MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1622

I am new to MQL4 (coming from TradeStation and Easy Language). Can anyone show me how to modify the MACD indicator code so that the histogram bars change colors? If the current histogram bar is greater than the last bar, it is green. Or, if the current bar less than the last bar, it is red. Thanks
My question is about Daylight savings time . If I have market hours coded in my expert like below: int TradingOpenHour=0; int TradingCloseHour=22; // Tokyo Open 07:00 PM EST (00:00 GMT) // Close 04:00 AM EST (09:00 GMT) int TokyoOpenHour=0; int TokyoCloseHour=9; // London Open 03:00 AM EST (08:00
if we attach an ea on  chart gbpusd ,  if we send an order  thatby 1 lots gbpjpy in ea on this chart  will the order will be send ?
[Deleted]
Hello I have the following question. I have a script that is sending sell pending orders for me and at certain valuesi get the error 130. The thing is that i am almost sure that there is no errorin the order details moreover it works for the other values. the order giving the error had the...
as the subject , please give me some advice ,thank you.
[Deleted]
I had an expert adviser with an FileOpen working correctly. Then the automatic update occurred and now my FileOpen doesnot work. Has anybody else experienced this? I checked and rechecked my syntax and all appearsto be good. Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi, Is there a conversionprogram which converts the mq4 indicators into EasyLanguageso these indicators can be used in Tradestation 8.1? Thank you, Hank
[Deleted]
I have tested my EA on provided demo acc:513681 In Strategy tester journal I can see logs of some errors: //----------------- 2007.09.12 10:15:50 TestGenerator: unmatched data error, rest errors will not belogged 2007.09.12 10:15:50 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 9596 at 2006.12...
[Deleted]
I have tried to uppload my files to submit to championship entry . website did not worked with this display Can someone give information about how to submit files to championship??
[Deleted]
  hi everybody....  (1)
i'm new on this autotrading.... anybody could help me to write some code to settrading time for me pls... and where i suppose to insert that additional code?I find an EA here and i like to modify, but don't know how..... example; i liketo trade only from 7 to 13 only...
I do not know how to code this in my Expert Advisor I am creating. I am trying touse this to create a moving average of a iCustom indicator I have created. Either I need an example of how to code this or I needthe coding .MQ4 of Metatrades (Stock Moving Average Indicator) that comes withthe trading...
[Deleted]
How can I fix it, anyone can help, please? thanks Marshall
[Deleted]
Hi, I have a Java Lib which i'm using to evolve mql4 strategies . . . . im looking backtestthe evolved strategies from my java code. . . so from my java application i wouldlike to pass an mql4 strategy to the metatrader strategy tester and store the profit/lossof the strategy .. . . to achieve this...
when I load the EA on the chart, i don't see the smiley face. Instead a small crosscomes beside the EA. Can anyone help me please?
[Deleted]
HI, anyone has a script to change the traditional 2 click order execution into 1click. I looked all over the MetaTrader and it doesn't exist as a configurationoption. Thx for yr coop.
  Need Help Please  (1)
I want to write an expert that sells or buy when two moving averages cross. When the slower cross the faster average it must sell. Can anybody pleasegive some advice.  Thanks
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Registration Problems has been published. It gives a brief description of the most common errors in Expert Advisors submitted for theChampionship. Anticipating the growth of popularity of the Championship, the Organizers...
Hi, I want to create a script that sends POST data to a specific URL and reads theresponse. I've used the wininet.dll library, but I have problem posting the data.I followed the instructions on MSDN's help for the wininet.dll, but the post datais not sent. I've attached the script. If someone can...
[Deleted]
  TAG a TRADE  (1)
What kind of code can I add that will add a tag to a trade when it meet certainconditions? For instance, I have 3 or 4 trades in. One of my trades goes to -20 pips. At thatpoint, a hedge trade gets put in. How can I tag that trade so the hedging portionof code will not keep re entering trades...
[Deleted]
Can my global variables be seen by the MT4 retail broker ?
[Deleted]
----------------------- 2007.09.10 02:45 loading surfconquest on GBPUSD:60 84 kb of log files (must be less than 64 000 kb) 0 min 25 seconds Errors: 0 What log files ? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi, I am developing an EA which will scan through a list of Currency pairs to searchfor trade signals. Since EA is attached to One chart, and is fired for every tickin that chart, if the quote does not change in base chart for an extended periodof slow market, we may lose valid trade signal in other...
After the release of the 207 build with all the changes in the GRAALI tester, it became difficult to write, but it's still possible. In the run-up to the Championship I would like to show all the participants what they have to struggle with. No indicator is used in the Expert Advisor, only the pair
Hi evrerybody Is it possible to make working my two EA? - in the same time - inthe same Timeframe (ex : 1 minute) - and with the same Currency Pair (ex :EUR/USD)I've change the MagicNumber (EA_1 = 10 ; EA_2 = 20) but they're working one afteranother even if, the conditons for a trade are good for...
[Deleted]
I'm monitoring several charts and when I see a good trade entry point I'd like tocreate an order as quickly as possible without using the dialog box. What wouldyou suggest? Thanks in advance, Ed
Hi Could somebody explain how indicators are called in realtime - indicators have aloop 0 thru to a limit one sets .... is this entire loop executed on each tick? Thanks Paul
Hello, I think I would need to use a global variable to do this. If my starting balance was $500 and equity increased by 10% to $550, I would liketo close all postions The new balance would be $550 Then if equity increased by 10% to $605, close all positions new balance $605 Then if equity increased...
[Deleted]
Hi all, This is my first post and I hope that you MT experts can help me out here. I would like to learn how to write simple MQ4 indicator scripts as a starting point to understand how to progress to writing more complicated scripts later. For example, how would I program an indicator to audibly
Let's consider following situation: we know that long term trend has just startedand we have just opened position according to this trend. After given time we haverealized short term trend revision. It's good to utilize it and earn additionalmoney. And here is the question: is it possible to open...
does anyone knows how to use mt4 web service api ?  thank you.