CatFx50 - page 762

New CatFX50 trader

Hi all,

Did my first trade using CatFX50 today and it was successful

Why has this thread got so quiet all of a sudden though?

demontaz:
Hi all,

Did my first trade using CatFX50 today and it was successful

Why has this thread got so quiet all of a sudden though?

Hi, Demontaz!

Congratulations!

Soon, maybe this week, this thread is going to have 1.000.000 views. It is incredible, but it is.

People, Demontaz, jump from here to there; from tool to tool.

CatFX50 has given birth to other threads too. I feel happy for that. It has been translated into whatever language you can imagine. And EMA50 is used now for more traders.

As long as it can help traders, I'll keep posting.

But I've learnt a lot of things too.

CatFX50 has tought me to look at price action and something that I think is basic: when not to trade.

Hi Nina

Well I can relate to jumping from tool to tool and in the end I just lost money in different ways

I am still trying to find my style that keeps me focused on what is happening and still can still walk away at the end of the trading day with a positive result. I have tried longer term trading but to be honest I get bored. I like the hustle and bustle of day trading and being in the thick of things.

Hope I have more good days like today though, it is always confidence boosting

demontaz:
Hi Nina

Well I can relate to jumping from tool to tool and in the end I just lost money in different ways

I am still trying to find my style that keeps me focused on what is happening and still can still walk away at the end of the trading day with a positive result. I have tried longer term trading but to be honest I get bored. I like the hustle and bustle of day trading and being in the thick of things.

Hope I have more good days like today though, it is always confidence boosting

Hi!

GBP and CAD were the pairs to trade today.

What made them move?

An EMA?

A Elliot Wave count?

A Forex system?

Fundamentals move Currencies. When there are not fundamentals, Market Makers move rates and we all get killed.

Day Trading makes lose 9 out of 10 traders. We should have a daily goal. When reached, we should do something else.

Hi!

FOMC. Thanks, Ben Bernanke!

Files:
fomc.jpg  60 kb

Hi!

Lets make some cash.

Files:
fomc_1.jpg  58 kb

Subscription

Hi, traders!!!

Month of March is ending. April is almost here.

People that could not subscribe to my service can it do it now.

Price is €53.

6 ridiculous pips with a standard lot. You should be able to make much, much more just following my signals.

Send me a Private Message.

Thank you!!

NFP 2007 Calendar?

.........................................................................................

forexts:
Diference (final result) = ((Close-HD-(amplitude/2)))/amplitude) * Period

You've made a mistake here.... need to change this line to this...

Diference (final result) = ((Close-(HD-(amplitude/2)))/amplitude) * Period

its not so new( about my post).... but i think it might be interesting