MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 957

ma14 = iMA(NULL,0,14,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); if i want add indicator inchimoku or ADx  Iichimoku or IADX how i can add  
good day guys.. can you help me on how to use live feed data and put it into a vb.net application.. plz guys i really need your help and can you post some sample using some symbols.. any help will be much appreciated... thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi,  I'm a new user and now struggling with mql4. Thanks for some of reference stuffs, I just wrote first code as follows, but could not work well. It seems The message of below code is "if price is above ichimoku and open<close then buy at market and exit entry bar + 2 bars," vanilla coding. An...
[Deleted]
I use this to set a take profit for an order:  modify = OrderModify(ticket, price, 0, (price + (direction * (TakeProfit + ii) * PointSize)), 0, Green);  The problem is that it removes the stop loss which was previously set.  The stop loss is changed to 0. How can I set a take profit without...
[Deleted]
I have downloaded a demo of M4 for some reason it wont stream? I am logged in. Even tried downloading it again and again. It ads all the data up to 31st dec but not after. I down loaded M5 and that works perfect, but i need M4 because there are a couple of indicator I want and they only paste into...
hello friends,i want to find the highest price int sometimes,and i want to find the highest price's RSI(indicator) value,   so i think i must find the highest's price int waht's K line ,please help me
Can a moderator please publish my code on Code Base: I asked for it to be held back in Dec 2011 - it is now ready but is not being published - it may still be logged as on hold.. The code to be published is ASK+BID+SPREAD-INDI, thanks
  FileOpen and FileWrite  (13   1 2)
Hi, I got a problem using FileOpen and FileWrite. The functions FileOpen and FileWrite seem to work (returns positive return val) but no file is created... see code below I'll be gratefull for help. code: int outFile = FileOpen("testFileOpen.csv",FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE,','); if (outFile<=0){...
[Deleted]
Hey guys I've looked everywhere but can't seem to re-locate an indicator I came across several months ago. It is a linear regression indicator that also plots forecast of high/low confidence limit (i.e. 95%) rays.  I find many regression indicators that only show current regression with std dev....I...
does anyone has a problem with android app? for some reason the quote is not moving at all. thanks
Hello I'm new at MT4, i'm trying the plateform with an oanda pratice account. I dl nt4 and i'm trying to use my oanda account but i got only 1 server : MIGBank-Demo Any idea how i can have the oanda practice server ?     Thanks Nicolas   
  HELP ME PLEASE  (5)
Hello everyone I am appealing to the community. I am passionate about trading and I'm having a very difficult period right now. I lost everything female, apartment ... I work all day and I do not have time for trading. I appeal to you all to know if someone could give me an expert advisor that I can...
[Deleted]
  im looking for scalp ea  (12   1 2)
anyone can give to me ?
hi, i have an indicator that shows arrows when on uptrend and downtrend. I tried to get the values of the arrows using "icustom"....but i couldn't succeed... how do i get to use the value of these in my EA?
  training mode  (5)
hallo, is there any possibility to wiew bars advancing at 1 by one steps by pushing a bottom and viewing different indicator plotted like they were  in real time. I ask cause  i'm trying to evaluate how usuful is zig zag indicator to my model, once pivot are fixed all well but how when zig zag...
[Deleted]
  opposite trade  (2)
Hi Everyone Weird thing with MT4 build 445 I have an ea that is taking correct trades at times and once in a while takes an opposite trade  i.e  when the condition is good to take a short it takes a long but only sometimes broker FXDD Any suggestions Thank you in advance 
I use iExposure. I want iExposure and iHistory in same seperate chart in same row. How can I merge this indi? I can not code this.  
  DOW POINTS  (12   1 2)
Below there is a program to draw vertical lines at the second bottom point which are higher than the previous bottom. (It is like dow theory . It will find bottoms and compare themselves and draw verticals to the second bottoms at the uppertrend ) never draws. where its logic mistake?   <SNIP> 
Dear Expert, Would you please advise? Why for the same live account, the mDD on the Trade page is -154.89 while on the statement it says mDD is 15.90 (Please see above image)?  Thank you for your teaching. Best, EAgreat   
[Deleted]
Hi,  In most of the literature around the Stochastic oscillator is defined as:  %K = 100*(CLOSE - MIN (LOW, Pk), Sk) / (MAX (HIGH, Pk) - MIN (LOW, Pk)), Sk)   However in MT4 the Stochastic is defined as:  %K = 100*SUM (CLOSE - MIN (LOW, Pk), Sk) / SUM (MAX (HIGH, Pk) - MIN (LOW, Pk)), Sk) The main...
I'm trying to debug a dll through VS. When I set the exe to metatrader's terminal.exe, it tells me "A debugger has been found running in your system....". When I try to attach to an already running instance of the terminal, it crashes. A google search suggests MT4 builds try to prevent decompilation
I have a blackberry playbook, and have tried all my possible best to have MT4 on it so i can trade forex. I have had metatrader for android converted from apk file to bar file and installed on my playbook but it doesn't work yet. Pls someone help me on this. Thank you
[Deleted]
ONLY CANDLE - How to catalog or segregate Candle? PLEASE CORRECT ME! We have bullish and Bearish candle I want to segregate this it's just like shepherd . shepherd have farm, croft and have sheep. when it is season to shave sheep shepherded Mr. JOHN go to farm caught the sheep and ... First sheep
Hello I got a build update on my Meta 4 last week ( now on Build 451 ). Ever since then, when I close the platform and then re-open it, I lose Terminal, Market Watch and the Status Bar etc. .   It keep my charts though.    Weird ~~~~~ On a recommendation from someone, I moved the install out of...
So in mql4 you can use the function iMA or iMAOnArray if you want to create an exponential (MODE_EMA) or other type of moving average. Now an EMA is usually created by iteration:                                  EMA = (CLOSE(i)*P)+(EMA(i-1)*(1-P)). But you could also calculate it in a different way:...
  Hot Keys  (5)
Hi there - new to the forum and MT4. I found some hot keys, but I am looking to see if there are any for: Lines, Cross Hair and Fibonacci.  I would like to not have to always go up and grab them with my mouse. Thanks for any help! Andre
If a specific time is set, all trades (open and pending) will be closed/deleted precisely at that time. Can anyone share the ea with me?
Can any one advise me if there is an option some where in the program that allows a change to cross hair option. When you have activated the crosshairs and click and drag it shows period, price movement and price. Can anyone advise me if i could get a percentage change as well and how?
[Deleted]
Is there a way to assign the sequence of how buy and sell stops would be executed regardless of entry price? For example, if I have 2 buy stops and 2 sell stops, the first sell stop will only be trigerred if the first buy stop has already been executed, the second buy stop would be triggered if the...
[Deleted]
Hello, I developed a expert advisor that use Matlab to generate the trading signals.  The expert advisor when a new bar arrived then write this bar in a file, then Matlab read this new bar and the model (genetic neural network)  generate the trading signals and write the trading signals in a file....