Live Testing reports - page 27

AdamDuritz99:

My test results with default settings using version 5.7 on 1hr TF

Adam, you are welcome to test Phoenix on any time frame of course. I'm writting this just in case if you may not know - default time frame for Phoenix is M15

Mario

P.s. In case you need some basic info, there is FAQ thread where you have several usefull tips in 1st and 4th post

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175561

xux99:

Currency : CHFJPY, USDJPY

Pips: CHFJPY -169, USDJPY +165

xux99,

Did you misstype the pair CHFJPY?

Just in case you don't know, Phoenix support (have settings already in the code) these 6 pairs:

EURUSD

USDJPY

EURJPY

GBPJPY

USDCHF

GBPUSD

This doesn't mean, you shouldn't use any other pair. But, you would be probably better off, if you would first optimize Phoenix for 'unsuported' pair.

You can find tutor 'how to optimize Phoenix', attached to 4th post of FAQ thread.

Btw, you may want to wait a little with live testing. There were several changes latelly, so at least wait till we get some good settings.

Mario

New Optimization & User Guide 5.7.2a.

Eventually they should be put into the first post of the FAQ, but the author is gone. Look for them in the following post.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175561/page8

Pcontour:
Eventually they should be put into the first post of the FAQ, but the author is gone. Look for them in the following post.
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175561/page8

I cannot load these files. The pages are empty.

Can you send them to me ?

Vager@wanadoo.fr

Thanks in advance.

Good start for the moment...

I run this phoenix 5-7-0 on 2 platform.Ibfx and Fxdd.On Fxdd the phoenix open the pos at 2007.01.30 22:00,however on ibfx the phoenix not open the pos.I run for the pairs GBPUSD(Mode 3).Is anybody have a same situation with me.

saat2006:

I run this phoenix 5-7-0 on 2 platform.Ibfx and Fxdd.On Fxdd the phoenix open the pos at 2007.01.30 22:00,however on ibfx the phoenix not open the pos.I run for the pairs GBPUSD(Mode 3).Is anybody have a same situation with me.

Saat2006, different brokers have different data, some more, some less volatile...

You will have a little different results among different brokers. So maybe this is the reason? I don't know.

Mario

what's wrong...

i wonder how you guys did around 2000+ pips per month using phoenix..

i tested phoenix earlier this year until now and the result is not as expected from what you guys saying..

is it because this month phoenix is not very productive?

or is it because the broker i used is not suitable? ( i use NF)

whizzo:
i wonder how you guys did around 2000+ pips per month using phoenix..

i tested phoenix earlier this year until now and the result is not as expected from what you guys saying..

is it because this month phoenix is not very productive?

or is it because the broker i used is not suitable? ( i use NF)

Hi Whizzo

Started Phoenix on FXDD 30 nov 2006 (last version at that moment)

Since then : + 1933 pips results Friday last week (btw 2000 pips in one month ?!?! Dreaming!)

Since last Friday (started at openning Sunday) +522 closed ,+180 floating

All statement since beginning if you want or an AZBO Statement whre you catch every thing in one glance...

(always same inside settings, same cur, full auto ... some mistake)

But always same stuff : patience, patience, patience...

See you

bertbin:
Hi Whizzo

Started Phoenix on FXDD 30 nov 2006 (last version at that moment)

Since then : + 1933 pips results Friday last week (btw 2000 pips in one month ?!?! Dreaming!)

Since last Friday (started at openning Sunday) +522 closed ,+180 floating

All statement since beginning if you want or an AZBO Statement whre you catch every thing in one glance...

(always same inside settings, same cur, full auto ... some mistake)

But always same stuff : patience, patience, patience...

See you

To Whizzo

Things changed a bit

Right now (14h30 GMT) : closed : + 764 on the fire +15...