CatFx50 - page 771

deepdrunk..can you tell us what bank you deal with also what is the minimum to open an account and what leverage do they offer..thanks in advance.

Settings for Step Ma Indicator

Hello to all,

I'm new to the CatFX50 system and have loaded the indicators and template to my MT4 platform.

On the settings for the Hist_ Step_MA indicator where do you input the settings for the filters on step - +0,04 and -0,04 Is it on PeriodWATR , Kwatr, or HighLow.

I'm new at learning a lot of these things and some of my questions may sound dumb, but I can't learn if I don't ask. I hope you'll bear with me on my ignorance of some of these subjects.

Thank you Nina for what seems to be a solid trading system. I hope to become accomplished in trading it so that I may be able to donate most of my profits to charitable Children's Organizations.

Thank you in advance to everyone for any advice ,help, or suggestions you may give me on this learning curve phase.

Rider.

Hi!

Criminals sent me a fake mail from metaquotes.

They tell me I've been chosen to beta test MT5.

Take care, it is a spoof.

I was lucky. When I tried to download my brand new MT5, Windows Defender warned me.

Then I looked at the sender and I saw: metaquotesteam@gmail.com

Sent that mail to metaquotes.com and they replied saying they never send such mails.

OK, traders, if you receive mails about MT5, they are spoof. Take care.

I'm receiving too a lot of spam and I think some MT brokers sell mail addresses.

You know, nothing is free in this world.

Files:
mt5.jpg  110 kb

thx for info.

+0,04 and -0,04

Midnite Rider:
Hello to all,

I'm new to the CatFX50 system and have loaded the indicators and template to my MT4 platform.

On the settings for the Hist_ Step_MA indicator where do you input the settings for the filters on step - +0,04 and -0,04 Is it on PeriodWATR , Kwatr, or HighLow.

I'm new at learning a lot of these things and some of my questions may sound dumb, but I can't learn if I don't ask. I hope you'll bear with me on my ignorance of some of these subjects.

Thank you Nina for what seems to be a solid trading system. I hope to become accomplished in trading it so that I may be able to donate most of my profits to charitable Children's Organizations.

Thank you in advance to everyone for any advice ,help, or suggestions you may give me on this learning curve phase.

Rider.

Rider - These are the levels, click on the levels tab, and select "add" for both +0,04 and -0,04

Jason

Kronos:
Hi all,

I had my first contact with CatFx50 system more than a year ago here on this forum. Unfortunately I had to end trading forex couple of months ago but now I back on the market.

Nina would you help me a bit in my new start by saying a few wise words?

If you could please comment for example my today trade on EURUSD.

I think your opinion about market conditions will be very constructive for me.

-Position opened at 14.30 GMT at price 1.3601

-New candle above EMA50

-StepMaStoch yellow line above blue

-FA: 14.00 GMT USA Factory Orders m/m, 14.30 USA Crude Oil Inventories and 15.00 USA Treasury Secretary Paulson Speaks

-Support about 1.3594 (pretty strong like for me, appered on monday and tuesday )

-H4 trend line break it may be the first retrace of new downtrend

-Propably one of the tops from M5 uptrend

-Pretty far from pivot support

-Top of the previous candle was a bit confusing to me

-on the beginning made a top on 1.3609 (+8 pips) then a low at 1.3593 (-8 pips)

I haven't had an opportunity yet to thank you for sharing your ideas so

THANK YOU

Here is the screen:

Hi!

My StepMA_Stoch (aNina) has not crossed yet. First thing to take into account. Use Hist_StepMA_Stoch with filters too. It gave a buy signal at 1,3601 not validated by aNina though.

More, right stop should have been placed at 1,3573 or at 1,3561.

More, do you think this pair has a clear direction today or it is used by brokers to make their feast?

TA alone or whatever system will make you lose a lot of money. A lot. It makes me sad to see how many hours, days, weeks and months people waste trying to find the Holy Grail indicator or switching from system to system. In this trip to no-where, they lose common sense.

Trading is guessing, Kronos, specially when you rely only on technical stuff.

I've said that a thousand times. No problem. Lets the music keep playing.

If you look carefully at EURUSD, you will see that they keep it within this range since the 23rd of April: 1,3540 - 1,3681.

We will only break up or down with fundamental data.

Can you imagine the amount of money that retail traders have lost trying to trade that range?

Below 1,3540, you have another important level : 1,3524. It is holding since 17th of April.

We think we need to trade each day. That is a great mistake.

Now, market is in waiting mode for NFP. EURUSD is stronger than GBPUSD and USDCHF has been rejected at the right place: 1,2189.

Snake oil sellers make forecasts. They need to do it: they spam. I do not.

I do know only or think I know that if NFP is much stronger than expected, we'll see or we should see EURUSD breaking that damn 1,3524. And if it is much weaker, we'll see or we should see it breaking that damn too 1,3682. 1,37xx then will be printed.

But we need to wait first to see where it is trading before the release.

Thanks for your reply, I see that there is a lot of work to do.

But it's good that I can learn from great people like you.

You said that your StepMA_Stoch did'n cross - I thought that most all the StepMa_Stoch's in this thread are quiet similar some have dots and/or arrows.

Maybe its the difference between broker data feed.

Could you possibly post your right one.

About what filters do you exactly talking about ? What other indicators do you use as a filters ?

Thanks again.

Thanks Jason

Thanks Jason for your prompt reply, I appreciate it. I have it all set up now.

My next task is finding an explanation of how to interpret what signals to look for in the step MA Stoch and the a_Nina_v1 indicators. In other words what are the rules to look for in trade set ups.

Thank you kindly in advance for your help !.......Rider

P.S.Why the 120 EMA. What is the reason for that particular EMA, why not 89 or 144 EMA?

Hi guys. Just load nina's template. You don't need to do anything

Plz help about open rule

Files: