My simple 20 pips. - page 22

Go there and watch this clock....

It is verry nice for traders watching the news.

You can download a 30 days trial version.

http://zonetick.com/

PipeTrader

PipeTrader:
Go there and watch this clock....

It is verry nice for traders watching the news.

You can download a 30 days trial version.

http://zonetick.com/

PipeTrader

Here is another clock

http://www.qlock.com/

mikep:
Hello Everyone - like last time I've updated two versions of the EA.

The "Original" is as close to PipeTrader's vision as possible:

- First entry after MA cross regardless of FI

- Additional re-entries once FI crosses aver threshold and stays above for 2 candles

- Breakeven function - so if TP is 30p, once 20p is reached, can secure 10p

The "Safe_Mode" is basically the same except with a few enhancements ( I didn't want to change PipeTrader's strategy so that's why there are two).

- When the Step MA crosses, the FI has to be above the threshold either on the same candle or it gives the trade one more chance and the FI has to be above on the next candle. If neither candles gives a FI above the threshold, it'll wait for another signal.

- Also in the Safe Mode I included an additional exit strategy besides MAStep crossovers - to ride trends, the FI must hit 0.2 and then the next 2 candles must have lower values where the step continually decreases (e.g. Candle 1 FI = 0.43, Candle 2 FI = .26, Candle 3 FI = .15, exit at opening of candle 4.

I've also included a MM function in both as requested which will allow for standard account trading or used as micro account.

I think we can sharpen the entries to eliminate false ones.

Please test and let me know if you find anything or think or additional ways to improve positions.

There are additional notes in the code so check that first.

Working good, thanks!!!

Small idea.Why only 20 or 25 pips, if market go on...

Maybe add TP trailing...

if price > TP-TPpipsTrail them move TP to TP + and move SL

simple moved windows TP and SL, if price < TP -TPpipsTrail then close

???

PipeTrader! Do you take 20 pips including spread or not? Or you just put TakeProfit=20pips?

what a great simple BEAUTIFUL system , well done!

TRADER HELP TRADER!!!

i read all the post and got confused from all the updates and indicator and not sure i have the right ones.

pip trader ,if you can place again in the first page or here the latest indicator , templates ect.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Hi PipeTrader,

Do you trade on Monday and Friday as well with your system. I got the signal today (Friday), didn't took it as I rarely trade on Friday. Doesn't seem to reach the target of 20 pips today yet as of I'm writing this message. 2 hours left to market close.

I entered today about 2 hrs before main news and got my 20 pips after news. there was a little spike at news time and if you had set a 20 pip stop loss, as pipetrader does, it will have failed. i took the risk of 50 pip stop loss and it paid off.

k3iroll:
Hi PipeTrader, Do you trade on Monday and Friday as well with your system. I got the signal today (Friday), didn't took it as I rarely trade on Friday. Doesn't seem to reach the target of 20 pips today yet as of I'm writing this message. 2 hours left to market close.

Hi, gtketum! Can you please post the screenshot of your trades? Do you use FXDD?

I entered today about 2 hrs before main news and got my 20 pips after news. there was a little spike at news time and if you had set a 20 pip stop loss, as pipetrader does, it will have failed. i took the risk of 50 pip stop loss and it paid off.

Trader83:
PipeTrader! Do you take 20 pips including spread or not? Or you just put TakeProfit=20pips?

I take 20 plus spread. Whit FXDD is 4 pips of spread. So is 24 pips.

20 net.

PipeTrader

k3iroll:
Hi PipeTrader, Do you trade on Monday and Friday as well with your system. I got the signal today (Friday), didn't took it as I rarely trade on Friday. Doesn't seem to reach the target of 20 pips today yet as of I'm writing this message. 2 hours left to market close.

Yes I trade all time. (when I get a valide signal) !

For this week (Friday) I lost 20 pips. Becose I move my stop before the news at 20 and I leave like that.. Nway. This week is not verry big for me.

I make only 30 pips net. But is not negative!

It is better than -30 !

PipeTrader