My simple 20 pips. - page 23

A " Fly by Night"

That's the name I give to this style of trade.

Sometimes I take a trade like that. Juste before I go sleep.

TP 20 pips SL 20 pips.

Most of times I get my 20 pips when I sleep.

PipeTrade

Files:
step.gif  23 kb

400396:
what a great simple BEAUTIFUL system , well done!

TRADER HELP TRADER!!!

i read all the post and got confused from all the updates and indicator and not sure i have the right ones.

pip trader ,if you can place again in the first page or here the latest indicator , templates ect.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

I put all in this ZIP file.

I add a nice TRADING JOURNAL in XLS.

See what's you get at the end of 1 years if you make constantly 20 pips.

I think is a VERRY good think to put your end of the day in green cells.

PipeTrader

Files:
pt.zip  31 kb

PipeTrader:
I put all in this ZIP file.

I add a nice TRADING JOURNAL in XLS.

See what's you get at the end of 1 years if you make constantly 20 pips.

I think is a VERRY good think to put your end of the day in green cells.

PipeTrader

thank you pipe trader.

i will use your trading journal too, i add to it more colores if some one want.

have a great week guys.

Files:

EA triggered a trade in original safe mode. Does this look correct? Thanks!!

Files:

lcfxtrader:
EA triggered a trade in original safe mode. Does this look correct? Thanks!!

yep - stepma is in the buy position, and we had the proper re-entry with FI candle position -> candle 1 below 0.03, candle 2 above 0.03 and candle 3 confirming with a FI above 0.03. Entry would happen on the opening of candle 4.

PipeTrader_Original_(v3)

Why was no trade entered at the cross of stepma this morning?

Files:

4xtrend:
Why was no trade entered at the cross of stepma this morning?

You've cut the screen short, but it looks like it didn't take the trade because it didn't hit the 0.03 level.

The expert looks for the MA cross AND that the Force Index is above 0.03.

Sometimes the MA cross can produce false signals, by waiting for the FI, it helps the probability of a successful trade.

As noted in early posts, you can take the trade on the cross regardless of the FI, but it is riskier - the "safe" version of the EA waits, while the "original" version would have taken it.

MikeP

Sorry for cutting the screen short, but this is according to the original (v3) ea. that was supposed to have traded regardless of the FI indicator level. I am assuming there must be something wrong with the code.

MikeP, this is according to your description in post #208.

20 pips simple as that

4xtrend:
Sorry for cutting the screen short, but this is according to the original (v3) ea. that was supposed to have traded regardless of the FI indicator level. I am assuming there must be something wrong with the code. MikeP, this is according to your description in post #208.

4xtrend - you're totally right! I just checked the code and it seems correct not sure why that's happening.

My logic is that the up MA is below or equal to the down MA on candle 2. For candle 1 the UP MA is greater than the down MA. Enter on candle 3.

The logic seems clear and the coding to me seems correct (I'm not really a coder, using templates and pieces of code from other places to try and put this together) - can anyone else look into the code?