MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1382

[Deleted]
Ok I've got a martingale/hedging mq4 EA that I need some fixing/tweaking done to. It has a bunch of features from its original state that I have added to it, but my coding is very amateur so while it works, there seems to be a few bugs I need help fixing. The way the EA trades is it will open a...
[Deleted]
hi all.. im new in forex.. i have zero knowlegd in forex.. can any one teach me how and when to open a post.. or is there is a strategy to play safe in forex..???? plzzz need mentor.... if you have any advice or opinion plz message me or email me at emilai_parasit87@yahoo.com thank too all...
Wherever you go in the thread you have to pay for sabluk's pictures
[Deleted]
Hi! I have made a custom indicator and I need to place some text next to a line. I would like to have the text following the line and in some cases above the line but I cannot find a way to prevent the text being centred and below the coordinates I specify. I tried to calculate the coordinate...
Folks, Can any one show me how to send a market order in MQL5. I just downloaded the platform but after several couple hours trials have not been successful in sending an order from a simple Expert Advisor. This is my Ordersend structure in MQL4 for a market buy: How will I structure this in MQL5...
Hi Phy, Please show me a way: 1. To plot 2 or more indicators (contained in separate files) in a single indicator window. 2. To use one indicator file to plot more than 8 lines in one indicator window (e.g. 8 different RSI plots along with 1 MA on each making a total of 16 plots). Thank you for an...
by now, all history functions return value 0.
  error code 4107  (2)
Could someone please tell me what is wrong with this attempt to send an order? In backtest it places no orders and the Journal returns error 4107. ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,OrderOpenPrice()-25*Point,OrderOpenPrice()+25*Point,"newenv2",21,0,Green); Any help would be greatly...
I'd like to create 2 GlobalVariable so that when my EA restarts it knows to use these two variables if they exist The first is the value of a currency when an order (the first order) was placed, I call this variable center. It is the center value ie. Bid + Ask / 2 = center The second is count .....
Some programming languages have the capacity to run through the program one step &/or line at a time and see the procession and the results of it. Some allow the user to choose which way they want to go at conditional logic decision branches to follow through the various logic routes. As well as...
I have a consistent winning strategy, not an automated system that guarantees %50 profit in two months. What about investing in my idea with a %20 profit share. I accept minimum $10000 portfoilos and ECN accounts. if u are interested please contact with me barisyildiz1982@gmail.com
How can i know what happen when an OnTrade event occured on MT5? like a market order has been placed?
[Deleted]
Hello I'd like to execute this function only once. Example: I open 2 lots. When the market get the "Take Profit", I'd like to close half of the position. In this case, 1 lot. The probleme are each time the condition are meet, the function closed half of the position again and again. 2 lots => 1 lot...
[Deleted]
Hello, I've got an EA running on EURUSD at M30. When I use the strategy tester, the farthest back it starts a trade is 5/27/09, no matter what I have the start date set at. I can get it to go further back using other time periods, example H1, but will not on M30. On average, the EA makes over 2...
Hello, I would like to change the time frame settings of one indicator from (1h,4h,1d,1w) into (1h, 3h,5h,7h). Thanks please help Your help will be highly appreciated. thanks
  Fund / Forum  (2)
Hi Guys, I was thinking here...and... I would like to invite you for something! What do you think to create a fund with my EA? You can see the results here: http://forexfortune.mt4stats.com or http://danielvc.mt4stats.com I think that we can use $100 dollars per people interested. We only will get...
Can anyone explain this problem? I have been puzzled for some time as to why on stratiegy tester and demo accounts zigzag suddenly decides to flip (current zig gets previous zig values and previous zig values get current zig values) and a while latter flip back again. This does not happen when print...
[Deleted]
if anyone can help. I would like someone to help me create an EA that does; 1. identifies a pair whose 14 day adx is between 20 and 23 2. Open a new chart 3. put in my predefined template if possible can anyone help
[Deleted]
G'day fellows. I have a "base ea" I pretty much put together (manyrelated posts of mine :P) and there's this little problem I have withthe "max orders" option. Say I attach the EA to eurusd, audusd, gbpusdand set a max order of 5 for eu, 10 for au and 2 max orders for gu, asof now the EA somehow has...
Is there a way to work out the angle of an ema between 2 points. So, we have 2 candles, an EMA figure for hour 1, and an EMA figure for hour 2. We can then work out the hypotenuse and the angle?
[Deleted]
I need EA for loading fowling rules. 1. Opening lots setting Minimum 1 lot Maximum 5 lots. Open 1 lot if balance 10 thousands and 2 lot if balance above 20 thousands and open 3 lots when above 40 after 60 open 4 lots and 5 lots only when balance increased from 80 thousands. 2. Buy Condations Buy if...
[Deleted]
I'm training at forex,at first time i set up mt4 at fxdd and i ran good,but after that i try change to mt4 of interbank fx and now my programme did't run from that time, i don't kown why but i remove all mt4, download and set up a lot of time but it still not run, now at Market Watch display 23 Oct
Hi, I am a newbie and am trying to work out some strategies. However, I am not sure if I need to be working with Pending Orders or market Orders ? The program logic will need to be substantially diff I understand depending on this. Is there an advantage to having the EA issue Market Orders rather...
[Deleted]
I want to learn mt5 but I need some very simple indicators to learn from the basic, also there are no sample indicator for Moving Average which I believe is the simplest to start
Hi there, Is it possible change the appearance of the indicator Stochastics from an EA code or does one have to create a custom indicator and make the changes there, then reference this custom indicator from the EA? The properties of the indicator that I am trying to change are the line style and...
[Deleted]
For example, using iHigh or iLow we can get the lows and highs of a candle stick...but I want to know if there's a function out there that is like iBear or iBull? I just want to tell my EA: if your in a bear candle and you move to a bull candle...do this "......". -Ron
[Deleted]
'expert' - struct member is undefined Trade.mqh 311 14 'expert' - struct member is undefined Trade.mqh 332 39 'trade_operation' - undeclared identifier AccountInfo.mqh 324 41 'AccountFreeMarginCheck' - function is not defined AccountInfo.mqh 324 11 'RefreshRates'...
[Deleted]
i am trying to program finding the highest high or lowest low of the rsi indicator in X number of bars but i keep getting error codes/messages and just cant seem to get it right. Any suggestions would really be helpful, below are a few examples of what i have tried with no success. i have tried...
  A Better way?  (1)
I want something to happen every morning at 16:00 market watch. Using if(Hour() == 16 && Minute == 00 && Seconds = 00) is risky because if you don't get a tick at that second, it will never turn true so I use: if(Hour() == 16 && Minute == 00 && Seconds = 1 ||2 || 3 ||4) { RUN } This works but I...
[Deleted]
I caught up on my emails today and it looks like on wednesday I got a notice from FxPro that they are going to boot out US residents on january 25th. Its a shame, i have had a good realtionship with them. Anybody have a decent metatrader broker to recommend. Preferably outside the US and its silly...