MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1537

Dear coders! My problem: I want to display a label within a separate window. My code below does not work. Where is the mistake? Thanks for any help!! walb //--------------------------------------------------------- drawLabel("trend",text,22,color_text,10,10,"CourierBold");...
[Deleted]
Estoy trabajando con un EA que trabajo en 4 horas con Close4=iClose(NULL,PERIOD_H4,1) y luego pasa a 1 hora con Close1=iClose(NULL,PERIOD_H1,1) pero a la hora de comprar me tira el error: "2008.10.03 01:43:40 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 4045 at 2008.09.24 04:00 exceeded)" En...
[Deleted]
Hi, there. Could someone kindly help building an EA out of following ideas? Regards, Pair: EUR/USD Time Frame: 5M Indicators: Step MA v7 - default with step set to 20 & width set to 1 Heiken Ashi - default with color set to red/dodger blue & width set to 1 Stochastic Oscillator - set to 14,3,3 with...
hi all, what codes can help me find out if my last closed trade is win or lose thanks
[Deleted]
  Live account  (1)
Would like to open one, have a practice one and am very happy with it. How do I do that ? Have 3 existing forex accounts, is there any connection possible ? Thanks bafomet
I have been trying to add the template to and EA but I don't think I have added the template right I have an error '.' - unexpected token what do I have to do with these ... what do I put in there I have never seen this before 'Error 146 ("Trade context busy") and How to Deal with It' Any help would...
Pls, Moderator can I change my lots size now that championship had started from 0.5 to 5.0 Lots sizes.
FYI The FXCM MT server will be down for upgrading at 15:00 New York time for 15 minutes. So no access & no EA execution (open or close) during that time. Pity they had to choose an NFP Friday! :( Lets hope they remember to copy history data if this is a change of server rather than an...
Could someone build the following EA for me please. Rules. 1. Open BUY on EURUSD 2. Open BUY on USDCHF 3. If Total orders profit is > 0 then close all orders 4. If one of the BUY order is > 0 then close that order and open a new order for currency just closed. Thanks, Mark
These are 2 Strategy Tester tests made to be accurate on 2 brokers: Check the InterbankFX executions for orders 1 and 5, for instance, and compare to WHC. Now the questions are: 1. What drives Strategy Tester nuts ? 2. How can it be repaired ?
I'm pretty sure it used to pick up compiled changes automatically and all I need to do is Settings/Start to rerun the test. But it doesn't seem to work anymore. Was I imagining things previously?
[Deleted]
The following is regarding manual trading / script assisted trading ! I am placing a lot of price level alerts during my work and it takes too many clicks to setup the alert. Is there a way to create a script to place a manual alert. But the alert system of the terminal ? I don't want to choose the
[Deleted]
In the Documentation it tells me that datetime represents the number of seconds past since 1970. That's exactly what I want. BUT when I attempt to put the seconds past since 1970 into a variable it gives me an error. int _TheSeconds; _TheSeconds = datetime; That gives me an error. All I want is the...
[Deleted]
i'd want know it's possible convert metrader zig and zag indicator in tradestation omega code. 'ZigAndZag' thank you best regards
. How to stop trading after profit made for the current day? Hi. I have a problem. I will code an EA. When a Profit of 20 PIP of the day is taken so the EA should not open any order until the next day. Please help me. Thanks tordi.
I have downloaded the progam but have no direct contact address for support could anybody give me the support address?
I use TimeCurrent()>=StrToTime("11:45") to see whether current time is after 11:45am, but it return different types in comparision. It got the same result when I use TimeCurrent()-StrToTime("11:45")>=0 Thanks for your help.
Anyone familiar with InternetOpenUrlA? It's a function in wininet.dll. I gets the error all the time.
Which indicator is good in showing when to take profit / when the trend is over? Hope for help.
[Deleted]
Hello I'm crating a new EA but i have some questions, first is that everithing betweeen int start{ "PROGRAM" return(0)} will run all the program every Meta tarder Update? so when in metatrader its a 1 pip chane the program automatically run? - Another question is that if every time that program run...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am trying to find a way to modify an existing trade (started by an EA) that can be carried on, or modified by another EA apart from the EA that originated the trade. As it is not yet possible to modify the magic number, is there a work around that I can use to tag a give trade so that a...
5 hours, doubled account, in a 65 pip range. . Blue and Orange lines: the closed (blue) and floating (orange) profit and loss for the trades made on the charted pair. .
This EA never places any trades, can anyone help please ?
[Deleted]
Can someone help me here? Ever since I have been using a new Expert Advisor and modified indicator I havehad several crashes. I do not know how to read a crash report and was hoping someone could tell me ifit is indeed this new Expert Advisor/indicator that is causing the problem. Any help you...
[Deleted]
I am trying to work out a time half way between two times say t1 and t2 using the calculation t1 + (t2 - t1)*0.5. This works fine except when the two times are separated by the weekend (eg t1 is on a Friday and t2 is on a Monday) because the market is closed on the weekend. Is there a way to get...
[Deleted]
Im tring to program a very simple indicator to draw a line and draw a up/down arrow on a candle. I cant figure out how to use those style, index, draw etc. I have a very simple if statement inside Start(), so what else do I need to add before Start(), and within Start()'s if, to draw a line, and...
Who can tell me,How to get the investor password(read only password) of the participant of Championship 2008 ?
[Deleted]
i not remember much... need help. 4 me dict search = feeble example - i abs 'know' is millisecond can get but never think GetTickCount(), i think millisecond. why not 'dictionary search' on help TEXT also? is "millisecond" in text. search not find and it freeze also. must switch tabs. mind me of...
I would like to share my ideas and thoughts related to different stages of developing a profitable and reliable expert advisor. It's available here.