MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1391

Anyone have any code snippet that will take an array and keep it synchronized to the orders in the orders table? Basically, I have some custom values that I need to track based on the ticket number. I can add into the array with no problem, my concern is the system closes orders based on stop loss...
[Deleted]
Hi Would anyone be able to advise on how I can get email alerts setup for when I get a signal for the below: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| SilverTrend_Signal.mq4 //| Ramdass - Conversion only...
I created a chat room for EAs, or any other discussion for real time. http://www.ircforex.com/chat/ Join the "EAChat" room, after you type in your alias.
On the current order screen one has to enter the stop loss as aprice, what would be good if one could enter the stop in pips, forexample 25 pips instead of the price, this would also be handy as a option under the trade tab the amount of pips per stop. Thank you
[Deleted]
Hi folks, I want to code a very simple indicator which will print out the result of the following sexy equations : FirstDerivative[i] = (indicator[i] - indicator[i+1]) / ( iTime(Symbol(), NULL, i) - iTime(Symbol(), NULL, i+1) ); SecondDerivative[i] = (FirstDerivative[i] -...
Beginner here. I have different conditions to open 5 orders at different time. However trailing stop will only run after the 5th order is opened. How to code the trailing stop to function like OrderSend()'s take profit? Which is up and running once any new order is opened?
[Deleted]
In a function, I want to return several items or an array. Is it possible? Thanks.
[Deleted]
Dear All, Here is my personal usage EA code, it run's okay but can't get the stop loss and trailing stop loss to be functioning. Do you mind helping me. If possible please point out where should the instruction for 50 pip stop loss should be placed. extern double lTakeProfit = 10;extern double...
  help me.  (2)
I just started using mql4. I made a couple of small trades and evrything was fine. I made a little larger trade and lost about 100 bucks. For some reason it wont let me buy at market or set an order. The link ( which is usually lit up) is now faded so i cant click it. If someone can give me some...
[Deleted]
  Help on iMa  (1)
Hi When I put MaShift = -3 in the iMA function as shown below, it returns 0 in my EA, when I change the MaShift = 0, it gives a proper reading, funny thing is in backtest, when I use MaShift = -3, the 2 Ma lines are properly showed on the chart windows, and it does shift to left by 3 bar, but...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I just wrote my first expert but it doesn't work int start()                                        {  MessageBox ("Ive Started");    int counter;  double MAYellow,MAOrange,MARed,GX,MAAve,TnP,SnL;  counter = 0;    for(;;)  {  counter = counter+1;  int ValueOne,ValueTwo;  ValueOne =...
Hi all, I am trying to write a dynamic tradehour.. I need to count the lowest lows of the last five days and find a time for each low for the calculation. Does anyone have any idea how I can do this? Better still does someone have an example line of code I can work from. thanks
Analytics is one of the most important components of trading.Based on analytical data, a trader can decide what operation toexecute, when to do it and what profit could be gained. The MetaTrader5 offers you wide analytical possibilities! Charts Charts constitute a work field for technical analysis....
I want to learn how to import functions from dll. I've tried different variants, but the following error keeps coming up: cannot call function from dll (error 127). 1. I tried compiling my project in C++ Builder 6. 2. same project in C++ Builder 2009. 3. I created a project from the DLLSample
Sorry for that title, but im trying to get some attentions :) Well, first of all, I would like to say thank you to all of you who commented on my last post regarding my previous EA (Previous Post). It's been a week since then and I coded a new strategy.. It might seem a lame job for you, but for me...
[Deleted]
I am new to Forex and I am beginning to like Fibonacci. I am wandering if someone with experience would suggest me some indicators to add to fibonacci retracement to be be able to make more accurate trading. Thanks to all.
[Deleted]
  Hi & lo error  (6)
Hi all i want to get highest and lowest price of day before i use double HH= (iHighest(NULL, PERIOD_D1, MODE_HIGH, 1, 1)); double LL=(iLowest(NULL, PERIOD_D1, MODE_LOW, 1, 1)); and tried double HH= (iHighest(NULL, PERIOD_D1, MODE_HIGH, 1, 0)); double LL=(iLowest(NULL, PERIOD_D1, MODE_LOW, 1, 0));...
[Deleted]
I am looking for an MTS that gives 20% a month, with the ability to reinvest every month
[Deleted]
Hi~ I've got a simple problem for using the function DoubleToStr(). Just don't want to get this again ... Source>> //---- double D1 = 1.2345; string S1 = DoubleToStr(D1,3); double ND1 = StrToDouble(S1); Print("## DoubleToStr Test 3 ##"); Print("D1 : ",D1); Print("DoubleToStr(1.2345,3) : ",...
[Deleted]
  Need some advise  (6)
I do have a custom indicator that uses . Generating a buy or sell signal. My Question is how to pass the value of variable 'flag' either 1, 0, or -1 generated in my Custom Indicator to my EA? iCustom returns the currency value of the indicator, but I do need only that the generated flag status is...
One or two questions about arrays, if someone would have the kindness to suggest answers. The doc is fairly economical on the subject. I could write code to find and test but it all takes time .. When one creates an array, what is its default ArraySetAsSeries status? Are my embellishments to...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am looking for someone who can code an EA with Money Management for me. Requirements are quite simple and should not take too long to code it. Message me if you are interested. Payment via Paypal. 50% payment half way through and rest at the completion. Regards The_One
[Deleted]
Just try manual is in Russian and i could not understand
[Deleted]
There must be a place. I couldn't imagine that its going to be within a thread on here... where do we put all this information that must be so valuable for you guys?
  mt5 setup error!  (4)
The procedure entry point GetProcessImageFileNameW could not be located in the dynamic link library PSAPI.dll (but there is PSAPI.dll in \system32\ folder)
Hi, I want a script that enters the market after X pip (like 25pip) and leave the market at X+1pip+spread or at X-50pip+spread. The script should be able to take both long and short positions. I also want it to enter and leave the market on negative trend, is shall not react on a negativ trend...
[Deleted]
Dear Fellow Traders, Everyone related to Stock Market is always focused on thegoal of how much they can make buying/selling a stock, they forget to concernthemselves with how much they risk loosing. Is it true that “The secret to great wealth in the stockmarket, is not big gains; its small losses”...
hi everyone does anybody have a simple piece of code that I can insert into my EA that will: 1. scan all open positions 2.determine if trade has reach predefined sl / tp 3. close trade accordingly btw, Im a ex cobol programmer and still new to mql4 thanks
Hi I see that mql4 has ArraySort and ArrayBSearch but all these only work on the firstdimension. Here is an example array and what I want to accomplish array[0][0] = 100; array[0][1] = 1; array[1][0] = 400; array[1][1] = 2; array[2][0] = 200; array[3][1] = 3; I want to get the highest value 400...
Now is the perfect time to start a new MQL5 / Forum.....Very little of what's here on MQL4 will be of any value in MT5