MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1204

[Deleted]
When a pending order is executed and then closed out at a loss, I need the EA to re-entry the order. I have tried various ways of getting this done with no success. Is it not possible? It seems fairly simple.. can anyone help??
Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to see my projections on MT4 outside of immediate data. Yes, you can zoom out and assuming you're not a high or low point, get information on projections in a very inaccurate way, but I'm trying to scroll to parts of the charts that may or may not have data at the...
[Deleted]
  Help with EA  (1)
Hello everyone, Wondering if some of you guru's can help me out.... I've created an ea with an online builder, and when I just add variables, buy & sell info, the ea works fine. But once I add in any StopLoss, TakeProfit, or TrailingStop info, the ea compiles OK but will not work. I mean nothing...
[Deleted]
Hello. Can someone please tell me how to change this code so nothing shows up on the chart. I made a couple of changes already so the lines do not show up anymore. But the little arrows show up the chart. and I'm not sure what to change. Thank you. if (mgrid>=gridspace/2) { for (int...
I would like a function I can add to my EA (any of them) that I can use to test indicator language. For example, if I have an indicator that triggers, (MACD cross over) I would like to call the Arrow Function and have the arrow printed on the chart on that bar. I'm really new at Forex (couple...
[Deleted]
Hi every body, how i can create a routine for my EA start trade in a especific time, example i take this routine with other EA extern string StartTime = "06:00"; // time for start of price establishment window extern string EndTime = "09:14"; // time for end of price...
[Deleted]
Hi, I can't seem to find the solution to this!! I've checked forums and stuff, but I can't find an answer to my problem. I've made an attachment of my entire work. If you can help to make this better, please do! And then tell me of course =) I just started learning MQL4 3 days ago and I'm still...
Hi ND i'd like to talk about the system on this chart i don't know if i can do it here cos it's using indies from the other section .
I wrote this Indi to draw trend lines on a chart. Everything was sweet until I decided to make the Indi callable and return some info. to an EA. Problem is now that over time, the Trend Lines fade out. At first becoming dots then disappearing at then right end completely. The problem is that the...
Ive written an EA that paints a Bar Red directly on the chart, then uses that bar to make comparisons and calculations. Im having trouble keeping track of the bar. Seems bars are NOT objects that i can search for by color, therefore I must track the Bar by Number. Which number should I use??? The
Hello, Any know how Can I use my equity (in my client terminal) online and export to a excel I hope you can help me. Regards
[Deleted]
Hi everybody, First of all, thanks in advance for your help. I really appreciate it. I was given a system to automate, and I've had a long tough time of it. I put it all in Excel, but was having trouble automating the data entry and would still have had to make trades by hand, so I started up...
I've just opened an account with Smart Live Spreads and am using MetaTrader which they provide. I'd like to gain an understanding of how the Expert Advisors work. Any suggestions of a guide to look at online? I'm familiar with VB.net, but not C unfortunately. I've started out by looking at the MACD
[Deleted]
Hi all, I followed this article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1533 on how to download data directly from the history center and managed to get it working. However, I have found that it only seems to download the full history for a weird subset of symbols, there does not seem to be any rhyme nor...
Hi hoping someone might advise me what I am doing wrong here i have a indicator that works well with a standard condition like: if x(i) > x(i+1) UpBuffer[i] =1; else if x(i)<x(i+1) DownBuffer[i]=-1, else ZeroBuffer[i]=0.5 however I want to add additionaol conditions like the following (yet despite...
Hi, if(OrderType()==OP_BUY){  OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),OrderOpenPrice()-Point*TrailingStop_long,OrderOpenPrice()+Point*Profit,0,Yellow);}  if(OrderType()==OP_SELL){                                                                                        OrderModify(OrderTicket()...
[Deleted]
I finally managed to get the Strategy Tester working on the weekend, then suddenly this morning, it stopped working again. Can it be that if the markets are operating it doesn't work? Or what am I doing wrong? Hopefully Thanks.
[Deleted]
I am connect up to a MT4 server fine, but every night when the server is reset I cannot reconnect for an hour. I've worked with the broker and so far we have not found the root cause. From a tcp dump on the server once the TCP handshake is completed the MT4 server immediately terminates the...
[Deleted]
Hello, Building a simple EA, I need the use of at least 3 indicators. Each time I call iCustom() the requested indicator is loaded, then unloaded. Is there a way to have the EA keep an indicator loaded, without attaching it to the graph the EA is attached to ? iCustom is used with at least 2...
Hi guys, I need help with an EA that can work with my trading strategy below with the exact specifications: INDICATORS SETUP- • Moving average – 5 Exponential Moving Average, Apply to close (Blue) • Moving average – 10 Exponential Moving Average, Apply to open (Red) • Relative strength Index (RSI) –...
hi i have this code to creat a rectangle ObjectCreate("L"+x, OBJ_RECTANGLE, 0,Time[x],High[x],Time[x]+period()*60,Low[x] ); how can i insert a code to  draw a vertical line at the second time point of the rectangle time[x]+period()*60 any idea?
[Deleted]
Hi, I always had the idea that iATR(NULL, NULL, 1, i) was the same as (High[i] - Low[i]). Both are suppose to calculate the range of the i'th bar. However I found this is not the case and I'm getting strange data showing up. I'm using the following code #property indicator_separate_window#property...
(RAS ID: 33296) Link to follow live results under discription! 6 months and counting MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free This is the link to the signal I'm selling on rent a signal. to rent this system click below Live Account 01 | Rent a Signal Thanks
This is probably a dumb question but its something thats been bothering me for ages. In the mql4 documentation it says indicators are drawn from left to right, but how can that be when it is drawn in the loop int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();if(counted_bars>0)...
  Custom pSAR  (1)
Hey, hello! I want to ask - is there any SAR-based indicators with any user's customisation?
I mean about step by step run back test and show value of each variable. Is it possible ?
[Deleted]
Does anybody have the code for TMA? The formula is... SMA = (P1 + P2 + P3 + P4 + ... + Pn) / n TMA = (SMA1 + SMA2 + SMA3 + SMA4 + ... SMAn) / n Clearly, the first point of the TMA is 2*MA_Period from the start of data. I would be grateful for any code suggestions....
I want to calculate ln(x) is there i library or something i need to add ?
Hello Everyone, I was hoping you could help me add a simple alert to a code. I have tried many times, but it seems that I cannot get it right. This particular indicator makes trendlines the way that I like trendlines to be made. I base most of my trades off of this. Usually the currency price is