My simple 20 pips. - page 34

EA for My Simple 20 PIPS

Has anyobne written a EA for this?

If not, then I may have a go at one myself - please advise.

Cheers,

N

swnke2:
Has anyobne written a EA for this?

If not, then I may have a go at one myself - please advise.

Cheers,

N

Yes MikeP make a good job on post 30 here.

But its whit my first system.. About similar.

Let me know if you make an EA whit this...

Thanks.

Small 20 pips

To bad for my system today.

First signal @ 9741 out @ 9764 = 20 pips

Second signal @ 9770 out @ 9770 = 0 pips.

On second signal I move my stop when I reach 50 pips to zero.

To bad... By 1 pip I lost a nice trade of 100 pips.

Tomorrow its an other day.

Sorry I make a mistake on the screen .. The 50 pips suppose to be 1.9823 not 1.9723

Files:
17_avril.gif  25 kb

Hi Pipetrader,

Thanks for the update. If you can point me to your latest system (e.g where the indicators are), I should be able to create a new EA or enhance the excellent work that MikeP has done. Is this the indicator that omelette has done? I just want to ensure sure that I am using the latest and greatest before starting the work.

The reason I am interested in this is because I was looking at a similar trading strategy when I discovered yours, and although I've not used it yet, you seem to have received some excellent feedback, so why reinvent the wheel?

Cheers,

N.

swnke2:
Hi Pipetrader,

Thanks for the update. If you can point me to your latest system (e.g where the indicators are), I should be able to create a new EA or enhance the excellent work that MikeP has done. Is this the indicator that omelette has done? I just want to ensure sure that I am using the latest and greatest before starting the work.

The reason I am interested in this is because I was looking at a similar trading strategy when I discovered yours, and although I've not used it yet, you seem to have received some excellent feedback, so why reinvent the wheel?

Cheers,

N.

You can download indicators an template on post 325

I trade manualy only. So I dont take Omelette s indicator. (Thanks Omelette!)

There is a verry good guys..

PT

Money management

The first thing in trading (for me) its money management...

I just finish an excel file to help whit it , an you can see your trade every day.

Its in french but you can play whit it !

Enjoy !

PT

Stoploss

I got 50 pips SL

Files:
20pips.gif  22 kb

interesting thread

Very very interesting system..

Files:

StepMA_stoch

Hi members

I have downloaded this indicator from Pipe's last post but cannot see it on my platform. I've downloaded it in the /experts/indicators directory and it's there, but upon loading mt, it's not visible in the custom indicator directory. Very strange...perhaps there;s a size limitation in that directory...? Any ideas.!

Also, the setting on the StepMA is crucial, what is the latest settings and are these included in the last StepMA_Stoch posting..?

Thanks in advance.

PS:Pipetrader, please check your PM.

fxdan:
I got 50 pips SL

hi dan, last friday quite bad day, total four signal were given, the first three signal got hit by my stoploss.

as for the last signal (fourth), i'm still open my position. like other technical indicator base system, sometimes you have a good day but sometimes you don't . just make sure you got proper MM.