MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 593

[see attached] current eurusd m1 data goes back to 19october2010. i would like to import data for mt4 history center from here: http://tinyurl.com/hoy4w25 - my goal is to have eurusd h1 data back to 2001. my question is in regards to mt4 period converter script. [1] do i import data into eurusd m1...
  Ocean theory based experts  (49   1 2 3 4 5)
Hello all, Is there one of our fabulous guru can make a simple expert exemple, which opens only 1 trade per color change. The color change ----> it opens a trade -----> the trade close at TP ------> the expert needs to wait the next color change to open a new trade With this indicator. This is
[Deleted]
Hi, I have assigned my funds to an expert trader who claimed to have more than 10 years of trading experience. However the recent detailed report results made me very worried, can any kind soul please advice me based on the results? (2 weeks ago and today) 21/1/16 Closed trades : Commission
Hello  When using c++, is it possible to access the mql methods from within the c++ code? Or is it only possible to pass primitives between the c++ and mql?   To clarify, I am wanting the ability to call orderSend in c++ code.   Thanks 
Setting a goal to find the ea that automatically limit losses amount to $ 20. 200 pips profit target would be lost if the pips is also automatically adjusted to 200. Then it'll be automatically assigned 200 Pip loss of $ 20 million calculations allow me lots. Looking from five years ago, but could...
[Deleted]
I've just installed MT4 on an Android Tablet.Can't seem to figure out how to place a ,"Stop-loss/Take profit?" Are these options available on the Android MT4? Thanks for any help :)
Hi guys   I have made an scrip to give me some information about the Market. Now i'm making an EA and i would like that my EA could call my Script.   I read about it and i think i must use #include and i try it but i just cant get it rigth.   Can you help me please. 
Hi, I'm trying to calculate the ima of an indicator, below code has been used for this purpose and it was working fine a couple months ago but not anymore after build 890. I basically take the indicator value to a double array, create a copy of it as indix_temp to change sequence by...
Hi all,  i am running my EA on a MT4 platform using VPS.  My impression is that it should continue running without any intervention or minimal supervision.  Recently,  i open up the VPS. it indicates the following: Connect Failed. Automated trading disabled.  Automated trading disabled because the...
Hi, I'm trying to plot horizontal line in the highest price in daily time frame, the line will consist of two things " highest price + Spread" The line it is drawn nicely, but i'm unable to add spread to it. Alse I would like to have the line "name" above the line (ex: DLine) "This is not...
Im trying to see why it is that the following Indicator code only creates objects on strategytester as and when each bar closes. But when I place the Indicator onto a chart it doesn't draw any previous objects? #property...
[Deleted]
I set up a demo account with Forex.com after installing MT4 and attached some expert signals to several charts.  Now after about 3 weeks, all the charts have stopped updating.  I am tracking EUR/USD on all charts, but I'm not getting any new ticks over the last two days.  I tried logging back into...
I am trying to call a function from dll written in C# named bool CyboLoadBuffer(double &buffer1[], int size, double &buffer2[], double &buffer3[], string symbol, double a, double b, double c, double d, double e, double f, double g ); from my expert it shows error Stack damaged, check DLL...
Is it just a problem with my MT4 or did the speed adjustment also disappear on your MT4?
Hello, I am looking for a script that would return the number of active symbol on the account (number of symbols that have active orders). Il would use this value in an EA to limit the number of active symbols. Thank you!
Win 2k8, R2 SP1 Quad core 2.5gb ram. b920, terminal running for 2+ months continuously, AUDUSD pair . No custom dlls used (only mql4). 2016.01.08 02:27:07.144 Access violation read to 0x1432BE9C in '[mt4 portable]\MQL4\Experts\[ea].ex4' I noticed this in one of my terminals. The EA just stopped
Hello,   I am trying to read values for multiple pairs on single chart. On single chart indicator works. But when i am trying to read from more pairs on same chart so it is going wild. Do you have any idea what to do to get it to work?    double EURH1=iHigh("EURUSD",PERIOD_CURRENT,0);   double...
[Deleted]
I have to evaluate max profit value by one order's Lots, Ask (Bid) and TakeProfit value. (TakeProfit value = TP x Point) If this order is a take profit order, the order closed price will equal to Ask + TP x Point (Bid - TP x Point). I found a formula: profit = Lots x MarketInfo(Symbol(),...
Hi, The iHighest and iLowest it give the last Highestor Lowest Price it is not care about candle if it green or red, But I need to referring to the last green candle Low OR last red candle high. How to find that? the candle could be 1 OR 2 ..... But it is the last candle.  All the best
Hey Community,   Is there any option or tool to add a extra, that shows me directly, how many money 1 Pip would be actually? It would be even more nicer, if it would be a calculator and I can enter my pips end I get the value in € or $.   Thanks and Greetings! 
Journal tab:  2016.02.05 09:37:18.384    [ea name] has newer unsupported version, please update your client terminal And experts tab: 2016.02.05 09:37:18.384 cannot load 'C:\0Metatrader 4\Exness 1\MQL4\Experts\!CleverTrader Enterprise.ex4'2016.02.05 09:37:18.384 !CleverTrader Enterprise: has newer...
Hi, guys this below is a script that is used to place a buy pending order. It is not complete because it is missing a part, but I do not know where to start, if any of you can help me I would be really happy. In fact it is not even a part but it is enter an activation command. In fact, what I would...
[Deleted]
Hello, How can I show in the charts only a period time of a day? For example, show only NY time for EUR/USD chart or hide pre-market data for SP500. Thanks
Is New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 950 still 32 Bit version only for Windows? In odrer to relieve performance computing EA, is it worth it to set the affinity CPU cores for running two different instances of (MT4) terminal.exe?
Hi there. I'm having a little problem with my indicator.  The indicator itslef it is working just fine. It's Separate window indicator with histogram style, and it's value can be only -1 or 1. What happen is that when i change the periud for exemple from 1H to 5m the first time i do that, it does...
Hi All, I am still new to mt4 programming. I really need help with this. I need to create two horizontal lines, Upper and lower. These lines are to be created using the most recent fractals value.The upper fractal for the upper line and lower fractal for the lower line. When new fractals(lower and...
Hi All, Is it passble to specify which Symbol the code can look in? for ex: I need it to look in "AUDCAD" Pair. #property indicator_chart_window   double prevbid=0;   //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Custom indicator initialization...
i tried to test my ea in visual testing , but it always stuck when launch the buy order . what 's wrong ?  pls help. 
  error 130  (3)
I am getting error 130 can someone help here is what i am doing get the signal from email and opening trades on mt4 its working smooth on alpari uk demo account but getting error on hotforex current price 1.2560 where SL=1.2460 output of StrToDouble(SL) is 1.246 int ticket_num = OrderSend (PAIR...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I've been trading futures for years and now looking at forex. I'm using freshest download of MT4 on Windows 7. I lost some money with stops recently, at first I thought it was me entering wrong orders but now I know it is system. WHAT HAPPENS I like to place several trades at same time,...