Phoenix - Development+Suggestions - MQ4 in Post#1 - page 35

This is already done for you, check the standard lib and include files that came with your MT platform.

Pcontour:
The themes for the next release. Improve default values, and provide error translation.
  • I'm planning to make up a piece of code to translate the meaning of the err numbers. This should help clear up misguided beliefs and instill some truth. It's also going to save everyone time so they don't need to go look them up themselves. Since the trade has been blown, there should be a moment or two available to spit out a error code translation.

The following has been completed.

1. Extra debug information to help with problems

2. Change default decrease factor to 901010

3. Change default minlot to 0 to kick in my new fix to prevent lot size problems.

No change to the settings file for 5.7.4.

No. I have no planned date.

I recommend that you change your settings file to the default values as mentioned in step 2 and 3 above in version 5.7.3. It would reduce the number of errors you should see.

Phoenix 6 Beta4 has been released with settings that have traded profitably on PhoenixFund live account. There are still a few features that I'd like to improve, but the defaults have many advanced settings enabled by default. P6 B4 Advanced version hasn't been released yet because I'm trying to debug a few more features.

Mis B. Havin':
This is already done for you, check the standard lib and include files that came with your MT platform.

Thank You,

I found that a few days ago, and I have it working.

daraknor:
Phoenix 6 Beta4 has been released with settings that have traded profitably on PhoenixFund live account. There are still a few features that I'd like to improve, but the defaults have many advanced settings enabled by default. P6 B4 Advanced version hasn't been released yet because I'm trying to debug a few more features.

Hi daraknor ,where i can get that P6B4 ea.i would like to forward test it.

Thanks

saat2006:
Hi daraknor ,where i can get that P6B4 ea.i would like to forward test it. Thanks

I am taking this initiative on behalf of Daraknor to save you time, go to the first page of this thread :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176593

Phoenix 5.7.4 - released

1. Extra debug information to help with error message 129

3. Change default minlot to 0 to kick in my new fix to prevent lot size problems.

4. Display error message text along with error message numbers.

I will post the code here until Daraknor moves it to post #1

Files:

Pcontour:

1. Extra debug information to help with error message 129

4. Display error message text along with error message numbers.

I will post the code here until Daraknor moves it to post #1

Thank you again for sharing your work ! Do you consider 5.7.4 stable ?

m6m6:
Thank you again for sharing your work ! Do you consider 5.7.4 stable ?

I think it is stable. I have no more changes in mind.

Thanks for the new version.

I just updated my live account to 5.7.4

Pcontour:
I think it is stable. I have no more changes in mind.

Dear Sir

JB_007:
Thanks for the new version. I just updated my live account to 5.7.4

dear sir

are u using phoenix default setting in your live account,as i do??

or change it?

thanks dear