MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1264

[Deleted]
  Shall we play an interesting game?  (101   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
I am bored, I want to offer you colleagues to play a game, which I have conventionally called "push-up squeeze-out". The essence and rules, We take 4H quotes of EURUSD of the whole 2008 year and try to squeeze the maximum result out of them using such a device: double MA1 = iMA ( NULL , 0 , Per
Any way we can guess how many total customers there are in the world using MT4, demo, live, active, etc.? Of course brokers do not publish 100% of their data but maybe there is some way to obtain this information through MetaQuotes or by using some interpolation / analysis of existing data.
I seem to have this problem sometimes when doing mult colored line plots: the current bar paints to zero or EMPTY_VALUE... I came across it once a few weeks back, and in that situation moved the code from a library to the indicator code and it worked fine. This time I want to leave it in the library...
[Deleted]
I am a .net programmer, but new to mql4. I am working on this EA for a friend of mine. seems like "infinite loop" is the only solution. Here's what I need to do. I need to check 6-7 currency pairs every minute to figure out the trend. usually calculate is triggered by "tick", new tick coming in,...
I would like to compare two offline chars and get the correlation between the signals. i'm not sure how to access (2) offline charts with the custom indicator. Any suggestions?
hey there, I am using a mt4 demo from broco, and since 2 weeks I have the following problem: I open mt4 and once in a while ALL my charts my actual profile have been reset to 1h eur charts. all settings, objects etc that I use have been reset. any idea why this is happening? It happend the 3rd time...
Hello Mrs... I use the fallow code for create an loop. This loop save in .csv file any information. But when I finish or remove this script, all information in my .csv file are erased... I imagine that is happens because my loop is infinite. So, when I remove this script I generate an error...I dont...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am looking for a modification of the magnified market price indicator. I would like it to show the current price increased or decreased by one specific amount of pips that is determined by me. For example, the current price EUR/USD is 1,2750. I would like the indicator to show 1,2750 +/- a...
I want to change from a Demo to Lite account. Advice on how to achieve this would be appreciated. Thanks, Stuartp77
  close all trades?  (13   1 2)
Hello, I am trying to close all open trades after it as been open for 48 hours. For some reason I cannot seem to code it correctly. Where should I put the orderclose function and how should it be worded? Any bit of advice would help a lot. I'm starting to get better at this coding thing. Thanks!
Hello I have question about adx values in array. With Sar it works but with adx doess not. Any idea? If I delete "adx[i]>20" I get alerts and arrows otherwise not. Is there any other way to store adx values into array. for ( int i = limit - 1 ; i >= 0 ; i--){ if (sar2 == false && sar3 == false &&
Hello, Sometimes on my Mt4 terminal, my EA doesn't react to new ticks. While its like this, it doesn't let me access the EA's properties and change parameters. While in this state, I can still scroll on the screen and view journal tab, etc. I have two terminals from the same broker running side by...
hi, this strange thing happend to me the first time. a test based on daily openprices faild for 2 months during backtests, (EA did not open any trade) so i investigated this problem. after watching the data on different timeframes it cames out that on the daily chart the whole june and big part...
  Expert Coding  (7)
I trying to code an EA using QQE Adv custom indicator. I have used the iCustom() function to return values in the EA upon which a trading condition is established. But the EA doesn't place a single trade when am back testing it. What am missing?
Hello! When I insert indicator to chart it does not draw last arrow others are. If I go in metaeditor and compile indicator it draw it. What can be problem? Thanks!
int CountBars=1000;if (CountBars>=Bars) CountBars=Bars;   SetIndexDrawBegin(0,0);SetIndexDrawBegin(0,Bars-CountBars); What is the difference between last 2 lines.? And how can I code that arrow will appear immediately when some conditions is meet? Thanks!
[Deleted]
Hi there, could anyone please tell me how i can change the time setting on my account. I live in england which is GMT zone, but the market watch is one hour in front. Many thanks
i wanted to execute a buy but cannot with the code below. my broker need 25 pips from market price, but i already set to 25 and still cannot, why? please help. =OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Ask,3,Ask-25*Point,Ask+25*Point,"My order #2",16384,0,Green);
  Non-Linear Time?  (5)
I need to program time intervals in a non-linear fashion. A linear example would be measuring blocks of 10 candles at a time therefore it would look like this: [ 10 ] [ 10 ] [ 10 ] whereby interval 1 to 10 then 11 to 20 then 21 to 30 Whereas I need a non-linear fashion where every single candle is...
[Deleted]
  The interaction of markets.  (158   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
Good afternoon, everyone knows that there is a correlation between different markets, for example if oil goes up, the cadusd goes up, if the stock market goes down, so does the currency market. I would like to discuss this issue. What other regularities have you observed
I have this array of 31 price values. I want to compare them to a new array FrequencyArray[][1] where I store the count of how frequent a particular price appears in the list of 31 price values and their price value itself. So we will use LineArray[] as the mass list and do a lookup on...
[Deleted]
Hi my friends, I need to modify magic number by EA. Ex: I have a order which was open by OrderSend(...) command with magic number is "12345" and now I need change the magic number "12345" of this order into magic number "67890" but I don't know how to do. Please help me. Thanks a lot all my friends...
When is a Doji no longer considered a Doji? We all know that visually a Doji is basically a candle where the open and close are nearly equal and there is a high stem and a low stem. Variations of the Doji such as dragonfly shows no high, but long low, a gravestone has a long high, but no low. BUT...
[Deleted]
Hello How can I download the maximum amount of data, I have checked several brokers and the amount of data they allow is very small? How do I have to do it properly so I will have no missing data? Kind Regards
alright fellas.... i would like to code a ZigZag indicator that is based off of the swings of an oscillator. for example i would like to find the highest price reached during a bullish momentum swing ( momentum indicator moving from negative to positive) and then the lowest prices reached during a
Say I've coded a custom indicator or EA with an infinite loop, loaded it onto a chart, and closed MT4. Every time i start MT4 afterwards, it'll load the faulty code and freeze up. Other than recompiling and commenting out the faulty loop, is there any way to start MT4 from a blank slate with no...
[Deleted]
  Update Quotes  (2)
I am trying to conduct an Update Quotes function, and the charts show up. However, they all say "Waiting For Update", but it never updates. It does not go any further than Waiting For Updates. Please help.
[Deleted]
Hello, im trying to find out a way to use OrdersTotal() forjust one security symbol, while im running the EA for more than one. Can you help me pls? regards, IceRage
[Deleted]
I have downloaded a system that targets the eurusd on an h1 chart. It works perfectly but the problem is, is that, the lots are too small to make a large profit. Could anyone please help solve this problem, many thanks //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
[Deleted]
  script to close at 1 pip  (18   1 2)
hi, i'm newbie on metatrader and at mql4.  can anyone help with a simple scriptto close trade at 1 pip.  i'll open trade manually but would like to automateclose only.  any help much appreciated.