Firebird v63G - page 47

I get the same thing, does it have something to do with the new mt4 builds - 199, 200?

Daniel, I am on build 198. Hard to believe that no one has an answer to my questions.

kaaskop:
I am trying to test Firebird v63G. First of all it compiled with the following warnings:

1;39;;;Function "CloseTheseTrades" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "CloseLoosingTrades" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "iFXAnalyser" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "GoalCheck" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "GetSlippage" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Secondly, I have been running it on StrategyBuilderFx on USDJPY, M30 with default settings for 3 days now and it has not produced a single transaction.

All suggestions for a fix are welcome.

Please post your version of EA so I can see the bugs in MetaEditor.

kaaskop:
I am trying to test Firebird v63G. First of all it compiled with the following warnings:

1;39;;;Function "CloseTheseTrades" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "CloseLoosingTrades" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "iFXAnalyser" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "GoalCheck" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

1;39;;;Function "GetSlippage" is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

Secondly, I have been running it on StrategyBuilderFx on USDJPY, M30 with default settings for 3 days now and it has not produced a single transaction.

All suggestions for a fix are welcome.

I saw this code and I want to say the following:

Some people coded and improved this EA. It is just preliminary version. And one guy with the name of Renato was one fo them who coded this EA. He proposed some codes and functions but his codes were not included in this EA.

So, forget about.

It's ok, no problem.

Thanks for that Newdigital, but it has not produced a trade in 4 days of running. So I can but come to the conclusion that it is a dud.

kaaskop:
Thanks for that Newdigital, but it has not produced a trade in 4 days of running. So I can but come to the conclusion that it is a dud.

Try to backtest to see it is trading or not.

Just simple "working or not".

Im trying Firebird v1.0c1 and in a demo account with time frame M1 seems to work well. But it s only 2 days.

ienaplinsky:
Im trying Firebird v1.0c1 and in a demo account with time frame M1 seems to work well. But it s only 2 days.

yes, solution any filtr. I testing with filtr - entry trade only to daily or H4 trend

Trend long = disable sell trade

ienaplinsky:

good luck.... let's check your comments in ... hum... 1 week and half...

FB is quite dangerous...

dswk:
good luck.... let's check your comments in ... hum... 1 week and half... FB is quite dangerous...

this is the first day with a new demo account