CatFx50 - page 764

Hi!

4 days left for April Subscription.

To see what you get, here you are with an example. This was sent to subscribers yesterday at 21:06GMT.

USDJPY

Wednesday's Pivot : 117,96

4H MACD is below its signal line.

(xxxxxxxx)

Upwards :

The first thing it needs to do now is hold above 117,62. (xxxxxxxx)

Downwards:

In sell mode below 117,62 .

If it breaks 117,62 and keeps always trading below 118,40, it should give (xxxxx) 116,39 (xxxxxx).

How many pips are those?

Help!

I love this System! But I can't find where it says in this thread for the settings on the indicators. I downloaded everything from the first message and also the recap on catfx50 and have been reading and rereading...

In it, it says "Hist_step_MA_stoch_kv1_ex03 set at 2000 bars Set filters on step: +0,04 and -0,04.

I don't understand how to set the filters. How can you set +0,04 and -0,04. What filters? KWATR? PeriodWATR? I can't put these simbols in the settings (+ - ,)

I hope this question isn't too stupid

Hi there,

You need to go to "levels" tab (4th from the left).

Then press "Add" and set +0.04. Press "Add" again for -0.04

Hope it helps.

Yea! but..

Thanks you!

Are all the other indicators set to default settings? Do I need to set my mt4 to cet time to make the Camarilladt7 draw accurate lines or if my time is gmt on mt4, Camarilladt7 will draw levels the same.

Also, what is the TSR daily range calculator used for in this system? Is it just for us to see where we "might" put our target price and stop loss according to the daily range of price action?

Thanks you master fx traders for your quick help!

My first day using Catfx50 and already singing Nina's and TSD's praise!

Robert_Tec:
Thanks you!

Are all the other indicators set to default settings? Do I need to set my mt4 to cet time to make the Camarilladt7 draw accurate lines or if my time is gmt on mt4, Camarilladt7 will draw levels the same.

Also, what is the TSR daily range calculator used for in this system? Is it just for us to see where we "might" put our target price and stop loss according to the daily range of price action?

Thanks you master fx traders for your quick help!

My first day using Catfx50 and already singing Nina's and TSD's praise!

Hi!

Set all the indicators according to what I say in Word document.

Camarilla will draw lines according to your MT4server time. I think.

LaVieEnRed:
Good morning Nina (USA est here)

Thank you for sharing your system and putting everything so neatly together in the indicators thread. I have set up charts and am trying to learn/follow your method these past 2 days .

I have a few questions:

- your material says to set up the histogram at 2000bars. Is that the "max bars to count" input in the properties window? When I do that it does not look right. I use MT.

- Your statement quoted above: Is that for today? Yesterday? Why the big red number?

-and finally: I see this thread has great success, congrats on your 1000000 Can someone give me some stats on the success they are have using this method with live real money accounts -and maybe with your subscription too-, or send me to a thread where this has been discussed? I have not gone thru each page here yet, will get there slowly! Don't hesitate to pm me.( i have only today to decide about this subscription as I understand it!)

- Do you post also about your system in the "elite" section of this forum?

-do you accept paypal for subscription in USD?

Thanks for any help and insight

Happy trading

LaVieEnRed

Hi!

- Your statement quoted above: Is that for today? Yesterday? Why the big red number?

Analysis was sent yesterday to subscribers at 23:05cet.

What follow was sent yesterday too:

GBPJPY

(::::::::::)

Upwards :

The first thing it needs to do now is hold above 231,25.

If it does so, next should be (xxxxxx) 231,90(XXXXX)

Downwards:

The first signal of weakness will be below 231,25

Below it, we have (xxxxx) 230,54(xxxx)

your material says to set up the histogram at 2000bars. Is that the "max bars to count" input in the properties window? When I do that it does not look right. I use MT.

Download more bars, more data. Click your right arrow on your deskboard.

Can someone give me some stats on the success they are have using this method.....

There are people here than pop up and have been trading for a long time CatFX50 and they say they make money.

I trade it too, but I use my analysis with my levels too plus another system. I was a part time trader and I'm now a full time trader. But again, I do not trade CatFX50 alone.

Do you post also about your system in the "elite" section of this forum?

No, I do not.

do you accept paypal for subscription in USD?

Yes, I accept only Pay Pal.

The first week of April, I will tell a new simple, easy system to subscribers. It could be called "System for Dummy's". A system that shows once more than you do not need your screen plenty of stupid and useless indicators to make money.

THX.

Hi!

I think it is worth to post this here. The author is Bill Kraft.

It takes work to make money trading

It takes knowledge to make money trading

No matter who you are, you will have losing trades

No single trade is likely to make you rich

Only expect to make money if you understand and apply money management principles

Expect to take risk in order to trade

Make your profit expectations reasonable - 100% a month probably isn't a reasonable expectation

Don't expect that anyone is going to have 100% winning trades

Expect to study markets, strategies, and psychology if you want to be a successful trader

Don't expect to get rich quick

Expect to pay for your education (college wasn't free was it?)

Expect to keep careful records so you can see what you are doing right and what you are doing wrong

Expect to be responsible for your own trades, and recognize that no one else is

Expect to go through a learning curve before you are a good trader

Camarilladt7 with L3, L4, L5 and H3, H4 and H5.

why I have not got something?