Forex systems

Strategy for accurate signals GBP, CHF, JPY, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.

There are three types of demand in the Forex market:

1. traded instruments
  2. accurate price forecasts
  3. credits for traders

This posting is dedicated to the exact pips forecasts for any of five days of week, which are freely available to all, obtained not by connections in central banks, but by the method of scientific approach, so to say from the "Backdoor", because any problem has an average of 3-4 different solutions, since to penetrate the core of any object can be from the four sides of the world, and even from above and below. I'm sure all will like my solution of the problem of obtaining daily reports of pips, i.e. the sober merchant of pragmatism, and many will be surprised or perplexed. The method is also applicable to all stock markets.

Qualitative and quantitative characteristics of the method.

The application of the forecasting method allows you to quickly get forecasts in pips for the period 01:31-01:30 of the next day which are easy to make profitable trades closing mainly with t/p orders. It is easy and accessible for both first-time beginners and analysts with 4-12 years' experience.

http://www.regulest.hotbox.ru/II-uroven.gif Transaction screenshot.

The method is provided immediately, for free, with a brief tutorial in one email, with one commercial condition, the fulfilment of which is only necessary on the occurrence of one event. The system is designed only for those whose earnings are the profits of trades made on their own, so employees of brokerage companies, forum moderators, traders who cooperate with companies in affiliate programs, except for former ones, please do not worry.

For the strategy go to this web-link - Strategy 2 level, the letter with the training course was posted on the ftp-server and opens as a usual html-file, in case of emptiness or gibberish on the open page - it should be "Refresh", because it is an .eml file. The primary data for creating an EA is already in the second table, the EA is your work, the principles and method are mine, we will share the prize one day.

Regards.

Regulest123:

http://www.regulest.hotbox.ru/II-uroven.gif[ Screenshot of transactions

"three green rectangles before lunch" put under the tongue and suck slowly)

I cried when I saw examples from school algebra. Then I could hardly get out from under the table when I found out that this method is in the arsenal of our Ministry of Finance.

The author is on fire!!!

Kharin:

The affair is on fire!!!

Aftar the manager, 20 whole days studying!

There is an alternative strategy: work for the Ministry of Finance as a mole and know tomorrow's rate down to the pips :-)

Actually .... It's in the wrong place.

Cronex писал (а):
Actually .... is posted in the wrong place.

The pendulum can appear anywhere...

Just a quote from the topicstarter's website

"...In this regard, all leads must be excluded: to work in the market on your computer may be the most stable OS Windows WinMe, ignores any malware without antivirus, Internet ADSL works for weeks without rebooting the computer [setting ADSL in Win98/Me], which is important for auto-trading, when the script program trades. In this OS there may be only trading terminals and financial withdrawal programs, such as Webmoney or Inter-PRO Client of Telebank system, if possible do not open internet browser, do not read brokers websites, delete all email accounts, all work should be done in another operating system. The effect is needed, when the broker agent, not excluding that of the dealer, will come to the specially allocated absolutely empty room, in which there should be nothing, no table, no chair. Money is money, why trust anyone when you can pragmatically rule out even the slightest possibility of a scam. If your brokerage's registered office is in London, you can pave your desk with an Iceberg, like the one that sunk the unsinkable Titanic, it will deter the British from making a detour. To put labels of trading terminals on the Iceberg, on the right side of the competition, and on the left side of the real one, one should strive to have one trading terminal, one is easier to keep track of. In short, nothing superfluous, and let anyone try to hide here so that trading doesn't go the way we decide...".

a couple more quotes

"We do not believe that charts will help you make money, delete them, we do not believe that other terminal functions are for our convenience - everything is as in the picture, we put only those instruments without which you can not make a deal, only those instruments for which there are forecasts in the table forecasts ...".

