Firebird v63G - page 49

I will try it !

Gratz for your efforts to make a well rounded EA !!!!

Wackena:
Attached is report sorted by pairs for 1st week of Firebird 3.2. Early in the week had 2 loses due to PercentFloat for equity protection set too low. Turned equity protection off and had no more loses for remainder of week. Could be just pure luck, but FB 3.2 handled OK the US non-farm employment report at 0830 EST.

Broker FXDD - eurusd, gbpusd, usdjpy, usdchf

Deposit $3,000

Timeframe M5

Balance $3,511

Equity $3,221

Wins 31 - Loses 2

ROI 7.4%

I believe FB 3.2 does trade slower then other versions due to no trading when trending up or trending down. There were several hedge orders that closed for profit.

Wackena

Hello Wackena !!

Do you can post your new statement of firebird after the big down of EURUSD, now EURUSD is at 1.3195

thank you

bedaine:
Hello Wackena !!

Do you can post your new statement of firebird after the big down of EURUSD, now EURUSD is at 1.3195

thank you

Hot off the press. Latest FB 3.2 DetailedStatement.

Wackena

update,

today was a bad day

Hendrick:
Statement of Firebird v065tf.

Statement Firebird v065tf from today

forwardtesting on demo

surfing on the wave

haubentaucher:
Hi all together,

will like to do it in the afternoon ( US Session) . Momently not

at home at my trading PC .

all the best

haubentaucher

Here the EA is

Maji:
These are not "errors" but just warnings. Your EA will run fine. These subroutines were not called within the EA and will not be used to create the exp file, thereby making it run faster. It is internal bookkeeping by MT and you need not get worried.

Thank you for explaining

Me@Home:
Hi,

are U on live account?

cheers.

No, I`m not live yet. Will test another 6 trading- Days and start with Microlots

( 1 Lot = 1000 EURO = 10 Cent per Pip). Will post todays statement in the evening

Wackena:
Hot off the press. Latest FB 3.2 DetailedStatement. Wackena

Wackena,

I've been doing a small amount of backtesting with this version on the EUR/USD, it's going kind of slow, as you noted it would. Anyways, I have everything set to defaults except fro turning off the equityprotection. However, the backtesting results aren't anywhere near to what your live testing results are. It's at 90% Modelling quality. Is there something else I need to change?

Oh yeah, the only other change I made were the trading hours. I'm at CST(Central Standard Time) I have sundays off, then Mon - Thurs 0-8, 13 -24. On Friday 0-8, 13-15.

UPDATE!

Ok, first off I had the TF to 30 mins, not 5. Mistake 1. I know you said you like the SL at 300, but that causes some significant drawdowns if it is hit. I've changed it to 100. I've also lowered the TP to 30 I believe. Anyways, results are much better. Well at least for jun '06. I'll post the back test results when they are finished.