Live Testing reports - page 26

autumnleaves:
We haven't heard from Daraknor for a few days. I hope he is well and wish to convey my best wishes to him. I'm down with a cold now as well. Does anyone have suggested settings for 5.7.2? I would like to start forward testing on several pairs at once.

Hi Autumn,

a/ Darak has been ill... and we don't know now if he is better... We hope so !

b/ DONT USE 5.7.2 : there is a big problem inside (look P Dev Thread) which lock the EA !

Last stable version is P5.7.0 running well...

See you

erm

bad week for GU and $chf..

nice $jpy results so far.

bertbin:
AZBO

Working better this end of the week with Phoenix 570

All losses from beginning of the week have been wipe...

And you ?

Yes...24 and 25 January ver. 5.7.1 mode 3 worked very very well! I always trust in Phoenix at the end

Raf

making new settings with 5.7.2 will allow 5.7.2 to trade. Using silly setting with 5.7.2 won't trade. We should probably make all new settings anyway, I went through my notes a few times and did some experimentation. Using silly settings worked, but having valid settings worked better. We really should put some effort together and make new settings files.

Team Effort

daraknor:
making new settings with 5.7.2 will allow 5.7.2 to trade. Using silly setting with 5.7.2 won't trade. We should probably make all new settings anyway, I went through my notes a few times and did some experimentation. Using silly settings worked, but having valid settings worked better. We really should put some effort together and make new settings files.

Good to read you again Darak ! Hoping you feel better.

I agree, we should team up and backtest settings in an organized way. Some of us do not know what are silly or valid settings. Where should we start ?

daraknor:

My post was removed so I will repost it again,

Boy, if something isn't begining to smell on the home front! Wonder what it is? Its kind'd like the smell of the barn yard in the dead of summer.Sounds like piles of B.S. to me.

The CockeyedCowboy

My test results with default settings using version 5.7 on 1hr TF for all pairs except USDJPY which was on 15min TF.

Home work of the week

1. Timeframe: 15M

2. Broker: FXDD

3. Settings file: Default

4. Account: Demo

5. Version: 570 then 572a back to 570

6. Mode: 3 full auto

7. Cur : $/JPY, $/GB, EUR/JPY, $/CHF

Comments : a very bad start (-480)... One day without trade coz of the P572a... after the 24/01 going better and better and better. JPY has been amazing this week... And GB hurts a bit...

+ 220 in the pocket and near same amount on the fire : absolutly nothing to complain, especially after the -480 that Phoenix recover...

Nb : you can notice an EUR/JPY alone trade : Phoenix reported an ErrorSend(129) due surely by a bad Internet connection

Have a nice WE all...

Files:

My trading results for the past week of trading:

All accounts trade on version 5.7.0 with default settings, full auto, no manual trades.

Account #0: -7.5% this week, up 54.6% in 12 weeks

Account #1: -8.2% this week, down -7.3% in 6 weeks

Account #2: -3.7% this week, down -12% in 6 weeks

Account #3: -7.3% this week, up 3.1% in 2 weeks

Account #0 and account #1 should (and they do) trade the exact same way since they have the 100% identical setup, with exception of the additional pair GBPJPY for #1. The reason behind this setup is that I want to see if two accounts with the 100% same setup trade 100% the same way, 100% of the time.

Account #3 is the only FXDD account and the differences to the other accounts (IBFX) are clearly visible.

These are the direct links to live statements for all four demo accounts.

Demo#0: http://www.azbofin.com/azboforex/1263777/statement.htm

Demo#1: http://www.azbofin.com/azboforex/1329081/statement.htm

Demo#2: http://www.azbofin.com/azboforex/1329092/statement.htm

Demo#3: http://www.azbofin.com/azboforex/501521/statement.htm

Attached to this post an excel file with some summary stuff and the trading logs with pip results for the past week.

AZBOfin

cockeyedcowboy:
My post was removed so I will repost it again,

The CockeyedCowboy

get a life, dude!