MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1618

Programmer. Create indicators , advisers in the shortest terms. ICQ 228-875-471 e_mail: yyyamiyyy@yahoo.com
[Deleted]
Is it not possible to set a SYMBOL_LEFTPRICE as the arrow type in a SetIndexArrow(0, xxx) function? I've tried and it doesn't work. The docs aren't specific on this. I desire to insert price labels at the point of entry when the conditions for asignal are met. I'd rather not write a script to do...
[Deleted]
  Too Many Orders  (3)
Guys I'm trying to keep this as simple as possible but have hit a wall. The EA should place orders when the RSI period gets to a cetain point which works fine. However when sending the Order I only wish to send one and only one order but unfortunately sends hundreds all at the one time. I would be
Alpari Databank imported into M4 Alpari Database imported into Mysql and using same formula in PHP Im using same formula and both at same time intervals for this year. Can you see the difference
[Deleted]
Has anyone tried to trade automatically with MT and Ninjatrader? The thing is that my broker does not support MT so orders have to be sent fromMT to NT via DLL or COM interface. There is also option NT to generate order based on .txt file created by anotherprogram. So my question is does MQL have...
[Deleted]
Hi, Just wondering if anyone else has been kicked off the trading championship (afteryour expert etc has been accepted), for no specified reason? After submitting myExpert about ten days ago, I received the following report about my expert: The verification of your Expert Advisor is complete....
[Deleted]
I am trying to write a MA indicator that change color when it change from goingup to down and vice versa. I have tried to use SetIndexStyle but that change all of the indicator color. Can someone help me with this?
[Deleted]
When the iRSI gets to XX value I attempting to Close Out all Open Orders howeverits not executing... I believe a 'if' condition is not being met? Cheers! if(iRSI(NULL,0,21,PRICE_CLOSE,0)==50) { for(cnt=OrdersTotal();cnt>=0;cnt--) { OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone. This is the first time I have posted any of my custom indicators. Preamble; I have my own successful system but one thing that has always bugged me (and every other trader) is timing. Timing a trade correctly is so vital that it can be the difference between a 50 pip stop and a 20...
Does anyone have an idea why these lines (extracted from my EA) giving me InvalidStops error on USDJPYm on live account? It is okay on demo with same leverage... I am stuck here. double closePips = 15;double lotSize = 2;string sym="USDJPYm"; double stopLoss = NormalizeDouble(MarketInfo(sym...
Transferring an Indicator Code into an Expert Advisor Code. Conclusion This is the final article, devoted to transferring an indicator code into an ExpertAdvisor code. Here the author transforms on a certain example a code of an ExpertAdvisor so, that this EA is presented in a single file without...
Hi all, I want to make an EA using custom indicator, unfortunately it's paint the past. Let's say I want it to open an order when the indicator cross 0 level up from minuslevel, double indienow=iCustom(...,0);double indiebefore=iCustom(...,1); if ( indienow>0 && indiebefore<=0 ) ticket=OrderSend(...
[Deleted]
Hello, this is 1st. October night, but my files are not deleted. Can you pleaseallow us (eliminated people), to delete our files from contest... Thanks
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article The Automated Trading Championship 2007 has Begun has been published. The 1st of October, the day when the Automated Trading Championship2007 starts. Registration and checks of Participants are finished. 603 Participantsare...
[Deleted]
  Smiley face  (2)
Hi, Is there any way my init procedure can tell MetaTrader that the initializationfailed, such that the smiley face will not appear? Thanks, Kevin
[Deleted]
I have had many orders where stoploss acitvated altough price not reached. I had an order where I bought 1 lot EUR/USD and putted stoploss to sell it if pricegoes above 1,4198. Stoploss activated at 15:42 altough at 15:42 (28th of september)high was 1,4196. So my order was closed without stoploss...
I'm trying to build an indicator that displays the Period 1 daily open price ona 4 HOUR chart. I've tried the following, but none of them work correctly iOpen("GBPJPY",PERIOD_D1,i); iMA("GBPJPY",PERIOD_D1,1,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_OPEN,i); The Daily open price continues to change or elevate through out...
Hello MT4 Gurus Any body here have indicator to creat EOD data folders from MT4 ststion i mean to creat a folder contain daily data only and other folder for 4hrs and 1hr data and other folder for data less than one hr period and these data uppdatedautomatically once the station be online ????...
Hi I was wondering what you guys do when running one EA over multiple charts. My EAhas global variables and clashes. How do you guys do this? Can I make a global variable that has a different nameevery time and how can I do this? L.
[Deleted]
  ArrayMinimum  (5)
Array created to grab all details for open and pending orders. Can call up arrayto display order information on the chart via the Comments function. However ArrayMinimumrefuses to grab the index for OrderProfit to display the single order with thegreatest floating loss. Please have a look? Here is...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I wrote an EA and optimized its params on one month's data. My EA works on M5,and I always use the "every tick" modeling. Then I let it run on historyfrom Jan 2000 to present day. It gave me very good results, but I had some seriousconcerns.. .... The result of running on each individual...
[Deleted]
Hello all. Does the SendMail function work? I'm trying to get my EA to page me when it can't exit a trade, but my ISP saysit never sees the email I'm trying to send. When I try the test from tools/options/email-tab the journal says it sent it, butagain, my ISP says they never see it. I know I've...
[Deleted]
Hi, I've found that, at least when using ArrayCopyRates to send price data to a DLL,the time field in the rate info records does not always have the expected contents.In some cases, the times seem to skip one or more bars (in some cases hundredsor thousands). I've even encountered a situation where...
[Deleted]
Looking for code to count market orders without counting pending orders. OrdersTotal()- well does what its suppose to do and counts Market + Pending orders then outputsithe total, not what I'm after. Also I'm looking for two close functions that closes only market orders and thesecond only pending...
[Deleted]
Hi, Is there a way to code a DLL in Visual Basic to use in MT4 ?
Hi I would like to reference extern variables as follows. How can I do this? thks extern lot1=0.1; extern lot2=0.2; extern lot3=0.3; //and so forth until a certain no eg 10 : extern lot10=1.0 double LotArray[]; for(int i=1; i<11; i++) { LotArray[i]=loti?? ; }
[Deleted]
hello, I use the MIGFX.CH's MT4 Platform. eversince i upgraded to build 210 I noticedvery frequent crashes. Anyone else seeing this problem?. thanks,Padhu
I wrote my first script using the zig zag indicator. I let it run and making goodvalue on the EURUSD. On the others it does not work so well. I was wondering ifsomeone could point me in the right direction. What other indicators should I studyto get an overall good result?
  External choices  (3)
Is there a way to offer the user a group of choices (like a list box ) for an external parameter? I would like to allow the user to select a MACD, Stochastic , CCI, etc. as secondary confirmations. But I would like to limit the choices. Any way to do this