MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 594

i tried to test my ea in visual testing , but it always stuck when launch the buy order . what 's wrong ?  pls help. 
  error 130  (3)
I am getting error 130 can someone help here is what i am doing get the signal from email and opening trades on mt4 its working smooth on alpari uk demo account but getting error on hotforex current price 1.2560 where SL=1.2460 output of StrToDouble(SL) is 1.246 int ticket_num = OrderSend (PAIR...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I've been trading futures for years and now looking at forex. I'm using freshest download of MT4 on Windows 7. I lost some money with stops recently, at first I thought it was me entering wrong orders but now I know it is system. WHAT HAPPENS I like to place several trades at same time,...
Does anyone know what this is exactly?  I'm trying to put labels on the chart which match and I cannot work it out.
void OnTick()  {//--- check for history and trading   if(Bars<100 || IsTradeAllowed()==false)      return; // Can this return be replaced by continue ? After this return, it back to the start of Ontick function ? //--- calculate open orders by current symbol...
Hello Forum, On my end it looks as though there is a problem with the MetaQuotes history centre, I just cannot download any history/ and the tester gets stuck on the "waiting for update" screen. I know this may have been discussed (message is the good old "There are no new data for a symbol") - but...
I sometimes (thought rarely) receive "array out of range error" in the following code: focusedIndex = iBarShift(NULL, 0, focusedDate);if (focusedIndex>-1) {   datetime realTime = Time[focusedIndex];} which leads me to a question, whether someone has explanation....
Hello! A hello to all with same mind of trading. I'm a beginer of EA. I learnt C by myself, but all about reading a book of C. Headache, I tried to read a simple EA of Moving Average in my MT4, but can not understand all of the lines. Pls help! I marked those I can not understand in RED.  I'd like...
Lately I have had som problems with the SendNotification function. It has worked fine for years but suddenly it stopsworking for periods. It looks like its because of the restrictions of max 2call per secund and not more than 10 calls per minute. I’m trying to find aworkaround of this problem and...
Why is it that when I place my Indicator onto a chart it only shows the objects on current day. But when I run it on tester it displays all previous days? int OnCalculate(const int rates_total,                const int prev_calculated,                const datetime &time[],                const...
[Deleted]
Hello Write indicator/alarm composed of three incices? Is composed of two CCI and one rsi. Alarm after fulfilling certain conditions. Can anyone help? Sorry for my English
  Hearst index  (457   1 2 3 4 5 ... 45 46)
If anyone has an indicator for Hearst's indicator please send it to I found it only on mql2 or 3 I tried to write it myself... it turned out wrong somehow... (values greater than 1) Calculated using formula double Max = iHigh ( NULL , 0 , iHighest ( NULL , 0 , MODE_HIGH , N - 1 , i )) ; double Min =
  mql.exe Compiler  (6)
Hi fellow traders  Can anyone please tell me where to find the mql .exe compiler. I need it please.   
Hello. At the end of backtest, metatrader add all indicators used by an expert on window... but i need to add them at the start of backtest. There are any way to make it using mq4 inside an Expert ? 
[Deleted]
Hi! I wanted to ask if there is any planes on implementing the ability to show historical orders on the chart? To me this is the singe thing that is making me use other platforms than Metatrader. This is because is makes me track my performance a lot better.  Below is en example of how it can look....
Dear Friends and Traders.. I've doubt in my Price alert indicator. It alerts on every incoming tick.. but i like to get alert on every 3 seconds.. the every incoming tick alert is annoying. Please guide me
Hi, I making an EA and on that EA I need 3 EMAs displayed on the chart, with different colors. So I have  tried to use ICustom (my topic) and after some suggestions I'm trying to load the template that I have made. I have template on "C:\Users\...\MetaTrader - Install\profiles\templates" and...
Over time, I've experimented with several techniques to reliably and quickly detect whether the terminal is connected and history updated, but they all fall short under certain circumstances. I'm specifically talking about 2 scenarios: 1. Disconnect/Reconnect with the Terminal running 2. Terminal...
[Deleted]
Hi guys, I have this indicator (MBFX Timing) and I'd like to take a signal when it change color. If I use the iCustom function it gives me just the value, is there a way to take the colour of the line? Thank you!   
Hi, I am using the code example of the mt4-reference to read some csv-files in the COMMON-Folder - despite my terminals are placed at 'my' folders (keyword: /portable mode) and fail?? My COMMON-Folder (C:\Users\cas\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Common\): with 18 different csv-files like...
When i use these 2 similar codes to find candle patterns how come the 1st one has no errors on lowerShadow or upperShadow objects yet the 2nd one shows error on mainBodyBear, mainBodyBull, midBody objects. I cant figure it out? //------------- // Candle Patterns...
this works but its rubbish. during the first 1 or < 5 minutes of a new hour or bar , I want to check for a condition: string check; Hr=Hour(); Min=Minute(); check = "n"; if(Hr == 0 && Min == 0 ) {check="y";} if(Hr==1 && Min==0) {check="y";} if(Hr==2 && Min==0) {check="y";}
Trying to make it print vertically a label on a button. Is this possible?       ObjectCreate(sObjectName,OBJ_BUTTON,0,0,0);   ObjectSetInteger(lChart_ID,sObjectName,OBJPROP_XDISTANCE,iPramXDISTANCE);   ObjectSetInteger(lChart_ID,sObjectName,OBJPROP_YDISTANCE,iPramYDISTANCE);//--- set button size...
hi friends, I faced with a problem that my written indicator works well when the metatrader is open and it works accurately. But when I close the metatrader and reopen it after a while, my indicator does not examine the newly added candles that are created when the metatrader was off, but as I reset
I have a question for the support team of the metaquotes.net I was actually trying to find a way to contact the support team of metaquotes.net but I don't know where. So I'll try my luck posting my question here. I hope this ain't an illegal move. So I would like to check the compatibility of the EA
[Deleted]
Hi I have seen chart scale shows up on the right hand corner. Same way is there any option to calculate metatrader 4 current chart scale?  Like how many pips per grid? I have seen on grid line are get plotted on same manner with different zoom in/out.  But i am pretty much confuse how to find...
Hello, How can I clear my MT4 from global variables automatically everytime MT4 starts or every hour? thanks Ricardo.
hi there,   Recently I have an idea, which modify the MACD indicator and replace the indicator reserved by system, after that I can use the menu -> insert -> indicators function to add my new indicator to chart. And I deleted all directories including ex4/mq4 files and the old MACD indicator still...
[Deleted]
bonjour pouvez vous me dire si le multi terminal metatrader4 fonctionne toujours et un lien ou comment l'utiliser . merci
This is not a spam or ad. I am establishing a trading team where all the members will share the results of our production. No charge is required to join but no pay is given. Based on trust, we share our ideas and we build profitable mq4 together. Please inbox me if you are interested.