Firebird v63G - page 54

Still Nothing

Well I was very excited to try Firebird v3.2. I was using Firebird 1.0 for awhile until I ran accross 3.2. I have tried for days to get it to work with no luck. Any help would be great.

I have a Balance of $1000 trading on M5 and have set Firebird UseMM=False and Lots=0.01 and also set the lots under Metatrader 4 to lots default 0.01. And as of yet still can not get V3.2 to work. Any ideals?

Thanks again

BartTN

On the 10th of December I decided to start using Firebird 3.2 in a $200 account. From my perspective, after some demo testing I considered that EURUSD and USDCHF were the best performing pairs, so I let run this baby 24 hs. a day in my little account. Today my account balance is more than $1000, an equity almost the same.

I want to say thanks to Wackena for this excellent version of Firebird (and also TraderSeven), which is think is the most stable and best performing of all. You have my admiration and gratitude for your disinterested effort and help. Keep up the good work!

Below I atatch my account history.

Best wishes!

pabloski

Files:
history.jpg  102 kb

See here for Firebird 3.2 .mq4 file:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174234/page32

Find .set file attached.

Thanks mate!

BartTN:
Well I was very excited to try Firebird v3.2. I was using Firebird 1.0 for awhile until I ran accross 3.2. I have tried for days to get it to work with no luck. Any help would be great.

I have a Balance of $1000 trading on M5 and have set Firebird UseMM=False and Lots=0.01 and also set the lots under Metatrader 4 to lots default 0.01. And as of yet still can not get V3.2 to work. Any ideals?

Thanks again

BartTN

Demo or Live trading?

Check your Journal and Expert tabs in the Terminal window for trading errors. Most Demo and standard live accounts do not allow lot size under 0.1.

Wackena

Wackena:
Demo or Live trading?

Check your Journal and Expert tabs in the Terminal window for trading errors. Most Demo and standard live accounts do not allow lot size under 0.1.

Wackena

It's Demo and there were no errors under either. I am really puzzled. I was really hoping this would work. Doesn't make much sense...

Wackena:
Demo or Live trading?

Wackena

I was using the settings you gave someone else in a previous post on a mini account https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174234/page34

BartTN:
I was using the settings you gave someone else in a previous post on a mini account https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174234/page34

If UseMM=true, try UseMM=false and try Lots=0.01 and then try Lots=0.1.

Then try next:

In the same Demo MetaTrader, run the Strategy Tester to see if it places orders.

Wackena.

Wackena:
If UseMM=true, try UseMM=false and try Lots=0.01 and then try Lots=0.1.

Then try next:

In the same Demo MetaTrader, run the Strategy Tester to see if it places orders.

Wackena.

Tried changing the Lots and the UseMM several different ways and could not get it to trade.

It did work in Strategy Tester.

Hummm I'll keep tinkering with it. Thanks again...

When I try backtesting I repeatedly get the error:

2007.02.08 19:19:33 2005.12.14 02:07 Firebird v3.2 EURUSDm,M5: invalid price 1.19645000 for OrderSend function

Why is this happening??