MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 596

sorry for bad english I want to take notification 1 time.   int start()  {      if((Hour()>=0)&&(Hour()<=23)){int TradeTimeOk=1;}else{TradeTimeOk=0;}double RSI_M15=iRSI(NULL,PERIOD_M15,14,0,0);double RSI_M30=iRSI(NULL,PERIOD_M30,14,0,0);double RSI_H1=iRSI(NULL,PERIOD_H1,14,0,0);double...
Hello. I'm writing this since I'm having problems sending the rates to an external DLL. I've tried the two different methods using ArrayCopyRates https://docs.mql4.com/array/arraycopyrates - The first thing I've tried, and it has worked, is working with rates defined as "double rates[][6];". The...
Please find attached an indicator that does nothing but display the values passed to OnCalculate - and a few other values from functions common in indicator development. Question:  Why, when accessing  volume[] or spread[] do I get an  'index out of range error'?  Are these values not supported in...
hello.   There is any way to show all results from optimized tests ? Including the omitted tests ?   Example: Lets try a test that has 100 combinatios... but only 80 where displayed, and 20 testes where discarded.   I need to show these 20 discarded tests. 
Hi, anyone could help me with my EA that close parial open trades when it reach a X% in profit and move SL to BE, but when lot is nod divisable by 2 like 0.03 its only moves to BE and don`t close partially. extern double  Percent_Break = 1;// Risk Reward to close partialextern...
  A question  (3)
Hi you folks are the experts here. Would it be possible to make a simulator so when the market closes over the weekend we can use out MT4 to forward test getting the data from the past like the strategy tester. you know what i mean  it would be like you could reverse the MT4 and do your testing just...
I have installed many times MT4 & also MT5 : same problem.  Pheraps there is some set up that i can't erase somewhere . Please Help. Thank you in advance .  
I've got 5 charts open, 200000 bars in chart. struct MqlRates  {   datetime time;         // Period start time   double   open;         // Open price   double   high;         // The highest price of the period   double   low;          // The lowest price of the period   double   close;        //...
Dear Community, I am quit new to back testing with MQL programming but still very fascinated about the possibilities! Can anyone help me to get started with the requirement of testing several strategies at the same time including an export to CSV file afterwards? I was thinking about a "master" EA
Hi there, My EA has bands that don't match the values of the bands in an indicator I'm using to test my EA. The indicator displays the bands as below: The upper band value of the previous bar to the current bar is:   It's code looks like this: double upper[], middle[], lower[];extern int period =...
Hi Everyone EDIT:  I did not receive any help on my original request, so I decided that it might be better to break it down in smaller sections, rather than ask all my questions in one go.  So I have edited this post and would like to start out by asking advise on this code, please:  The following...
I have discovered that when you download data from some brokers the data arrives in GMT 0 format - no matter what the DST of the broker is, e.g. European DST. I ran tests on this data and then another test on the data in my MT4 history file folder and it seems that this data is also in GMT 0 format....
Hi guys.   There are any way to save files on the Strategy Tester?   I try to save a report file after a test... at OnDeinit function but only works if running in Live mode... on backtest nothing saves...
I found that all my EAs, indicator, library and include files that I am developing have been deleted. I first noticed this over the weekday. Please I need help on what to do.
Hi all, "Ichimoku" indicator has a band plus three lines. I'm trying to hide the three lines(No. 1,2,5) and add three MA lines. The following is the code, but why that band does not show up in the chart? Could anybody please help? #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers...
The indicators I see are only within an Indicator. Can you have an indicator within an EA and, if so, how do you set up the buffers? Also how does the EA code sense the indicator signals?
With the code below, I want to show a rectangle frame around the latest 3 bars.   Who can help tell why the code can't show the "rectangle frame"?  I couldn't find the root cause. Also attached the print log below for reference.  Maybe you can copy the code below as an indicator for try too....
[Deleted]
I use this code to open a pending order at 100 pips under current price, but it opens a market order at the current price please guide me double point = MarketInfo("EURUSD",MODE_POINT); OrderSend("EURUSD",0,.01,MarketInfo("EURUSD",MODE_ASK)-100*point,3,0,0,"",0,0,Green);
Hello, I want to get a Screen Shot that is called by EA when order is closed and make screen shot from MT4 Active workplace. Manually it is possible to make this by selecting 'File -> Save As Picture... -> Active Workplace -> OK', but is it also possible with EA?   Unfortunately I have only found...
I know this topic has been bashed around a lot on various forums,  but I have tried everything that I can find and nothing works,  including the ever popular   if(hwnd == 0) {     hwnd = WindowHandle(_Symbol, RTimeFrame);     if(hwnd == 0) {       return;     } else {       Print ("Offline Chart...
Hi friends, Is there any way to upgrade an indicator/EA which was created previously to a new version instead making changes in the initially- created indicator/EA file. for example having ABC.ex4 version1 , ABC.ex4 version2 , .... I know that we can create new files and copy-paste the main code
  what wrong with my While Loop  (22   1 2 3)
I want to loop the program until new candle occurs     static datetime newbar;         newbar = Time[0];          while(newbar == Time[0])               {                Print("Still Old candle");               } Print("Now new candle occurs");   every program run this While Operation...
[Deleted]
  Need help !  (2)
Hi all ! i'm sorry, i'm new here and i don't know were i can find answers to my questions, i hope here i could have some ideas and answers. I read about trading robots and i'll like to have your advice and ideas about them. is that a good or it's another scam?  on one site <Link Deleted> they wrote...
Not long ago, when running a step-by-step back testing, and indicators were placed in tester.tpl or testing.tpl  ,  it was a case that the indicators that ought to plot as MTF, would not do so. You just could not see where the plotting MTF was taking place, as bars progressed. .  i.e.  they would...
[Deleted]
Hello everybody! I ran into some problem of compatibility of tick data and rates. This simple expert (in attachment) compares rates_bar.high(low) with the maximal(minimal) value of tick.bid for same period, and catches situations when rates_bar.high < tick.bid.max or rates_bar.low > tick.bid.min....
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                    hedgetest.mq4 |//|                        Copyright 2016, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                             https://www.mql5.com...
Dear friends, Hope you're doing great, I want to know how to put a code in my EA in order to automatically  uncheck the  "save account information" option box in the account authorization window when attempting to log in to trading account. Suppose that I'm using my EA on a chart and  I blocked any...
  Profitable Ea  (15   1 2)
Does anybody has for share a profitable EA? I tried to run at my strategy tester some EAs from the elite section at EA files ->https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044 but i don't know why, the Eas didn't run at my strategy tester.
Hi everbody. I work on a Relative Currency Indicator (RCI) I want to develope an chart showing multiple pair in indicator window. For example showing GBPJPY, EURPY, USDJPY together in EURUSD chart. Currenctly I developed some programs but they are not as good as for my purpose. I faced some issues....
I am new here thanks for having me. Please forgive me if this was brought up before. I'm a active trader and many times I have 10 or 12 pairs sitting on my MT4. So I look for set ups. It would help immensely if we could find a way to interact with the Mt4 and make it like a slide show of charts that...