different thing in his trades then this ea does.

shibeng:
I am getting beet up by this ea. its not very good. many loses. I think pipetrader is doing some different thing in his trades then this ea does.

Shibeng

Try manual trading with a bit of your own market logic added, like today taking the sell trade at 10 am after 50 pip move on UK news would I think been foolish it was the vote on the interest rate meeting enough to move market 50 pips on previous history but to see market continue another 20, 30, 40 pips would have been quite surprising, placing the trade with this system after a fairly big move just puts one at risk from the pullback,

I think I read that pipmaster takes every trade ? what would you have done after 10 am this morning with another system ? Never used an ea in my life can put them on my chart now but they dont open a trade ? But definately a system for manual trades I think

Hold the faith could just be a shit couple of days

shibeng:

Hello.

Like what I tell in some previos post.

I trade for living... So personaly I never trade before a big news or in news.

I check all time what kind of news to stay or going out. (If I am in a trade.)

I love EA on my Demo accont. I never put a EA on a real... Im not crazy!

The MikeP's EA is like I trade whitout my fondamental.

(Thanks MikeP for all the time you pass on it.)

When you see a candel of 50 pips (exemple) an you get a signal to go on this direction after. What you think... Go more more more down... Yes is posibly. But in that case I wait to go on the pull back!

Thank you for posting !

PipeTrader.

I don't whant to lost my money.

Files:
pullback.gif  21 kb

Latest template and mq4 please

Hi PipTrader,

I am using you mq4 but it looks different and does not give all exit indicators.

Is it possible to post a new copy of yout template and indicators please.

Thanks

Vinpiper