Live Testing reports - page 32

AZBOfin:
Hi all,

anybody else having horrible results on sterling ???

since monday my phoenix flies constantly on the wrong side... -480 pips so far (2x3 trades) for my IBFX account. the FXDD account trades very similar and is also loosing.

this past month was not very good for me at all. by 01/11 my account was up around 90% since Nov/06. as of now this has all changed. current ratio around 27% gain. this is a huge drawdown in just a few weeks but still an amazing gain for the 3 month forward test.

the poor performance has nothing to do with the "settings" i think. the settings are fine - it's the market that plays a game. the week is still young and a lot can change till friday.

results for the first couple of days:

GPGUSD -480 pips

USDJPY - 156 pips

EURJPY - 134 pips

EURUSD no trading this week

USDCHF floating trades

AZBOfin

Same thing AZBO !!!!

On closed trades

GB -480

But

EURJPY +341

USDJPY +182

USDCHF floating

TT +37

Do you want statement ?

latest greatest.

Major Losses

Down almost $1800 on 6 pairs over 24 hours, with another $460 in losing trades underway. Four of these pairs have been "optimized" and the other two are using default settings. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong???

Autumnleaves

Files:

autumnleaves:
Down almost $1800 on 6 pairs over 24 hours, with another $460 in losing trades underway. Four of these pairs have been "optimized" and the other two are using default settings. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong??? Autumnleaves

a/ Change brooker...

b/ Forget about GB/JPY : I never got a pence on that pair..

c/ Every body have been hurt... more or less...

d/ Patience, patience and patience...

My 2c

Losses

Thanks for your kind words Bert, although I do not see why any given pair should be inherently problematic. The fluctuations and movements are all pretty much the same for all currencies. Only the direction differs.

Attached are snapshots of the charts for today's activities (currently sitting down another $1000 overall). You can see quite plainly that the EA is not making good decisions. When the indicators point to a buy, it sells. The logic seems to be upside down.

Hi autumnleaves,

I saw your charts and I would like to ask you what indicator settings you are using. Are these settings the actual settings phoenix is using? I would like to have them on my charts as well so as to have a clearer view of what phoenix is doing

Phoenix Settings Feb 2007

Hi 10pips,

Thanks for your feedback. Here are the settings files currently running on Interbank demo account. The EURJPY and GBPJPY pairs are not optimized, but I have added a trailing stop to the original (default) settings. The other pairs were all optimized on Alpari 15 minute data from June through November 2006. In theory the settings should be extremely positive, as I pushed in the direction of high profit ratio and low drawdown rather than just overall yield. I would be very interested in your comments and suggestions.

bertbin:
Same thing AZBO !!!!

On closed trades

GB -480

But

EURJPY +341

USDJPY +182

USDCHF floating

TT +37

Do you want statement ?

do you think it's going to make me feel better [sarcasm off]

AZBOfin

autumnleaves:
Thanks for your kind words Bert, although I do not see why any given pair should be inherently problematic. The fluctuations and movements are all pretty much the same for all currencies. Only the direction differs. Attached are snapshots of the charts for today's activities (currently sitting down another $1000 overall). You can see quite plainly that the EA is not making good decisions. When the indicators point to a buy, it sells. The logic seems to be upside down.

Hi Autumn

I saw your snapshots : looking at that I would say that I will NEVER use a such BS F***ked EA going always in the wrong direction...

Look at my last statement last Friday even the zipped excel file very interesting (copyright AZBO!)

Resume :

Brooker : FXDD

P570

Full auto mode 3

Inside settings (with NO intents to invent something news)

Best cur : GB/$, $/CHF

Not bad : EUR/JPY

And USD/JPY not very good but better this week...

Hope you can find something to stop this hemorrhage pips stream...

AZBOfin:
do you think it's going to make me feel better [sarcasm off] AZBOfin

Euuuuuuuhhhhhhh....... not at all !

But quite amazing that we had same results on GB... and completely differents things on the others pairs ????????

That's a strange point...

Very strange... with no sarcasm !!!!!