MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1101

[Deleted]
I am trying to add to an EA when price reaches a TakeProfit level then reduce the open position to half lot size which then goes to a trailing stop. I figured I would check to see if the current open order is the same lot size as originally defined in the EA and if price is greater than the
  Array into Array  (3)
Hi, i have an array with s/r-areas from h4 (srh4[]) and i want to include this array into another array which contains the d1-date (srd1[]). afterwards i want to filter out the double entries. is this possible? which function do i have to use to include one array into another? how can i filter out...
Hello world! I want to know how to create an EA with dynamic compilation (F5) for example every 20 seconds. I saw that the F5 function was defined by VK_F5 (Thanks Coders Guru!). But how to run? this is my EA **********************************...
Can some tell me how to use EA for selected trading account only, i see if we use EA in the Terminal all acount will triger no matter is real account or demo account.
[Deleted]
1. One question is how to change the price on the backstage, chinese version one 2. Where to download MT4 server of Manager, data feeds, administrator and such as can view two separate price such as ask and bid price and control panel to control the front trading platform as well. Please give the
  need help with no sound  (12   1 2)
i have the wierdest problem.. i have no sound for alerts for my Oanda MT4 platform. I do have sound with another MT4 platform. I have called Oanda and they have no solution. I have enabled sounds under tools/options/events, and have also tried a test of sound in the alert tab in the terminal where...
[Deleted]
Does anybody know of any research into the properrelationship between stop loss, profit target and trailing stop levels? Firstly, the levels would of course vary between different time frames – thelonger the frame, the larger the values. Assuming that one can calculate the optimum stop loss foreach...
Hello, there. I am thinking of writing an EA that can profit from manipulation actions in the markets. The idea is to identify manipulation early and follow its direction (usually down) and then follow a reverse trend (or bounce). I am thinking of using volume and momentum indicators in combination...
Forum, I was wondering if there is anyway by which I can call a custom indicator from another one .. like making use of a iCustom( ) in an already customed indicator? Please how can I do this if its possible?
How many people here use price action instead of indicators in their EAs? How successful have you been so far?
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help. I have made an indicator which plots horizontal lines on a chart. Each line has a label using the following code: ObjectCreate("label", OBJ_TEXT, 0, TimeCurrent(), value); ObjectSetText("label",label, 8, "Arial", text_colour);...
  No grail?  (84   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
zoritch 29.04.2011 23:26 I tried all indicators that either give alerts or visual buy/sell signals, so I ran them with a straight and reverse EA where the signals just swap places... I have run about fifty of them... Profits end up going fifty-fifty... It turns out it's all bullshit, just noise
[Deleted]
Hello ; for example for the profit : we use : AccountProfit(); but I don't know ho to get the level of stop Loss and Take Profit ?? thanks
Hi, I'm new here. Hope someone can help. I'm looking for an indicator which will plot Price divided by a SMA (simple moving average ). Would anyone know if there is already one available? I have looked through MQL4 indicator libraries, but haven't been able to find one. There are a couple similar
Hello everyone. I am trying to write a piece of code to add to my EA that will allow a choice of getting/redeaing tick data from CSV files (so I can test with real market data, but not with generated by the tester). I think I need to open a file in the init function, but read data (date, time,...
Are there any tools available for helping with setting indentation correctly and allowing an EA writer to see which curly braces are closing which earlier braces (e.g. through using the same colour as in Excel)? I spend a lot of time thinking this through and I'm sure that some of my thinking could
[Deleted]
Hello, This EA is designed to place a number of buy and sell pending limit trades, using the TradesAboveBelow parameter. When the EA loads, it gets the current Bid price and places the specified number of trades above and below that Bid price, all spaced according to other variables. This part works...
[Deleted]
Can someone help me to find an indicator that can give ma the “moving Average inclination”??? For example, if the moving average is flat it should be around zero… if going up, Positive, if going down, negative. Regards, Fly
i want to look several charts in one windows, after i plate them togeter, the window seems very crowdy, the border frame almost occupy half of the window, that is useless,waste many resouse . how to minimize they or delete them ? thanks
WishfulThinking=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_M1,24,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_WEIGHTED,-1); pfffff....
HI, Looking for a way to have MT4 draw an arrow on the chart when you exit a trade via the Terminal window. If the exit is via an EA then the ObjectCreate function will achieve this, but what if I want to exit the trade manually ?. Any way to add a marker/arrow at the exit point ? Thanks.
  is this a bug ?  (2)
i use scripts to open orders,and set 20 seconds interval period between two orders,ofter open one .i charge the timeframe, the orders were opened at once, no interval to wait, is it a bug ?
[Deleted]
Hello, This EA is designed to place a number of buy and sell pending limit trades, using the TradesAboveBelow parameter. When the EA loads, it gets the current Bid price and places the specified number of trades above and below that Bid price, all spaced according to other variables. This part...
[Deleted]
Is it possible to build an app. which remotely monitors MT4 installations? Here are the features I'd like: ---------------------------------------- MT4 Monitor Service Monitors MT4 installation to ensure up and operational 24/7 Features Runs as service or application either on different machine or
  MT4 to MT4  (4)
Is there a way to send trades from my terminal(MT4) to another MT4 platform?
[Deleted]
How would one modify the daily chart to be based off the London open?
[Deleted]
Dear Sirs I am facing a problem with my EA which is, Take Profit is not being activated when hit by the bar as shown on the attached snapshot yellow circle. Can anybody advise what is the reason behind this occurrence and how to resolve this issue. Regards Greenblue
[Deleted]
  ordersend() coding help...  (35   1 2 3 4)
Hey guys, Really strange but when i run the following code it does nothing. GetLastError() returns 130. Print ( "running" ); OrderSend ( Symbol (),OP_BUY, 1 ,Ask, 3 ,Ask- 25 * Point ,Ask+ 25 * Point , "My order #2" , 16384 , 0 , Green ) But if take the same code and remove the stop & target info