MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1199

[Deleted]
Hi, I want to add the feature of "Doubling" in my expert, that is, if the previous order closed on loss or ">0" then the Lot size will be doubled, and when finally the trade close on profit then the lots come back to its normal lot size. I am waiting for your help, and thanks in advance.
[Deleted]
I'm a beginner in coding MLQ4 Can someone help me i need to secure my EA by changing my date function How do I change my date form D'31.12.2011 01:00' to something like "946684800" Best Regard
  Old Holy Grail?  (7)
I bactested my expert advisor which is based purely on price action strategy. It show great results between 1999 - 2007 but failed badly between 2007 - 2010. I tried & tested every year, capital size, lot size and other possible ways that I know but the result is still similiar. I've also tested it...
Hello, The purpose of this indicator is to draw a trendline between the close of 2 specific candle. I have tried different thing to add history to this indicator without any success. Like: extern int NumberOfDays = 5; ... But no success. If anybody can help me that would be great, Thanks in...
Please see te usb keys from website http://www.micromade.com/informatyka For secure my EA only on one computer ? Can I use hardware protection for EA ?
[Deleted]
Hi Pros, I am using the Alpari US demo account to test the EA lively. it expires in 30 days, so I even could not track the opened orders. Does anyone have idea on how to keep tracking the orders? Thanks a lot
I've just release a walk forward analysis software for MetaTrader 4. For those of you not familiar, a walk forward analysis is the best way to determine the long-term profitability of an EA through backtesting. If you've been wondering whether your automated forex trading system is truly profitable,...
just wondering if someone might advise me on the correct or most efficient way of adding 2 data sets together I downloaded some historical data which finishes at end of 2010 for various currencies I want to copy it in to the history folder of an active account and add this years data to the...
[Deleted]
Can some one help me change this code ( https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7089 ) to donwload binary data, a .gif file from the nasdaq web site Here is what I did, but the data download is corrupted Thank You...
i want to my EA to place other base on this way but am confussed; if ihigh(NULL,PERIOD_H4,1)-i high(NULL,PERIOD_H1,1)>20pips && iLow(NULL,PERIOD_H1,1)- iLow(NULL,PERIOD_H4,1) <20pips is BUY ORDER While if i high(NULL,PERIOD_H4,1)-i high(NULL,PERIOD_H1,1)>20pips && iLow(NULL,PERIOD_H1,1)-...
[Deleted]
Is it possible to change the actual timeframe/symbol, or to read candleinfo from another timeframe/symbol ?
[Deleted]
Hi all, I could really do with some help on my EA. I can't see why the takeprofit is not being exercised: SL=Low[1];Risk = NormalizeDouble(MagicPrice-SL,MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_DIGITS));TP = 3*Risk;Ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUYLIMIT, 1, MagicPrice, 3, SL, TP, "", MagicNumber, 0, Red); where...
Hi guys, I'm having some issues with a little function I've produced. I collect all the orders... int totalOrderCount; int icnt; totalOrderCount = OrdersTotal(); for (icnt=0;icnt<totalOrderCount;icnt++) { tbx_CheckForRiskyStopLoss(icnt); } Which calls...
Hi! I have an EA that uses a strategy that involves at one point two trades going off at the same time. At first it was just a place holder, then it turned out to be rather effective! I want to be able to set two different values for each trade using the same function. I am using a simple...
Error opening order 130! I'm using Iamfx and a suffix IAM is attached to the pair e.g. EURUSDiam and i think that is the real problem and not.. ..."Stops are too close, or prices are ill-calculated or unnormalized (or in the open price of a pending order). The attempt can be repeated only if the...
[Deleted]
Hello Folks. Since yesterday I can't search on the top right of this site any more. The error always is "Keywords or characters in search string is ignored for they were too short or incorrect" - no matter what I put in there. Does anybody know what the reason is? Thanks. WorstCases
For example: I have defined five global variables as int type, for example: v1=13, v2=17, v3=23, v4=29, v5=37; Now after start the robot EA I would like to get one random value from that five values. Has anobody any idea how to do it ?
Hi friends, I’ve been trying to solve a problem in one of my indicator but I cannot solve it for while. When I plot the indicator It shows past results correctly. The problem occurs in real time, since the indicator does not plot on the screen any other signal until I click on the compile...
I'm Intended use OrderClose and OrderDelete functions, with a system that can open multiple operations. What's wrong here?: (condition1=entry, condition2=other entry, condition3=exit) if (condition1==true) { ordersend(OP_BUY...) OrderSelect(0,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);...
[Deleted]
EA always does not work if icustom and multi-time frame are used in it Does any professional here has any advice or opinion on this issue ?
Hello freinds, I do not know what happened with the SEARCH function at this site: It always returns the announcement: The search words are too short or unknown (something like this). What happened?
[Deleted]
hi there, I hope someone can help this as i dont have any progamming skills. I found this attachment on the internet and i would like to modify this indicator like below: If possible when "MEDIUM UP/DW" and "STRONG UP/DW" shows up on chart. I want to these shignals to save into CSV file 1 minite...
[Deleted]
Hello Folks, I found the OrderReliable (OrderReliable_2010.10.12.mqh) functions a while ago - I guess here on mql4. I can't provide the link right now, because every time I perform a search on this site I get an error (did open a topic here: https://forum.mql4.com/38704). Anyhow: I like these...
Can somebody help me modify entry logic of alternative ichimoku ea? I need to add an option to open order when price crosses stop order line (blue line) of custom indicator. Preferrably to open order right when price crosses, rather then wait for next bar Currently ea opens when price crosses full...
Hello friends this is checkmail and want to display an text signal with few indicators, it may be in their subwindows or on charts, can anyone teach me to code it or could code it, would be useful for me.especially mtf indicators
[Deleted]
how i do to add 5 pip offset to the high and low breakout line, thanks
i have the follwing commands to send the order: buyStopOrder=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,lots,entryw1,100,SLw1,TPw1,NULL,333,0,Blue); sellStopOrder=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,lots,entryw2,100,SLw2,TPw2,NULL,444,0,Red); and then the following code. The EA should (for example) delete...
I am trying to get colors assigned to each of my indicator buffers(8). I can only get 4 colors. The rest of the lines do not show. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong? Itried using both the SetStyle as well as the indicator color properties with the same result.
Say I want to count the number of times a price is above the upper Bollinger band. I would want to do this on the basis of the current period, but the test will be made every tick. So am I right in thinking that the only two ways to do this are: 1. Loop back as many periods as necessary within the...
I use the following formula to set the volume size M = MathRound ( MathLog (AccountBalance()/(367.88/M+1) ) / MathLog (2.72) ); -------------------------------------------------V OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELL, 0.01*M, Bid, 2, Ask+stoploss*Point*K, Ask-takeprofit*Point*K) here is the formula for...