"...In what remains, on other buttons we try not to click, read or leave letters in the "Mailbox". After communication with employee of the brokerage company through the Internet on any questions: opening an account, visiting the site and forum, awarding a prize after winning a contest, if he did not immediately succeed to receive such responses, which will predetermine the loss-making trades, then because he drummed the keyboard with ten fingers, it will try to do after him 10 more agents of influence, which are inclined to cooperate with the brokerage company at any time and in any place, probably, should wait 10 days after the termination of communication with broker - do not open Forecasts for the next 3 - 5 years are in the forecast table,..."

"...For example, on Friday 30th November I win a contest of traders with a prize of $200, my broker gets in touch with me and writes on Monday morning, "You have won a prize, send a scan of your passport, the number of your real account". I reply that I have won a prize in another contest of the same company and then I opened a trading account, sending it with everything else, I again get the reply "The prize will be credited to that account, and this contest is a head above the one where you won a prize the first time". Let's call this act of influence, directly from the employees of the brokerage companies a B-red influence and let's assume this dragon's tooth will sprout this coming Friday, because the basis of the dialogue was Friday 30th November. Looking at the picture, I get the prize on Monday evening, start trading, by Tuesday morning I have a deposit of $294. In the morning a close relative, who has read pro-English literature, watched Hollywood TV-movies, who is used to receive handouts for courtesies, leaving for work, before opening and closing the door (a direct link to open and close positions) asks something distracting during my work at the computer, as a result there are immediately 2 losing trades, the deposit falls to 115$ - we will call it "A-Purple" influence. Wednesday evening, Thursday, Friday morning everything is normal, the deposit over 600, three profitable positions are opened, I have gone out for the air, have taken up the door handle (connection with opening and closing of positions), from my relative a question from the kitchen: "Are you going out? I answer, I'm working today and I can't be distracted, I'll go tomorrow on Saturday, I hear "Good!"(Just cheekily mislead me about what will happen with the positions), as a result, 40 minutes later I close three profitable positions prematurely underbalanced by 60 pips, and then it turned out that 380 and opened a losing position, the remaining deposit was $494, again the influence of the class "A". Next comes the result of class "B" influence for Friday, two losing trades - a deposit of 362$. In one week contest I saw my 750% and looked where I am with it in the rating, it is impossible to do this because signs of other participants' initials immediately begin to work in subconsciousness for opening of losing trades - competition for a prize, and on any other accounts, let`s call it class "C-green" influence, in fact, it was after correspondence with a broker and is the reason of two last losing trades. Therefore we consider it proved that the market wanted with the help of influence agents to win my initial deposit on Friday, but due to the fact that 2.5 days the trade was calm, only won back 440$, thus catching the market and agents by the hand does not guarantee that these attacks will stop in the future, everything will depend on how you manage to protect yourself from it..."

от родственницы вопрос с кухни "На улицу идешь? Заодно сходи в гараж за картошкой и яблоками" отвечаю, я сегодня работаю нельзя меня отвлекать, схожу завтра в субботу, слышу "Хорошо!" (прямо нахально вводят в заблуждение относительно того, что будет с позициями[хорошо будет]), в результате, спустя минут 40 закрываю три прибыльные позиции преждевременно недобрав 60 пипсов, а в последствие оказалось что 380, и открываю убыточную позицию, остаётся депозит 494$, опять влияние класса "A".

I told you to go get some potatoes! :)))) one should listen... relatives :)))

Candlestick patterns, fellow self-made man? Do they work so goddamn well already?! I had such suspicions, I did...

P.S. And - second: judging by the answer to unnamed *******, you've found "a wizard who writes auto-trading Expert Advisors and can, in principle, fit a table into an Expert Advisor". Is it realistic to automate this strategy - to do nothing at all and just watch the cabbage being chopped?

Man, I've been following the links, reading and reading here, how cobbled together!!!! Couldn't it have been easier to write. The idea is this:

1. Take GBP/USD (for example).

2. take a certain time on the chart

3. There is (simply) I down candle, II down candle, III up candle.... This is equal to the BinFV

4. create a script which runs counter on history at a certain time, for example 11:00 Moscow time and shows how much of it is true (by count) and how much is false (by count)

5. And it depends on the trader whether to open it or not.

The meaning of this system, or maybe I do not understand???? ))))

Reason: