MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1268

MQL5 / MT5  (9)
Hi, Does anyone know when we can expect a release of MQL 5 at all ?... I'd really like to get my hands on that soon... And what about MT5 ? TheForexDevMan
[Deleted]
Hi all, AccountProfit () returns the current open trades' P/L for an account. How can I compute the total profit/loss for all open/closed trades? I hope not to iterate through the OrderHistory to get this. ;)
hi, I have a scalping strategy i want coded. I have been running this for about 12 months manually and want to create an automated version. Any coders available to help ? i work in banking, have some decent business knowledge, but however am not an IT guy. I also will help with testing ! thanks C
[Deleted]
Good day, Sr. There is scope of work for MT4-programmer - to create and set up some plugins. Our team have venue in moscow (office). We will pay reasonable price for high skills . In case you are interested and wonna deal with tempting tasks - ready to discuss everything. zaitsevm@mail.ru....
[Deleted]
I have a trade that i like and would like to setup an EA so i can autotrade this strategy.. problem been i have zero idea on how to actually set one up.
[Deleted]
Fractal divergence guide Interesting detailed explanation of fractal divergence guide. Click the link to view guide: div1.png
[Deleted]
Hey gang, Im having issues with MetaTrader's Expert Advisors... I manage to install a few but when I try to attach them to my chart, NOTHING HAPPENS!!! This is getting me very annoyed and frustrated since I been trying to fix this issue for some time now. Im not a fan of MT4 due to its lack of...
Hello, I would like to know if there is script, indicator or EA that will place pending order. Rules: BuyStop=High between x time and y time + buffer + spread SellStop=Low between x time and y time + buffer Does anyone know something like that? Thanks for answer! Bye!
I'm trying to use DLL functions to swap history data for multi-charts by input virtual key "HOME". My current solution is to include winUser32.mqh and use the function keybd_event. But it just works for only one chart. Do you know if there is any other DLL functions working for multi-charts?
[Deleted]
Hi all, can somebody tell me what is the chippest broker that i could use in metatrade and fapturbo??? i looking for spend the less money possible, Thanks.
  History Quotes  (6)
Hi, How can I retrieve history quotes from the MetaTrader? Thanks, Eyal.
[Deleted]
Hello to all. im new to programming on mql but have been programming on c++ for years. I need to start, so im asking, where do i begin? Id like to write a script that checks all the current open positions and if they are older than x seconds And loosing more than y points (not pips, points) it close
Hello friends this is checkmail and want to code an EA to execute order even in minimum amount, means it should buy-sell-close even when the Free margin is less than the standard limit of 1:100.Means all i want to do is make that EA to work on an Micro Account starting with $25-...
Hello, I was just wondering if someone could help me out with a small script problem. Right now my EA puts one trade for each period that the entry criteria matches AND has no max orders open at a given time. However, I would like it if the EA would put in continuous trades (lets say up to 10 open...
[Deleted]
Can somebody tell me how do i deposit money o metatrader 4 and how do i take it out by transfering the money to my bank account or paypal account????? I am enterally new to metatrader. Thanks.
hi, i have an EA which does a bit of number crunching. as a result, each tick the EA typically runs for a few seconds. now, in general this is fine but sometimes the next tick arrives before the previous instance of the EA has exited. and this causes all sorts of snarl ups. for example, the first...
I would like to test the Custom indicator using Strategy Tester. Hence I create a simple EA to call the Custom Indicator using iCustom() Problem: Custom indicator global variable seem do not record the previous assigned value when testing in Strategy Tester but this is not the case when manually...
Good day. First of all thanks a lot to PHY for helping me with my previous post. U rock! He gave me the key to build my first robot! And a semi successful one at that! https://www.mql5.com/en/users/phy I would like to know, using the Heiken Ashi Smoothed indicator, how use the indicator on multiple...
[Deleted]
I have read all I can find about the iCustom function, but I cannot get my code to work. I have found an indicator on the internet which I have attached, called the 4TF HAS BAR. This indicator shows 4 timeframes as bars in two different colours (blue for up and red for down). In my EA, I want to...
I replaced the 3rd last paramater and changed it for PRICE_CLOSE to 1 and suddenly perfect answers every time!!!! stoch1=iStochastic(Symbol(),time_period,PeriodsK,PeriodsD,SmoothD,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1); stoch1=iStochastic(Symbol(),time_period,PeriodsK,PeriodsD,SmoothD,MODE_SMA,1...
  iStochastic  (5)
Hi Frustrating!! When I use iStochastic in my EA it returns a diffirent value of what I read visualy off my chart. Diffirence up to 10 big!!!! I have checked and checked my paramaters and it is correct!! Please help stoch1=iStochastic(Symbol(),time_period,PeriodsK,PeriodsD,SmoothD,MODE_SMA...
[Deleted]
Hi all, While programming in the MetaEditor, I frequently make small changes and re-compile the program. On Windows XP this was no hassle, once re-compiled you just went into the platform and ran a backtest with no need to even restart the platform, and the new version of the EA would load up to be...
[Deleted]
Hey there. Does anyone know of some code or an existing EA that can scan through my existing trades and see if a certain trade has gone x amount of pips negative then placing an opposite order of that that was initialy placed (hedging it). for example I place a trade(sell), it goes 100 pips negative...
[Deleted]
I have recently upgrades to windows 7, and despite having reloaded MT4 several times and multiple attempts I am still seeing the problem. Metaeditor stops working any time I attempt to copy text. Any recommendations on this? Thank you Jon
[Deleted]
When I trade by entering the stops manually and initially set the stop parameter in OrderSend to "0" the trade will go through - and that is pretty much the only time it will work (on MB Trading & IBFX). It also works when I backtest the EA in StrategyTester. Here is the code that sets the stops...
I am trying to create an indicator that paints the area between two defined standard deviation bands. E.g. The area between the 2nd and 3rd deviations from the central MA. How can I do this? My code is below....
Hello friends this is checkmail and am trying to build an EA for Micro accounts that might start with an capital of $50 - $100. Well i tried myself but couldn't arrive on a particular decision, so am seeking an expert advice in the code. What am trying to explain...
[Deleted]
why im getting error 130 all the time ? thanx //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                        SHAUL.mq4...
[Deleted]
Hello, i'm searching for a Script that moves sl above open price. If price has reached +13 pips I want that sl moves auto to +3 pip. With this I can not loose money once the trade hit +13 pips. I am a total script beginner so I hope that there is already a script where i only have to change the...
I am trying to use this indicator in my EA. I need help on how to code this in my EA. I am using the following: nlag0 = iCustom(NULL,0,"NonLagMA_v4",0,9,0,20,1, 0,0,0,1); nlag1 = iCustom(NULL,0,"NonLagMA_v4",0,9,0,20,1, 0,0,1,1); nlag2 = iCustom(NULL,0,"NonLagMA_v4",0,9,0,20,1, 0,0,2,1);...