MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1195

Hello fellow traders, i found the signaltbale indicator on this site, and wanted to modify the SAR,WPR and MA into something different. But somehow (i only changed the "if" parts) its not working. Who can help me with the solution for this? The original: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/8179 This is...
Hello everybody, I have build an API for MT4. This is a dll (dynamic link library) which allows to communicate wiith Metartrader Terminal from your own .net application. The API contains also an Simulator which you can use to backtest your startegy before you run it live. This is commercial library...
Do you guys really think there's no place for Martingale-Like systems in Trading? I've just created a Counter-Trend, Limited-Grid, Slow-Ramping Progressive, No-Stop-Loss System. The only optimization-like thing I've done to it thus far is Filtering Over-Bought/Sold with Macd Levels. It passed my 10y
[Deleted]
Hi, Need help creating a function to get the number of hours for (current server datetime - order open datetime). Eg. Order open Date Time = February 15, 2011, 0300 am Server Time = February 16, 2011, 0500 am the result should return ( Server time - Order open datetime = 26hours) Thanks in advance....
[Deleted]
  change positions mode  (11   1 2)
hello i have a quest please help me about if a mt4 manager can the change positions mode oh the trade tab ? my mean, for example: i have a buy position at the eurusd and now is 35$ in the profit, if manager can change it to the a sell position? only change position mode, not some tabs thanks
  Software products from Piligrimm  (138   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
Software products from Piligrimm _______________________________________ In this topic, I want to start the presentation of the programs I develop for trading. To begin with, I will present five indicators, in the future I will exhibit other developments of indicators, expert and trading systems
  Free MQL4 training  (72   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hello! I hope the moderators won't cut me, I am running a free online training course "How to make your own trading robot for the Metatrader terminal in 7 days". The course is designed for traders who use MT4 terminal and want to learn how to program EAs, but have absolutely no knowledge of
[Deleted]
hi! my name is sangram I am from India while searching on net i got this forum then i become member of this forum, I want to know how to develop auto trade software over this system for Expert Advisors are any one have any contact no. so I can contact them and take more help about it, if any one...
[Deleted]
Some code to calc MACD : int FastEMA = 12; int SlowEMA = 26; int SignalSMA = 9; if(counted_bars > 0) counted_bars--; limit = Bars - counted_bars; for(i=0; i < limit; i++) MACDBuffer[i] = iMA(NULL,0,FastEMA,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i) - iMA(NULL,0,SlowEMA,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i); for(i=0; i < limit;
[Deleted]
Hi all, when back testing my EA I have an issue with the iBarShift() function. I am trying to find the bar number based on a time. - I find for example the highest high - int i=iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,10,1) - I then want to find out what bar the shift is on so try, for example int...
[Deleted]
Hello I have an EA and I am trying to setup different values in a condition statement usign variables, I am new to coding and seem to be getting an error: 'Digit' - variable not defined I have been wokring for hours to try and solve it but with no success, this is what I have: External inputs:...
If my EA get [off quotes]. It is normaly, but why EA must wait exactly 3 min to continue. Price all time is updating but my EA can not close position, what mean it shit. does broker wants to shut me down? Or it is the new feature of 213 build of MetaTrader?
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm working on an EA, and got a problem, maybe I'm just doing something wrong. What I need to do is get historical data including the latest bars, for that I use ArrayCopyRates, and it works well if the chart is open on the timeframe I want to take the data from, but lets say I want H4 Timeframe...
i am using mrc broker when i order eurusd lotsize 1.0 or other for buy or sell then i want to modify my order means if i want only 10 pips profit but icant because bydefault 40pips added in ordermenu it was error invalid sltp how can i change 40pips into 10pips
i have good profitable indicator and i want to turn into ea. please anybody help me to do this. strategy is when red signal appear order sell and take profit and when blue signal appear order buy and take profit
[Deleted]
Hi, I've been writing a custom indicator which identifies swing points, then draws a horizontal line 'x' pips above the last swing high ('highline') and 'x' pips below the last swing low ('lowline'). The distance between the 2 lines is calculated, and then another horizontal line is created that...
I need to know if order is pending or open. Do you know how can I make it?
Hi, I want to check if order exist. For example; if(order with magic number=11111 exist) { Send pending order....... Can you help me?
[Deleted]
Hi i m new here.here is very good forum.i want to ask questions about mql4 programming.i want to use kelly ratio lot calculation in my eas.how can i do that?is there any sample here?can you give examples about it?i guess i should define a function that makes lot calculations using kelly ratio and i...
[Deleted]
i used one indicator by Time[H1] it show some sigh in bar, sometime i reload the indicator find out it show difference sigh in history bar. what's wrong?
Hello all, I’m a total newbie in mq4 programming and this is my first post in this forum. I found a simple rare scalping technique. For manual setup, I draw the trendline by manual. This image should be the trading setups. I would like to ask help from my master programmer friends here to create...
Hello everyone! I wonder what is the calculation for the Profit Factor if I do NOT have a Stop Loss or 0 as in zero. OPForex
I tried running this EA on a live account and got some delay in the execution of the trade ( the blue line is where it should sell ) any idea why ? extern double buffer=0;           extern double stoploss=20;            extern double takeprofit=350;                extern double...
After reading through big number of topics on many forex-related forums, I decidied to create a topic for ideas and discussions. In fact, if you have an idea... write here its block-sheme... or plan. Note: please, write a full list of elements.
Hi all I was just wondering if there was a way to set session times - so if i didn't want the charts to be 24 hours, but say run from 9:30 - 4:30 est. Can this be done? Thank you all Mark
[Deleted]
I am not programmer anyone please explain the meaning of the following code. if ((MA1now > MA2now) && (MA1previous < MA2previous) && (MA1after > MA2after)) { CrossUp[i] = Low[i] - Range*1.5; if (NewBar()) here what is the meaning of Range*1.5 seen different code with the...
If I want use EA to monitor and check manual-tading action, how to progeamming? for example, EA can check and then decide aloow or reject user's manual tade before the trade send to server. now,EA only can check the orders state after server receiving orders. Need a event before any order-operation,...
Hi, I would like to suggest the possibility of changing the spread used in the tester. The platform always takes the last spread available from the broker. Hex editing the fxt file does not fix it. During weekends and holidays, this may be very upsetting to backtests. This week, for example, market...
i have some scripts i want to modify for it. when i order from script for buy and sell order its show default stopploss in order but i dont want any stopploss i want only take profit at 1 point only. means when i order eurusd buy order from scripts lotsize 0.01 price is 1.35575 when price move up...
[Deleted]
Hi all Thanks to everyone for a great community here - I am a newbie to MT4 and enjoying the product immensely! I'd like to code up the following: Get open and close prices for the last xx weeks (going back 5 years)Then I'd like to plot thin lines on a chart automatically (for potential s+r)....