Phoenix - Development+Suggestions - MQ4 in Post#1 - page 37

Error

2007.05.03 17:06:30 Phoenix_EA_v5_7_4 USDJPY,M15: Error Ordersend Mode 3 Sell Trade 1(131 - invalid trade volume):

I get this error with FXDD trying to test the EA with Micro Lots.

Poocher:
Nothing for me still and there's been lots of movement in the GBP/$ 15min chart. But I have a lot to read and comprehend before asking intelligent questions.

It working. Sold 2.5 lots couple hours ago.

2.5 lots using a demo of 50,000.

Next time I'll be sure to use the conventional $5,000 everyone else is using.

Poocher:
Nothing for me still and there's been lots of movement in the GBP/$ 15min chart. But I have a lot to read and comprehend before asking intelligent questions.

It's not you, it's the EA. While gpbusd has been our best pair so far, Phoenix will often sit on the sideline watching a good trade go by. The settings in gbpusd needs to be updated.

Poocher:
It working. Sold 2.5 lots couple hours ago.

hmmm strange, I haven't had any orders on gbpusd for the past day or so. Anyone else got a sell like Poocher?

CeroOnda:
2007.05.03 17:06:30 Phoenix_EA_v5_7_4 USDJPY,M15: Error Ordersend Mode 3 Sell Trade 1(131 - invalid trade volume): I get this error with FXDD trying to test the EA with Micro Lots.

Mode 1 is more reliable. Did it submit a trade 2 and trade 3 without any problems.

Here's the trade.

doc4.doc

Files:
doc4.doc  101 kb

Pcontour:
Mode 1 is more reliable. Did it submit a trade 2 and trade 3 without any problems.

I have looked at the code and I may be able to provide a fix. Were you back-testing or forward testing at the time of the problem. Can you get the problem every time you back-test.

Phoenix_EA_v5_7_4

Pcontour:
I have looked at the code and I may be able to provide a fix. Were you back-testing or forward testing at the time of the problem. Can you get the problem every time you back-test.

-----------------

Hi--- I would be very grateful if somebody can send me the file of (Phoenix_EA_v5_7_4 ), as I failed to find it out -- With thanks

chehab:
----------------- Hi--- I would be very grateful if somebody can send me the file of (Phoenix_EA_v5_7_4 ), as I failed to find it out -- With thanks

Start your search here