MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 615

I download FX Blue QuickChannel library, seems it can make OnTick called whenever a new message is sent, from a DLL (indeed from another process). in QuickChannel pdf document, it says, ============= Once an EA/script has called QC_StartReceiver(), it receives a tick whenever a new message is...
Hi forum, I want a vertical line to be drawn if I press (and hold) the s-key and click on a candle. But that doesn't work the way I tried it. I know that this is not correct because there can't be a CHARTEVENT_KEYDOWN and a CHARTEVENT_CLICK at the same time. But how can I check if the s-key was and...
[Deleted]
This is my program code,l always don't know why there is a number -9500000 and my customer indicator don't generate.    #property copyright "Albert Einstein" #property link      "https://www.mql5.com" #property version   "1.00" #property strict #property indicator_separate_window #property...
  Corona Charts by J.Ehlers  (33   1 2 3 4)
Hi, I've developed Corona Charts by J.Ehlers for MT4. You can find their description here. Regards, Igor
[Deleted]
(Please, some patience because I just started in MQL.) On the chart I put an OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL, which has two states: on and off. When I click the image changes (img1 in img2 or img2 in img1), and so on. But the key-thing for me is: how to launch a script when I click? I searched the internet but I...
input double TakeProfit    =15;input double Lots          =0.01;input double TrailingStop  =5;void OnTick(void)  {   int    cnt,ticket,total;   total=OrdersTotal();   if(total<1)     {        {         ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,0,Ask+TakeProfit*Point,"sf test",000000,0...
  Enum to string  (5)
I'm trying to create a drop down menu for currency pairs for an indicator. Using the enum function I can get the pairs in the menu but I need to reference the pairs in the code as a string. For example I need to reference "EURUSD"  and "GBPUSD" as strings in different calculations but the input I'm...
Hello,  im new here and i hope thats ok and u can help me, i found this Indi on MQL4 Forum and would like to modify the Indi. I  tried since a few Days to loop the Signals, but i was bad. I think i was near, but the MT4 crashed and i found no Solution to stop the Signals. The Idea was to Count the...
I have a trading system I would like to automate. It uses the Dax index, and signals from the RSI and stochastic oscillator. Anyone interested should contact me on c.osullivan@leedsbeckett.ac.uk,   Thanks,   Colin O' Sullivan 
I have the mt4 iOS app and trading with ICMarkets, when i am logged into a demo it gives me the trade button but when i am in the live account the trade button is unavilable, i contacted my broker and they say from their side everything is fine, tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling no help, i...
  What do the colours in the above screenshot mean? They change as the price moves towards SL or TP. Couldn't find anything in the terminal help. 
  ObjectSet...  (2)
Hi all, I am a newbie trying to build my EA working around with Labels and Text messages to create a dashboard. It takes a lot of lines to create a text with a rectangle background. I was wondering if there is a function for positioning the Label, similar to ObjectSetText where you can input the...
[Deleted]
HI friends,                 I would like to find High Low and open for a 9 hours period like 6:00 to 15:00 . How can I do it?   Thanks in Advance 
Hi All, I have a Trailing Stop function which trail negative instead of positive, i don't think it is trailing right, what am i doing wrong? Thanks... ld_76 = stoplevel * 1.0 * Point + Spread * 0.0 * Point + Trailing * Point;//MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL) * 1.0 * Point + Ask-Bid * 0.0 * Point...
Hi coders, here is a little test script I made. My problem is that I would like to switch timeframes and do something when the timeframe has changed. But the problem is that ChartSetSymbolPeriod() is not executed immediately and so everything after that will be executed on the timeframe before. Does...
  Indi modify Help  (1)
Hi All, Any One can help to modify this MACDBars indi, I need it for iStochastic, I'm newbie to MQL and i try but without any successfully. //---- indicator settings#property  indicator_separate_window#property  indicator_buffers...
[Deleted]
Hi all,    I wonder could you help me with a question.  I'm trying to backtest a very simple EA, that buys if one indicator is greater than my other indicator.  In order to fully comprehend what the back-tester is doing, I want to control my data input, i.e. my price signal.   In the history...
[Deleted]
  Trend setting  (2)
Hi, does anybody got some idea how to fix the trend in custom indicator ?? For example, If indicator made six lines above value 100, say there is Uptrend.  Then I need program, to do not get back to upper functuion "if"  unless Uptrend is cancelled by some event in the indicator.. thank you for all...
Dear brothers and traders in this code it gives the result following.. and i would like to add some "xxx" in that last value after i got StringLen modified. string close_val = DoubleToStr(iClose(cysymbol,cur_tf,i),idigits);  // 1.45678close_val = StringSubstring(close_val, 0, StringLen(lose_val) -...
  你好  (2)
你好 希望和有志之士共同切磋自动化影子交易
[Deleted]
I write a EA program, put it in strategy test and find no result come out. No deal has been done at all. I can'd find where the problem is.Could someone do me a favor? Thanks a lot.
Hi, I need someone to write a programme which automates a trading strategy I have been given. The strategy trades one particular index using signals generated by the stochastic oscillator and the RSI. Let me know if you are interested,   Thanks,   Colin O'Sullivan   
Hi,   I have this if statement: if ( (condition 1) && (condition 2)  && (condition 3) (up to 20 conditions)  )  EnterTrade(OP_BUY)   Conditions run from checking a candle direction, volume etc etc.    This works fine, but I would like to get it a little less picky and enter the trade also if only...
Hi Im not sure if it's possible to accomplish this, so i am asking you so i know what to ask for when posting a job in freelance. I want a function in my EA that calculates position drawdown and prints it in log when it exits the position. (It must work when backtesting)
Hi everyone, I have been trying to learn MQL coding for the last few months, but the more I learn by myself and with no one to assist me and guiding me, I have reached no where. I wish to create a simple EA, Moving average EA where a SMA period 10 crosses over/under a SMA period 50. It should open
I am waiting for an supplier of voodoo puppets highly specialized to act on signal providers , EA or Indicator sellers, and brokers with a detailed HowTo.chm ;) It seems that this forum has become the right place for things like that
my dll is made by delphi , and i imported it in mql4, but it not works.  
Hi, I'm trying to generate alert by EA at a specific time in MT4 . What data type I should use before Alert_time to correctly execute the code. extern double Alert_Time = 21.45;input string MSG = "Hi, type you msg here";bool   T =...
Hi there, I have the EL codes below that I would like to convert to MQL4. What is the best way of implementing the limit? Do I create an Order Limit in MT4 and then delete it afterward if the price does not hit?    SELLSHORT ("Sell Entry") 1 CONTRACT NEXT BAR VarSelect_A-0.5 LIMIT ;BUY ("Buy Entry")...