CatFx50 - page 791

We Miss you Nina

Dear Nina I have been I silent folower of your nearly perffect system and first I want to express my deep appreciation for what you have done so far. Thank you for sharing CatFx50 and thank you for the patience to explain everything even in to the tinyest detail regarding your methods of trading.

I spent about one month and a half reading your thread and I can say for sure that I have learned much more from you and your system than any other source out there.

The thing that bothers me now is that you are no longer posting your thoughts here any more. You really don't need to make recaps any more but only the fact that you are here and support us give me much more confidence to trade. As a creator of CatFx50 you became a leader of all this people who came here everyday just to see what you have to say and learn from it but now you are no longer there ( or may be you are just taking samo time off ) There are some many people out there ( as you see more than 1.2 mil views ) who believe you and want your support. Just be here for us.

You did not choose to be a leader but your successful system made you such.

Your folower.......

Just mine 2 cents.....

mrebrov:
Dear Nina I have been I silent folower of your nearly perffect system and first I want to express my deep appreciation for what you have done so far. Thank you for sharing CatFx50 and thank you for the patience to explain everything even in to the tinyest detail regarding your methods of trading.

I spent about one month and a half reading your thread and I can say for sure that I have learned much more from you and your system than any other source out there.

The thing that bothers me now is that you are no longer posting your thoughts here any more. You really don't need to make recaps any more but only the fact that you are here and support us give me much more confidence to trade. As a creator of CatFx50 you became a leader of all this people who came here everyday just to see what you have to say and learn from it but now you are no longer there ( or may be you are just taking samo time off ) There are some many people out there ( as you see more than 1.2 mil views ) who believe you and want your support. Just be here for us.

You did not choose to be a leader but your successful system made you such.

Your folower.......

Just mine 2 cents.....

Hi!

Thank you for your nice words.

Mrebrov, the system is all here. I've said all I could say. It is a clear system, but it is not an easy one, as it ask you to think and to feel the market. Beyond that I only can post here, as I'm not a seller, my thoughts. And I think they are not more important than others.

You know that I consider that trading is gambling. It is a bet on something. But listen, day trading is a trap, a big trap. Just a few, very few succeed. FOREX is a non regulated market where there are a lot of wanna-be-demo-traders-with-great-performance and a lot of snake oil sellers. In fact, the whole investment world is a big trap for all of us.

Take care out there.

BTW, EURUSD has made an all time high at 1.5557 today. While holding above 1.5463 - 1.5440 - 1.5344 - 1.5312, it is set to go to 1.5797. Once there, if it is the case, we'll talk.

Hi!

Another nice week for the EUR. And another awful week for the USD. I feel sorry and sad at a time for those top hunters or bottom pickers.

EURUSD has gained +312 pips. +2.02%.

USDCHF has lost -268 pips. -2.68% (below parity for the first time in history!)

USDJPY has lost -357 pips. -3.60%

GBPUSD has gained +84 pips. +0.42%

GBPJPY has lost -636 pips. -3.17%

GBPCHF has lost -454 pips. -2.25%

EURJPY has lost -234 pips. -1.51%

EURGBP has gained +125 pips. +1.61%

Not a good week for the dollar indeed.

Have you seen how market reacts with bad USA data lately?

Have you seen how market reacts with slightly better than expected USA data lately?

Why do you think that happens?

They say we live in a free world and our economy is based in what they call too free market, right? Do you believe that?

We were very near to a "global market crash" on Friday. Bear Stearns, one of the bigs, had to ask for help. And more to come.

If there is not a "global central banks intervention" to save the dollar, the green buck will keep going downtown for sure.

The first central bank to act will be our beloved BOJ. Take care out there.

Tomorrow I'll post new levels on EURUSD.

Hi!

They say we live in a free world and our economy is based in what they call too free market, right? Do you believe that?

We were very near to a "global market crash" on Friday. Bear Stearns, one of the bigs, had to ask for help. And more to come.

If there is not a "global central banks intervention" to save the dollar, the green buck will keep going downtown for sure.

The first central bank to act will be our beloved BOJ. Take care out there.

Tomorrow I'll post new levels on EURUSD.

Mates, please, take that warning about intervention very seriously. If your broker is not a bucket shop, they will not be able to guarantee your stops. So, more than ever: hit and run, specially if you short the $. BOJ could like to do it very soon, if there are not "good?" $ data. And they do it when liquidity is thin. So, take care. If there is "good?" $ data, things will be easier for them.

US data that comes out lately is cooked. And if it is not, pairs do the opposite. You may thing USA is something to rely on or trust. Don't be fool, Wall Street was not made to work for you.

OK, levels of EURUSD if there is not a "coordinated global intervention":

Don't forget FED will cut again on Tuesday. They will cut from 50 to 100 points its rates. So, EURUSD should keep going up. Will we see that?

EURUSD, according to my charts, it is set to keep going up as long as it holds above 1.5630 - 1.5600 - 1.5590 - 1.5570 - 1.5530 - 1.5510 - 1.5500- 1.5474 - 1.5460. Breaking down 1.5460 could mean an important correction is on the cards. If it does keep above, next targets on EURUSD should be: 1.5700 - 1.5710 - 1.5733 - 1.5754 - 1.5765 - 1.5797- 1.5825 - 1.5840.

Good luck!

Hi!

I used to love USA. Liked its strength as a country, its patriotism, its creativeness, its free market and its freedom. All that has gone. USA is nowadays an obscure country like some from the third world. No worst, no better. I feel, somehow, ashamed. I'm seeing how FED, with the money of tax payers, is up to save banks and those white collar thieves.

What kind of free market is USA if when banks that have made things wrong, they do not need to worry because FED is up there to save them?

Is FED or the White House going to do the same with Smith's family or Maxwell's one?

Again: I feel ashamed.

OK, levels:

Don't forget FED will cut again on Tuesday. They will cut from 50 to 100 points its rates. So, EURUSD should keep going up. Will we see that?

EURUSD, according to my charts, it is set to keep going up as long as it holds above 1.5630 - 1.5600 - 1.5590 - 1.5570 - 1.5530 - 1.5510 - 1.5500- 1.5474 - 1.5460. Breaking down 1.5460 could mean an important correction is on the cards. If it does keep above, next targets on EURUSD should be: 1.5700 - 1.5710 - 1.5733 - 1.5754 - 1.5765 - 1.5797 - 1.5825 - 1.5840.

FED cut 75bp and we didn't see EURUSD up. Why? Could you imagine that?

Well, EURUSD has boken down 1.5460. Now, as long as it keeps below it and 1.5550, it is set to go to 1.5215.

Hi!

Well, EURUSD has boken down 1.5460. Now, as long as it keeps below it and 1.5550, it is set to go to 1.5215.

OK, EURUSD is set now to go to 1.6088 as long as it keeps above 1.5754 - 1.5740 - 1.5700.

Trading Window

Hello Nina and Group!

I am new to this forum, located in USA. In the trading rules it states the trading window is Trade time: 08:00cet to 18:00cet. Has anyone tried the system during the New York Session? Since I am located in California, and work during the day, trading the 8:00cet to 18:00cet is while I'm sleeping!

Hi!

Thought you'd like to read this:

Capital - WSJ.com

nina:
Hi!

Thought you'd like to read this:

Capital - WSJ.com

This is Henry Paulson writing? should be renamed to Henry Potter

hi

the virus is subprime mortgage

===================

Forex Indicators Collection