MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1384

[Deleted]
I wrote a simple EA using print function. print function Prints a message to the experts log. where can i find experts log?
Hi, greetings. i'm trying to avoid trading at the same time and written the following codes by referring to forums. can anyone advice me whats went wrong? /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// if (TimeMinute(TimeCurrent())>= Timedelay)...
Hai, Can deinit() or init() close some orders or pending orders if I attach another EA to the chart ? thanks.
[Deleted]
I create this funcion.... i want that ea open a new trade only there isn't a trade with the same magic number opened.... also if there is aother order in the account but a different magi number if there is a open trade with magic number, the Ea don't open a new trade // main function int start ( ) {
I have the below code and I added SendMail("FXCM " + Symbol(),"H:"); to send me an email once there is a trend line touch How can I make it send me an email only once when it touches the trend line //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
Hello everyone, I'd like to present the results of my EA, if they want more information I am available in albertopt1@hotmail.com
[Deleted]
I try to use a .hst file and show it in an offline chart, but it occasionally updates the last few bars automatically from my broker. Is there any way to disable this feature while keeping other online charts updating? Thanks.
[Deleted]
I've tried and the only ones that seem to work is when I back test against 1.5 months. I've already downloaded the entire history of the M1 and M5 but it only goes as far back to 8-25-09 on the M1. -Ron
  SLOW FORUM  (5)
It sure seems like the MQL4 forum has just about died since MQL5 went real beta....(yes we still get the please help what does compile mean questions....but) it also appears we have only about 4 people actually on board re MT5 programming . .. that doesn't look promising.....for MT4 or MT5 at this...
How do I determine what the maximum number of orders allowed is?? Who sets this limit?? Thanks
[Deleted]
I am trying to figure out a way to know when the EA is NOT running. Preferably, I would like to get a text message when for some reason, the EA is not functioning. I have figured out how to send out a text from the EA at a regular interval when it is running, but after a while, all those text...
When I try to convert string "1.12345" to a double I receive 1.1235 as a result (only 4 digits after point and the number is rounded). Is it possible to convert the string to a double without truncating and rounding like this: double Price = StrToDouble("1.12345"); // Price = 1.12345 instead of 1...
So I created a loaded break even: For a long: BreakEven = OrderOpenPrice() + (MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_FREEZELEVEL)*PipPoints + BreakEvenSpread*PipPoints)*PipPoints; For a Short: BreakEven = OrderOpenPrice() - (BreakEvenSpread*PipPoints + MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_FREEZELEVEL)*PipPoints)*PipPoints; I...
[Deleted]
I wrote a simple EA program. just one line code getting the current open order's ticket number and use alert to show it. Alert(Ticket); everything is fine so far. then I change it a bit and compile it. on my metatrader when I test it, I still only see "1" not " ticket is 1". seems like code is...
[Deleted]
I have a test.mq4 in d:, I compile it and generate a test.ex4 file. I wanna the test.ex4 could be copy to experts folder automatically. Is it is possiple, how can I do? Thanks!!
[Deleted]
I actually have my own autotrading system so I just need two simple programs that will 1. close the open position, and open a buy position using all the leverage - 50.00 2. close the open position and open a sell position using all the leverage - 50.00 3. set stops at 24 pips 4. set take profit at...
问题如下。 编辑如下代码的脚本文件 //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                         test.mq5 |//|                                                 Copyright master |//|                                             http://www.fxvip.net...
[Deleted]
I pass a string to C++ DLL, and I have no idea why it always crashed. Anyone can help me. Thanks very much!! My MQ4 Code: #import "EaLog.dll" void EALOG_WriteLine(string); #import int start() { EALOG_WriteLine("111"); return (0); } My C++ DLL Code: void EALOG_WriteLine(char * str) {...
Hello to all, I have a code that does run without errors. Not saying it is profitable. It is just a code to practice with. The code was originally set up to only sell. This was done with the help of a others here. Thank you. I have flipped the code so as it will now buy. This action was done many...
[Deleted]
Hi. I trade forex on VT platform. Can someone explain me if is a possible setupthe MT4 that I can haw open for example 4 windows with 4 different charts on my3 PC screens? It is a possible? If yes how can I setup this? /on VT trader thispossibility exist but I thinking about switch a broker/ Thanks.
does anybody know how i can set up metatrader to display different charts on my pc. i have 6 monitors and would like different charts on 5 screens. do i need metatrader multi terminal? please tell me if you know regards
  multimonitor  (6)
Hi! I've just got my Mt4 demo account. I've got 3 monitors. Is there any way to put different charts on them? /time periods, pairs, etc/ Deno
Hello! I`m newbie on forex market. I`m trying to build my own EA, and I succeed but i have few question about some features... I trade on 5 different currency pairs: EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY and NZDUSD...on H1 timeframe. I want to implement some new features in EA, for example when EA open...
Hi, Does any one know where can i download this indicatos and buy it from. i have been looking for tickchart which can add indicators to the chart for ages, and i still haven't find any yet.
How can EA get market open/close datetime? Thanks!
Rosh/ Lenar and all Metaquotes Admins........... Do you speak/read/write English directly or do you translate?? I really am starting to think the Russian view and concept of Forex may really be the better way when compared to the NFA US....I'm very seriously looking at Russian brokers instead of US...
I am interested to have a kind programmer willing to help me to design an indicator to show the speed of candle formation. It could show also the average speed comparable to the previous ones and to its historical data. If the indicator also could shows the direction using a color indicator this
[Deleted]
I want to have multiple moving averages in one single window - not the price window. I see the property indicator can be separate window or chart window. How can I address a specific or a realtive window? Thanks much. dj947@yahoo.com
Hi all, my trading style needs a strict identification between market conditions. Would any help me to design indicator or if it is already present, please let me know Actually i have some ideas, Candle statistics such as the vertical distance were travelled by the candles the speed of the candle,...