MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1448

The market as a "chaotic wagging of the tail" what do you think of the different patterns? Do you see them?)
Hello I'm wondering if anyone has a good solution for indicators that repaint? so far I have been using the following code to avoid it but I'm pretty sure that someone out there has probably figured out a better way to do it,   double PSAR=iSAR(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,0.04,0.2,1);   double...
Hi, Can I write more Characters on order comment? How to do it? Thanks
[Deleted]
I recently updated MT4 to Build 224 and every time I open it, I get a critical error and the program closes. Here is a copy of the error: There has been a critical error Time : 2009.06.01 02:27 Program : Client Terminal Version : 4.00 (build: 224, 15 May 2009) OS : Windows...
You can form statements online on my source. For example: http://acompetition.love-craft.ru/test/demo.php?ptp=10000 To start gather statistic you can send me an account number, invest password and some information about you. The statistic updates every minute. You can see the parameters description...
Hello, Seems to me there are great indicators that can tell when you are in a trend, but what I fail to see is a real solid way to mathematiically describe a choppy price pattern. Does anybody have a solid method, or an indicator that is not just buy/sell but "wait". I can imagine something such...
i use VC to build a .dll that will be use in MT4, but encount error of "access violation" when debugging even i add a messagebox in it ~ ~ see the attachment how to amend it ? thanks
Hi, After the huge response to my previous offer I've decided to extend the offer indefinitely. You can email me at sleepless.damian@gmail.com with details of the coding required. Regards Damian
I am trying to draw 4 lines based on an input value, which will eventually be the order open price. This should place lines at +20pips, +30, +40 and +80. Each line should be about 4 to 5 candles wide. The code below doesn't draw anything. Any ideas why? int start()  {...
Hi All, I'm a new programmer and I've written this program that trades good. I'm trying to get it to alternate between Buys and Sells. I'm using "j" as the qualifier. "j" starts as "1", then after the "Buys" run we add "1" to "j" ("j" is two at this point) The Sells are passed by until orders...
[Deleted]
Does anyone know how to switch from demo to live account? I had trouble switching it. I'm using MT4 platform. It's good if u guys can show me a step by step guide to this problem. Thanks. Regards, Jumadi.
[Deleted]
  Timing out.....  (1)
I have always struggled with this: can anyone help? I have just placed and order and it closes(for a profit), how do I "timeout" the EA so that it waits one hour to trade. I know I can get the last order close time perhaps and then write something to wait until that time plus an hour? Can anyone...
Hi! I'm looking for an indicator I found in NinjaTrader called swing high low indicator. I also got the Ninjatrader-code but I don't understand it well enough to be able to rewrite it for MT. Can anyone help me?
hello, friends, i met a problem when compiling the code below(abstracted): it always shows there are 'order send error 3',from the error codes, i can find that error 3 means 'Invalid trade parameters', i've check with the every parameter within OrderSend(symbol,OP_BUYSTOP,Lots_New,OpenPrice...
I would like to draw 4 short trendlines of about 4 candles width backwards from the current candle at 4 levels. Any ideas? I also want it to leave other lines on the chart untouched. Can I do this with a script because I only want it to draw the lines once depending on what I enter for the inputevel...
EA vs Indicator question.... I have this indicator, (.ex4) and I would like to attache it to my EA, but I dont know if it has External parameters available. All I can detect is Alerts comming out of it from time to time. Is there a way I could find out ? (about the Parameters) Right now im doing...
[Deleted]
XOdiagram1 first input: Boxsize 36, Reverseal Box 3, Candles 3000 Second Input:58,3,3000 Check the lenth of Spring green and red color if it is long bar it mean high movement/ sort slow movement check 58 for sort term trend
[Deleted]
Hello there, in order to optimize external variables' setting of an EA, I would like to write a script which sets those parameters ' value, calls and executes the EA. The EA every time writes its results into a file. Ideally, I could even set the security the EA is tested on from externally. Does
[Deleted]
  Using Bid.....  (7)
Okay, this is driving me nuts! How can I get ordersend to work when bid equals a moving average!? Can anyone put the code here so I can figure this out! any help is much appreciated...... if(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_BID)==MA) { OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,etc...... MA is my moving average
Hi fellow traders and programmers, recently I have been evolving the idea of creating a Forex team. Finally, concrete plans have formed and I managed to fit this idea into my schedule. What I am imagining is the following: We form a group of 4-5 people including both programmers and traders. In...
[Deleted]
error unable to retrieve authenication code.. what could this be caused by, using metatrader with megadroid? please help, dont know will it still trade if this error is showing in the status part of the map?
[Deleted]
Hi Where can I can find the terms an condition associated with the MT4 platform? In particular I would like to know the situation regarding commercial use by selling your own EAs to third-parties. I see there are commercial EAs available online, so I'm assuming there is a way... Regards, Helge
[Deleted]
  iCustom problems  (6)
Hi guys, wonder if someone can give some clarification....i was always under the impression that an indicator can only have 8 buffers.... but this indy has (it seems, i might be wrong) 12 buffers. My problem is that I am trying to call the values of 2 of the lines in this indy...(have done this sort...
I have been back testing an EA I have been working on. I have been getting some good results as you can see from the test below. I cannot find any losers, and there are only one maybe two trades open when I get to the end of the run. Notice the steep drop at the end of the test. It is giving me...
Symbol GBPUSD (Great Britain Pound vs US Dollar) Period 1 Minute (M1) 2009.04.13 00:01 - 2009.05.13 23:59 (2009.04.13 - 2009.05.14) Model All ticks (most accurate method based on all smallest available timeframes) Bars in history 33229 Modelled ticks 950072 Modeling quality 25.00% Chart mismatch
Hello, I seach somebody hoe wants to invest a sum beginn at 400 Euro in a good EA programm that I have found, it is not a EA like one that is sell to everybody over the internet, make good performance like 100% in 2 day till a week, no martingale is used. But at moment I dont have much money to buy...
Is there a way to list the current times for London, NY, Japan, Europe in an indicator on the right hand side of the screen?
Hi there, I am trying something simple: To draw on the 10:00 AM candle a rectangle spanning from the High of the first candle to the Low of the second (@ 11:00 AM). I am using the below code, but not working, no rectangle is appearing - cod below:...
[Deleted]
Could you provide a function like OrderInformation() that retrieves the same information as OrderPrint() puts to logfile ? thank you (in the event of..)
[Deleted]
Hi Is there a way to save an array in Global Variables? I don't think MT4 has that ability. Any alternatives to access a Global (alike) array by multiple EAs? Thanks Pankaj