MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1399

[Deleted]
If someone can tell me how link several platform via one ea? tks I look to link several platform via one ea or is it possible to add several ea to a chart ? Tks a lot patrick
[Deleted]
Hi,all .. I tried to run a very simple script in MT4, but here is always error 4106. code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| S_Test01.mq4 | //| Copyright ?2009, MetaQuotes Software...
Anybody out there with a year worth of complete Forex.com M1 data??? Would love to get my hands on it because I need it. If you have it, please zip it and email directly to ckingher@gmail.com Thank you so much for nice people like you.
[Deleted]
  SAR dots  (2)
Hi, Can someone help me to code: How to count SAR dots on the chart in your EA? Little details will be helpful as I am new to MQL coding. Thanks in advance
from this partial code i am able to collect number of 1 min candles since trade open but am unable to find the lowest low achieved or the drawdown of the open trade guide --------------------- int tm, z; double lw[]; for (int i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++) { OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS...
[Deleted]
Please may I have some assistence as to places I can go to educate myself about how to backtest simple stratergies and understand exactly what is going on? i.e even with the Moving Averages and MACD Expert advisers I cannot understand how to manipulate the parameters to make it take profit adn cut...
[Deleted]
else bool found = false; for(int k=OrdersHistoryTotal()-1;k>=0;k--) { if((OrderSelect(k,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY))&&(OrderMagicNumber()==MagicNumber150000)) { found = true; break; } } THIS PIECE ABOVE BASICALLY LOOKS TO SEE IF THIS ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED AND...
Is there a way to change the comment on an existing order?
[Deleted]
Hello, I have an EA where one of the requirements for making a trade is a 3-bar trend in a MA. For example, the code to check for a sell is: MACurrent=iMA(NULL,0,MATrendPeriod,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); MAPrevious=iMA(NULL,0,MATrendPeriod,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1);
[Deleted]
Can a Pending order be resized? I think it is not posible and I will have to delete it and then resend it again, I'm right? Thanks.
[Deleted]
  MT4 difficulties  (1)
Why do I continually get a "your copy is not activated" followed by an activation key#. I have no idea what do do with it
Hi guys, Any idea how one can draw a horizontal line (ideally a trendline (so that I can switch "Ray" function off) at the current level of EMA? I need that line to be redrawn automatically when EMA changes its position. MANY THANKS!!!
[Deleted]
An indicator is being developed to show daily bars for multi-currencies in a separate window on the chart. The time and value2 are being output in the form of label definition on a multi-currency historical statistics window. Value2 is ouputting relevent information while Time value is displaying...
  8hr chart  (1)
Is there anyway to get an 8hr chart in MetaTrader?
[Deleted]
Hi, i want to asked, is this ordermodify for TP is correct? why sometimes it mod, and some times it doesn't mod? if (PosB20()==2 && PosB20_Mode(OP_BUY)==2){ for (int ModB20=0;ModB20<OrdersTotal();ModB2 0++){ OrderSelect(ModB20,SELECT_BY_POS); if (OrderMagicNumber()==Magic_Number_B +20){...
[Deleted]
Hey Phy, I'm using iCustom on the ADX indicator to get the values for bar[1] and bar[2] and the values that I get differs from what the chart shows. Any ideas what's going on? ADXCurr = iCustom(NULL, 0, "ADX", 14, 0, 1); ADXPrev = iCustom(NULL, 0, "ADX, 14, 0,...
Hello all! Can somebody help me? I just learn to work with MT4. I think it will need a while... :-) I need a very simple indicator: ((sum of close of n candles divided by n) -1) * 100 "n" must be possible to change. The output should be a line in a seperated window with two more fixed lines at +1...
Does anyone have or can create a EA that sends signals to a database of individuals once I place a trade in my account, giving them order details? Thanks in advance
[Deleted]
I have looked into the documentation. I have looked through the forum. I am looking to generate a candle expert adviser and need a little bit of help. My Inputs are as follows: Lot Size: Determines initial trade size. Example: 0.5 – EA initiates two positions at 0.5 lots each Tail Height %:...
Hi, I ran a strategy simulation and all orders with Order ticket numbers prior to 72 are not logged in the Journal and I'm not sure why (see screenshots). Here's the start of the Tester Journal... Next, the Journal shows the first successfully opened order as Order ticket number 72. This happens to...
[Deleted]
  Last CandleSticks  (11   1 2)
Hi Guys, I am using the MetaTrader APi, i have been looking for an object or a function to get the last finalized candle stick ( the last one before the live one ). any suggestions ? Thanks in Advance.
[Deleted]
I NEED AN ATS DEVELOPER FOR META TRADER PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR THE SAME RGDS SARAVANAN autopilot456@gmail.com
[Deleted]
hi everyone, ive just opened a acount with one financial as i was recomended them by a friend because they are doing a special promotion at the moment. i have noticed on forum that knowone talks about them, is this something i should worry about ?
  Ticks issue  (2)
I know that EA's are executed every tick. However, let me build this scenario for you: 1)I have one EA in one MT4 but it's receiving info on real time from outside. 2)Let's suppose that every tick arrives every 10 seconds, but the info from outside is available every 2 seconds. I will miss 5 pieces...
Please Could Anybody help me explain how I could access the moving average values of the external variables MA1 & MA2. I need to compare the 2 values in code. Please find attached the screen shot of the indicator as well as the code for the indicator
Hi Everyone, I am looking for people who need to have indicators/experts coded inMQL4. I can offer my services for free as I would like to improve myMQL4 coding skills. As they say, practice makes perfect. Please email your specs to soniabvc@yahoo.com FREE OF CHARGE!
[Deleted]
Basically when I come home from work my computer has gone into hibernate mode and when I open my mt4 window the trades have disappeared. Luckly I am trading a demo account and have not lost any real money.
[Deleted]
Hello, My problem is very simple and stupid: how to send multiple files (mq4) from theforum in response to another member ?
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm trying to extract two values within my e.a but I fail.Let me explain; First value is obtained by iCustom function= A (for example 1.9749) Second value is obtained by iClose function=B ( for exampe 1.9700) Result = C C= A-B; Result is always" 0" When I try this operation by random numbers,...
extern int ma1period=5;extern int ma1method=1;extern int ma1tf=0;extern int ma2period=5;extern int ma2method=1;extern int ma2tf=10080;extern double lots=1;int init(){}int deinit(){}double CMA (int tf,int period, int shift, int method)   {      double MA=iMA(NULL,tf,period,0,method,0...