Phoenix - Development+Suggestions - MQ4 in Post#1 - page 36

sourour:
dear sir

are u using phoenix default setting in your live account,as i do??

or change it?

thanks dear

I am using the default settings with the following exception:

I changed U_M12_ConsecSignals to 15 (I think the default is 5).

JB_007:
I am using the default settings with the following exception: I changed U_M12_ConsecSignals to 15 (I think the default is 5).

nice idea i asked mr darakorn for increasing this input,

and he told me that incrasing this number of consecutive is better in general but it will reduce the number of trades phoenix will excute,

thanks dear for anser

by the way i will use the last version 5.7.4 today in my live account

bye

sourour

Guys, it may be a good idea to run Phoenix in a demo account first before using it live.

won't place trades

Pcontour:
The following has been completed.

1. Extra debug information to help with error message 129

2. Change default decrease factor to 901010

3. Change default minlot to 0 to kick in my new fix to prevent lot size problems.

4. Display error message text along with error message numbers.

No change to the settings file for 5.7.4.

I will post the code here until Daraknor moves it to post #1

I am having trouble, this EA isn't placing any trades on IBFX Demo any reason why?

berdj:
I am having trouble, this EA isn't placing any trades on IBFX Demo any reason why?

I'm in the same boat as berdj - but I'm a total newb and its just been running about six hours on a North Finance demo. My first ever ea running. Followed the Phoenix PDF and have the v5_7_4 and smiling face in the upper right corner. I'll give it a chance.

berdj:

You are running with preferred settings and you have chosen a currency that is not one of the five that has preferred settings.

Look in this for more info about pref settings.

It isn't or it won't? are you getting errors? If so, then what Pcontour said is probably right. Otherwise, could be the market is too quiet. I probably wouldn't have any open orders either if I wasn't carrying these trades I had from yesterday.

Give it awhile, if you're still not getting trades, post back here and we'll try to help you out.

Phoenix 5.7 placed a trade

Poocher:
I'm in the same boat as berdj - but I'm a total newb and its just been running about six hours on a North Finance demo. My first ever ea running. Followed the Phoenix PDF and have the v5_7_4 and smiling face in the upper right corner. I'll give it a chance.

I finally got a trade, USD/JPY buy @ 120.09 Is there another currency which is recommended also?

Tks

Berdj

berdj:
I finally got a trade, USD/JPY buy @ 120.09 Is there another currency which is recommended also?

Tks

Berdj

GB/US and EUR/JPY best results since 1st Dec 2006

berdj:

Tks

Berdj

Nothing for me still and there's been lots of movement in the GBP/$ 15min chart. But I have a lot to read and comprehend before asking intelligent questions.